Blacks are not human beings

What made you realize blacks are not entirely human?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-couple-caught-camera-8177897
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak
youtube.com/watch?v=7HS_wPT8vRU
youtube.com/watch?v=xHRYGdJtlbg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp.../uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=f2an1lv_yqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I consider animals of possessing higher sentience than niggers, Aboriginals, and Gulf Arabs.

I think slavery is fine when it is done on these non-humans.

Once I found my first street nigger.

>I consider animals
I consider other animals*

I support animal welfare, but I do not consider niggers, Aboriginals, or Gulf Arabs are animals. They should be culled for the good mankind or enslaved.

When they tried to imitate whites but failed to be as degenerate.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-couple-caught-camera-8177897

>are
as*

Do you not feel these people could be enslav... i mean saved by Islam?
Arn't we all missing a trick here.

I series of events when I was in middleschool. Puberty really changes niggers. It's not just extra testosterone i think puberty kills nigger braincells.

No, they'll start chimping out and beheading us over being infidels. They'll burn restaurants that serve bacon too.

Isn't that technically what the Gulf Arabs are doing? By the way, Gulf Arabs have significant African admixture, hence why they are such shit.

Suck A HUGE JOHNSON

Really? You think it's biology, and not the host of new social roles and responsibilities which emerge in the adolescence of every other human being. Really?
Apply yourself.

So you've never heard of umm... Kemet (mistitled by the greeks as "Egypt"), whose every advancement from architecture, music, technology, written language etc that the Greeks and Romans took back to western Europe who had rotting teeth, bathed once a year, living in houses with no windows in such filth that brought on every major European plague epidemic in history (which filth they brought to this continent and had killed 75% of all Natives here) including the religion of Horace that the Europeans copied and called Christianity (look it up for yourself from any source you like) and brought something called -the RENAISSANCE to their asses and brought Europe out of what was called the Dark Ages? How keen of you. And I'm not neither black nor white, just rather a historically educated being without the mire of racism bogging down my intellectual capacity...

Yeah you can tell they are different in grade school. But when they hit puberty they strike one as much different-- animalistic, even. Aggressive, extremely extroverted, anti-intellectual, loud, highly sexed.

> a Nigger beat me up in middle school
Alpha as fuck.

Because monkeys are more civilized than niggers, just look at africa

Not a good day, huh?

I've never encountered a mexican WE WUZ before.

Should we call you "THEY WAS KANGS"?

Sup Forums

I must suffer from internalized racism because all I heard looking at that picture was monkey noises.

Wtf?
I hate black people now.

Yesterday after reading about it and today after experiencing it. They act so drastically different from other races and are constantly yelling at something and disrupting the surrounding environment. There are some blacks who are somewhat civilized that I have no problem and honestly respect but the majority of them act like animals.

you are subhuman

This has to be satire

I guess at least they're doing it missionary in front of the church

>nd not the host of new social roles and responsibilities which emerge in the adolescence of every other human being. Really?

>every race acts like this

In grade school they were fine. I had like 2 negro friends. They got fucked up in middle school and even shittier in high school. One never came to class and stole money from whores who followed him around the other one became obsessed with nigger rap.
>anti-intellectual
>loud
this is what I have a problem with. They are loud and obnoxious and hate authority

I'd say it if it were the truth. The worst fight I was ever in was 2 on 4 and there was only one nigger who got fucked up immediately.

mostly liberia

>that one fucking kid in the Care Bears pajamas with a huge helmet

It's like something from Fallout

Hol up
U sayin
We
Wuz
Battlestars?

Earth is truly a wonderful place

everyone but me gotta learn

Damn Jay Z not looking too good

Their statistically lower rates of intelligence and empathy.

sure

I see what youre saying

When I realized completely poor and impoverished people have no education and no common sense, and that's mostly blacks.

>BUT IT'S RACIAL

Post one picture of well dressed or rich black people in the streets doing this.

WE WUZ STAR PEEPLEZ N SHEEEIT!!

When I realized my Australian Shepherd not only is easier to communicate with but is also smarter then them.

Really made me rethink everything.

being srs is that Spike Lee in your pic?

>be poor spic
>just studying because I enjoy learning and space
>mfw I hate blacks because I have lived in the same neighborhoods as them for my whole life
I hate them, but I also hate spics thathe fly the Mexican flag in this glorious nation. Get the fuck out.
Seriously, I get the struggle, but that doesn't mean anyone owes you anything.

INSTANT DISGUST THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW ONE! ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!!

Blacks never had their own culture, they were always submisive to other cultures which were more "sophisticated".

you're disgusting and you're not an ape you don't have instincts.

Balkens never had culture.

ewww why did i clicked on that picture?

FUCK OFF YOU KIKELOVER

Thats not fair.
It's like saying chips arent human.

but muh dick

cANALdians always sucked BB-"French"-C + you have Nickelback.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Every group commits crimes but black crimes always have that extra touch of insane and senseless cruelty. Check out "Wisconsin Horror" too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jan_Pawel_and_Quiana_Jenkins_Pietrzak

Ok if I'm an animal, where is my owner? Where can I be adopted at? Apparently I need some discipline too. Even if you were to adopt me, where would I sleep? What would I eat? Oh but enough about what you can do for me, how about what I can do for you?

I can clean, cook, hell wash your clothes too? Need a good laugh because you had a bad day at work? You got it I'm here to make you laugh? Some bitch at college rejected you? No problem cry on my shoulder all you want!

Need me to act like a retard around a girl so you can swoop into knock me out and be her "hero"? I got you, I protect my owner.

They reach maturity younger. So Black children are almost as intelligent as Whites, but as they get older the gap grows.

Niggers are stupid, though. By and large, I mean.
You have to admit that, right?

That can be said for everyone a lot of people are stupid, but for this thread.

Yes

>a lot of people are stupid

Not like niggers.

Not like niggers.

fucking love it
>assblasted sweeds

I'd put you down.

That's a different kind of stupid if you wanna go there. The backward ass kind of stupid, too much shit I've seen growing up. Ever seen a dude get beat over $10, and I mean beat that includes the shit where the guy is on the ground and they're still going at it with stomping. Over $10 man, but hell it taught me to never fuck with peoples money.

But why?

A wild animal cannot be tamed completely. They might not bite thy hand for years and then they strike. Nothing personal senpai, but I'd cleanse the whole lot of you no exceptions.

I'm not going the way like Old Yeller did!

[] save a million nigger babies from falling into a fire
[] get a free ice cream

You can only choose one.

>Leaf

Ooga Booga stay woke

edgy

It's just that around 9-12 your brain kept developing while theirs didn't, plus their hormones turn them into different creatures.

Niggers are a different breed.

They really are.

Evolution

>go to worst part of town to buy drugs
>get raped and killed by a pack of feral niggers

wew

Having a knife put to my throat in New Orleans for my fucking watch.

i used to get to new cities and ask what parts i should avoid, then go straight to them and buy drugs

t. not a cuck

Lemaricus, Letalvis - LeMurderers

there's really only one small part of knoxville where you could reasonably expect to get raped and killed by a pack of niggers

guess where they were.

Human beings don't have sex?

When geneticists discovered that every group of humans besides sub-Saharan Africans had traces of Neanderthal DNA.

No need for anecdotal evidence about my personal encounters with blacks.

You can clearly divide the species biologically between blacks and every one else.

Doesn't matter what you call these species or which you think are the real "human"; if you have sub-Saharan genes you're a hybrid between two species.

Niggers have no shame.

>or intelligence

>Here some some genetics picture I pulled from Sup Forums
>I know nothing about genetics
>I don't know what heterozygosity means
>But it links to a study and has graphs, so it must be right
>I am le redpill

>When geneticists discovered that every group of humans besides sub-Saharan Africans had traces of Neanderthal DNA.

Neanderthals must have been smarter than the Jew media portrays them as.

Will there ever be a flag in the top right?

>that confederate flag shirt

dude, the guy in the wedding dress. Lets wear all white in a huge dress where i cannot run!

great combat sense

This is from a movie

My man! *high 5's ya. You will get far in life with that attitude. And that's not being sarcastic

Leslie Jones plays bass

youtube.com/watch?v=7HS_wPT8vRU

no, but it happens that when the neth DNA crossed, it created a different brain.

>i think i'm real smart and i want everyone to know it
>leaf
why did i even reply

What is the Wisconsin Horror? A Google search yields only sutpid shit about film festivals.

they are animals that kill each other in biggest numbers on planet
the only reason they are able to survive their own genocide is because extreme birth rates

3) Wisdom of mysterious russian soul
youtube.com/watch?v=xHRYGdJtlbg

Extrapolate your options

Is that a motherfucking rebel flag?

No one here can even give a clear answer as to why blacks aren't human according to the definition of human

That is a mulatto.

it's a reaction image

Kekking at these faggots.

You faggots know what the FST is ? It's a way to measure genetic distance between populations.
The FST between Whites and Blacks is 0.23.

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
>...which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04
>...or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08
>...or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17
>...which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

Thus Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs Neanderthals, and humans vs homo erectus. If one is consistent and objective with taxonomic classification systems even in regards to human populations, Blacks and Whites could (and arguably should) be classified into separate species and at the very least into different subspecies.

Really agitates my gray matter.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp.../uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

Somebody please answer me.

That is a Penn Jillette.

probably Bosnia but nobody even knows where Bosnia even is

youtube.com/watch?v=f2an1lv_yqk

of course. you never learn, do you, leafs?