Tfw your leaders are so incompetent you'd be better off if a foreign power took full control of your country

>tfw your leaders are so incompetent you'd be better off if a foreign power took full control of your country
who else knows this feel?

Attached: spenroom.png (900x861, 431K)

>who else knows this feel?
FLAG

I want France to annex us and the whole of Europe. Do you imagine how nice everything would be? Downsides: constant strikes, Muslims and niggers. But I’m sure the empereur would have the situation under control.
t. Spaniard in Shitmany

France and Spain almost became a unified country but the Brits had to meddle in and ruin everything.
On the current state of things, Spain will not elect a "3rd party" president until the old population dies in 20-30 years.
Please invade spain and fix it

I would love if Russia or North Korea turned St*ckholm into a blast crater.

>Based right winger Rajoy
>incompetent
Kek xD

>Based
>xD
stay in /lat/ and never come out again

What do you mean? What does /lat/ have to do with how I type?

>On the current state of things
C's, Spain's Macron, are leader now in the polls, I think is too much liberal for Spain but they could be better than PPSOEPodemos

where did spain go so wrong

PPSOE can go to hell, Podemos is USA-tier far left
Ciudadanos is the best of the 4 choices we have, and already has the majority between 20-40 year olds i think
kill old people and PPSOE will stop governing
Spain is not used to democracy, literally only started being democratic in the 80's

>Rajoy
>incompetent
Uhm, yes he is?
Fugg no, I don't want to lose what little is left of the welfare state. A Ciudadanos victory would send education, healthcare and public infrastructure through the window even harder than PP are doing now. Their economic model is based on the Chicago school for fucks sake.

yes

Dude, liberalism is fucking based. Welfare state sucks xD

>Their economic model is based on the Chicago school for fucks sake.
I know, is the only thing that push me back to the abstention, if wasn't for that I maybe could vote for them, but I don't want the 70s Chile or US model here

Liberal democracy is an invention by rich Protestants and only works for rich Protestants, it is a mistake that they try to impose it on the entire world. It's a system that glorifies the individual, something that is completely alien to Catholic, orthodox and Muslim societies, let alone Asian Confucian ones. We value the group (family / community / Church / whatever) high, we acknowledge that the average individual is dumb and powerless and he needs the help of the community, so we get confused when we're told that we are free to make our decisions but that we're also responsible for them. We're used to having kings and generals taking all relevant decisions. Liberal democracy is not for everyone but Western media refuses to understand.

A wellfare state done right is amazing. Our country is something like 94% middle class.
Also, health care and higher education is practicly free.
I'm not even joking when I say that I don't mind paying around 30% in taxes.

I'm very familiar with this emotion

Attached: gnats.png (1334x750, 1.94M)

>Liberal democracy is an invention by rich Protestants and only works for rich Protestants
m8 we're majority catholic over here and we do fine
same with Ireland

Rajoy is dumb as fuck and he's catching there with age

>but he was le younger property register
And his whole family was too.

Jews should take over this shit for once and enslave everybody.

>de 3 españoles ninguno ha pillado el polposting ironico del argentino
tenemos lo que nos merecemos

Your country has enough oil reserves to make every Norwegian a millionaire

>n-n-no es imbecil, solo esta haciendo el imbecil irónicamente
seguro que es un argi de 14 años posteando desde el portatil de la madre

how come USA hasnt invaded norway yet?

Not a single one of the 4 main parties are willing to solve the immigration problem (which is only going to get worse in the near future), and VOX are literal jews

and Sweden without Stockholm is what?

>every Norwegian a millionaire
a NOK millionaire, what is around 100k€

Same