Why are white men so easily bullied with gay tendencies...

Why are white men so easily bullied with gay tendencies? I've done primary school in Birmingham and the kids would always back down during fights and you'd see them kiss each other in the bathroom or hit on me, what makes them be so afraid and lusting of brown men? Any input appreciated

Wouldn't be an occurrence if you weren't sending out faggot signals. Gaydar works both ways.

But fucking white men can be hardly considered gay user

Bois make better girls than girls.

>tfw all the boys in school and high school would bully me in the showers after PE for having an extremely feminine figure and a hairless body and long hair

I told them to quit buggering me, but deep down I wanted their cocks.

Because everyone knows that Turkish == Homo?
Turkey has world's second population of transgenders per capita after Brazil.

Damn right
You remind me of this one guy I knew in 8th grade, he had these girly hand movements and was very soft spoken, I'd constantly push him around and slap his ass and call him a sissy, then one day he sat on my lap and grinded while I felt up his girly butt then I threw him off and called him a faggot. Miss those days

it's why Sup Forums likes bullying so much
pls bully me btw :3

>tfw I used to do that for my big manly russian friend
>tfw we'd do tickle wars (aka him tickling me until i cried without giving me a chance to retaliate)
>tfw i'd feel his boner in his pants when I sat on him or by him

He would protect me from the bullies too.

I didn't know Brazil had so much trans.

They're English.

Now come try your big boy antics in Wales, faggot.

You should have asked them what the fuck they were doing looking at you in the shower.

you cock thirsty degenerate faggot
mohammad had a 9 year old wife you islamophobic racist shitlord
I would sometimes send him to get me stuff and when he came back i'd call him a good girl and let him squeeze my cock, or when people were around force his head on my crotch while the class was laughing or bend him over teachers table and hump him, i would also humiliate him in front of others by making him wipe my shoes on his knees or clean my table after I ate "clean it up bitch". Good times

Probably because I was hot and girly and the closest thing to a girl in those showers...

You're a swarthy spaniard.
pls.

No, I'm not.
I look like a girl, I'm not hairy or anything.

I even grew breasts becaue of a hormonal imbalance, everyone would bully me for it.

do you still have a fem figure or did you end up looking hairy and dark like other spainards?

You grew breasts because you're a fat fuck, and you're hairless because only Whites can grow all over their body, or people with White genes.

Or because they could smell you're so eager and thirsty for cocks and being horny teenagers...I bet even right now if I pulled my thick brown cock you'd attack it with your mouth next to your bf or in front of your family
>has oiled men pics in his HD
>has stats on transgenders in the whole world
kek

What the fuck am I reading?

kek

I still have a feminine figure, and while I tan easily I'm pretty white looking because I'm not your typical spaniard nor do I expose myslelf to the sun a lot.

But I'm only 132 pounds...

I'm hungry for some cock right now, I'll admit it.

tits (male) or gtfo tbqh

Well, that's some progress, but you forgot to add big brown roach cock kek
It's a discussion

I-i'm not sure if I want to post my tits... You'll probably make fun of me because they're small...

I'm in love with the brown cock, I don't want my white boyfriend's dick anymore, I only want thick big brown cocks now! I want to be conquered by a Turkish man!

>tfw white so I'll never get a trap f2f

Feels bad man

Just post'em, faggot

theres something else i wanna know, did the kids grope you for fun? and if yes then where?

Just about the Gayest thread ever.

There you go, I know you could do this, if only I wanted tiny moob moore rape babbies around my dick we'd go perfect kek
pedo

Why Sup Forums has too many faggots?

It's just meme gay

RUSSIA IS THE BIGGEST CLOSET CASE OF THEM ALL

Only a couple of times to make fun of me.
They groped me in the ass and thighs, breasts too once.

Mostly it was my best friend that would always jokingly slap my butt and say it was a girl's ass...

No!

They have domination fetishes, and we're a domination fetish board. Also they make good cultural subversion canon fodder for the jews.

MMMM turkey yourr a filthy roach but post more

The so called 'alt right' is full of them.

I think 'alt right' just means 'gay right wingers' desu.

Trannyism is a just a repressing of a desire to want cocks, so they turn into girls so they can want them. They all look like cock hungry whore girls. If they understood anything about receiving and giving power, they would understand modesty is the greatest power in pleasure.
Foolish faggots, repent and stop experiencing with this mindset, before it becomes your only one and you lose your true self to a fetishization and fantasy.

>be short 5'5"
>slightly tanned
>mfw I'm too stocky and hairy to be trap

At least one of my friends who happens to be a trap thinks I'm cute. Always hitting on me and I have started to flirt back. Maybe at least I can enjoy his feminine penis.

>closet
Putin is a known pedofaggot.

brb tea delivery

Beg for it like the inferior little sissy bitch you are

Because theres nothing wrong with it.

MODS

Ooo ya im watching steins gate now and the trap just got de-trapped, makes me fuckin mad

H-hot. Dick pics?

two nukes was not enough

HRT when?

The final redpill is realizing that women are merely animals to breed with and nothing more.
True romance can only exist between a man and his submissive boipucci.

I maybe can show you my bulge, but not my cock!

I'm thinking about starting HRT soon maybe, I don't know.

An /lgbt/ incursion into Sup Forums

Sourcr pls :(

JUST DO IT

I like it when its gay in a way that catters to my insecurities. Thank you gay spaniard, it felt good for some reason, even thogh im not cute and would not realisticly live that lifestyle, it lives on as a fantasy.

Looks like you've gotten used to taking dicks in your asses by our leaders, janissary

You want full set bby?

Because white bois LOVE smelly dicks

tits (male) or gtfo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>40%+ of traps commit suicide

What do you think about that? You're gonna regret it.

What the fuck is with this gay shit? If you keep acting like a bunch of bitches you will get fucked like one.

Thats what you get when you go to school with pakis

do it faggot

>I'm thinking about starting HRT soon maybe

DO IT NOW or else every second you end up looking more and more masculine.

WE GREECE NOW

Sorry not a serb.

>If you keep acting like a bunch of bitches you will get fucked like one.
and?

Ok I'll show you my bulge.

That's why I'm very reluctant about doing HRT.
I think I won't do it, but I like the idea anyway.
If I already have small breasts, I imagine with HRT they'll grow even more.

I don't know the source, but if you search for Shimakaze on exhentai you'll probably find it.

>this entire thread

Become a trap.

tits

(male)

or

gtfo

Good, don't do it.
It should just stay a fantasy.

what ever happened to being able to be gay without going on fucking hormones and being a tranny

And time stamp.WE Sup Forums NOW

>Anime

Gee, I wonder why...

That confirms my suspicion that faggots nothing more but attention seeking freaks that should be gassed.

And you will need stitches in your ass. Try a prison.

It's just the sissy spanish bro. He is cool.

that's the spirit, those refugees need some sort of stress relief user
serbs put up more resistance
have you reached your daily brown cock quota swen?

This thread is so fucking gay

>And you will need stitches in your ass
xD Le Butte rape XDDDD

Do like I do.

Become a wolverine.

Fuck traps. In their bumble butt.

DO IT

I don't have many pictures where you can see my breasts, is this one good enough?

I'm so gonna regret posting this...

Why are romanians so fucking stupid?
I was in prison and everyone was cool except for the romanian manlet.
No matter how many time I beat the fuck out of the gypsy he never learned.
Also only pedos and snitches get stitches.
Bitches get loved tenderly.

>flag

Give back Constantinople or someone is gonna get hurt faggot. I know magic.

Why are Muslim males repressed homosexuals?

this thread got me hard as diamond for some reason.

Your parents must be so freaking proud.

No they didnt they litteraly evolved in to what they are today from u ass raping them lol.

post feminine benis

I can't see your breast but balls sure as hell don't count as a camel toe.

>tfw when no russian trap gf

why live?

better than expected, unless you got nasty nips

Because you're a fucking faggot.

>I don't have many pictures where you can see my breasts

Spain, man...

Look, being a shota/fruit/etc is fine, but hormones will just lead to your death.

Also, pick up some manly tastes.
Guns, cars, racing, fighting, drugs, swords, explosives, etc. Men like awesome things, not prissy bullshit, in their bois.

Open your pants. Now!