After the season 7 of got has ended i checked out and discovered that most of the leaks that appeared last year proven...

after the season 7 of got has ended i checked out and discovered that most of the leaks that appeared last year proven to be right, i was surprised to find out that people knew about boat sex and the wwdrgaon from october 2016, do you think that we will find leaks from season 8 too? and which site do i have to follow to discover the leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone even really care at this point?

lemonparty . org

You can find the most recent information on a plethora of topics (including Game of Thrones) on Reddit. You're welcome, to join us anytime!

Good look in your internet surfing, friend :)

The S8 leaks are already out

EVERYONE DIES
The End

This. Also dont forget that this was the site the first (correct) leaks of season 7's plot were leaked to

The S8 leaks I read seemed pretty real to me, although consensus seems to be they are fake. I have no idea why they are fake. Can anyone explain?

I actually hope the S8 leaks are real, they wrap up the story pretty good.

i feel like this season ended too soon it feels more like a mid season finale, and i'm really curious about the next season
thanks as you can see my english isn't my first language, but i'm very grateful that i can understand it and i'm able to look for more things that they give us at the tv it will be my pleasure to join discussions on different sites

>lemonparty . org
Op here don't go here

Can someone make a sumary pic with the leaks like with the season 7 leaks?

yeah, he should've totally put a spoiler alert there, it basically ruined the show for me

Fuck off shill. You're not slick.

what is your problem with me ?

Real OP here. Thanks for the link.

no you're not

Euron being the final boss , when he is shittiest character on the show.
Literally a cartoon villain.

there was a pastebin link i had the other day for season 8, seemed dumb enough to be true

Your complete lack of morality or ethics in taking the kind of job you have?

Fuck off scab

Nah, he's the last decent villain on the show. Tywin and Stannis are dead. The whole show turned anime anyway.

I would love if Stannis came back to life somehow, but that's not going to happen.

Euron had no character development. Just a generic moustache twirling bad guy that wants power.

> Look at me I'm so edgy.

If the leaks are true, what a disrespect to the true villainous bad guys that have been developed for years.

don't forget that cersei is still alive
btw i would never see stannis as a villain even if atm i'm on dany and jon's side

nevermind, someone just reposted it
pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

Gendry gets married to Sansa completely out of nowhere

Jaime tells Brianne she thinks she is ugly early on, and suddenly he goes and sleeps with her because reasons and honor kek

Dany get killed in a strange way by Sam and then her dead body is displayed in Kings landing for people to throw shit at.

After 7 sessions of Dany being the writers Mary Sue , this is how it ends for her.
Lulz. Hilarious but shit writing if true.

All the leaks seem to written by some edgy teen trying to trigger as many people as they can.

>Daenerys is confused and asks Jon for clarification but Jon walks away from her. Daenerys notices that Jon behaves aloof toward her.
>Daenerys walks out of the crypts, which Jorah Mormont notices. He asks her what happened down them in the crypts but Daenerys answers that she doesn’t know what’s up with Jon. She tells Jorah that Jon is hiding something from her. Jorah also tells Daenerys that it striked him that Daenerys has been so absent for days. She answers that she’s not feeling very well lately. Jorah proposes

Jesus christ, she isn't gonna fuck you Jorah. Have some self-respect

My dick couldn't be harder if this is true, that bitch hanging with and i quote "shit" thrown at her, please gods be true.

> You know what would be a good plot twist. Let the child turn out to be a girl lel

Euron is LITERALLY /our guy/
Plus, he's one of the few remaining characters that acts competently and who's playing the game properly

how like for this to be accurate ?

likely

Fuck off virgin scum.

> Our guy

Egdy fedora faggot detected.

You going to dress and act like him in your next D&D meeting?

>this much projecting
lel, funny how Euron always triggers the faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
B A S E D

Euron fags are in the same class as the faggots that idolize and want to dress and act like their anime "badasses" With their fedoras and capes and katanas and scarfs.

>>this much projecting
>lel, funny how Euron always triggers the faggots

> Look at me I'm so fucking crazy and evil!!! Ahahahahaha. Cersei's gonna freak!

>>>this much projecting
>>lel, funny how Euron always triggers the faggots

i actually like Euron, because his actor gives a shit and can act, unlike those people who we should "rooting" for.

Outside of Tyrion ending with sexy babelfish out of the blue that ending is pretty good on paper, with Bran as NK

>Howland Reed is killed by dragonfire
>suddenly he's talking with Jon in the next episode

This fucking idiot can't even keep his fanfiction straight

that ending is fucking retarded and deviant art fanfic tier

>all those cool side characters end up with each other and rule the whole kingdom
>but i must be somewhat like George, so dany and Jon die, but Tyrion raises their kid for them

>NOTE: THIS IS A PRELIMINARY OUTLINE, MANY THINGS MIGHT ARE STILL BEING CHANGED AT THE MOMENT.
>EDIT: ORIGINALLY, HOWLAND DIED DURING EP.2 BUT THE WRITERS CHOSE TO INCLUDE GREYWATER WATCH LATER ON.