MEXICAN PRESIDENT: WE BOTH AGREE ABOUT THE NEED TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

>MEXICAN PRESIDENT: WE BOTH AGREE ABOUT THE NEED TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

>TRUMP: WE BOTH AGREE ABOUT THE NEED FOR A PHYSICAL BARRIER

>TOOK QUESTIONS FROM REPORTERS

>MEXICAN FRIENDSHIP COULD INCREASE AFTER BUILDING A WALL

>MEXICO AND U.S NEEDS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMMIGRATION FROM CENTRAL AMERICA

>MEXICAN PRESIDENT: MEXICANS HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD MR. TRUMP VERY MUCH -- WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MR. TRUMP

>CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH
>ABC ON SUICIDE WATCH
>MSNBC ON SUICIDE WATCH
>BEN SHAPIRO ON SUICIDE WATCH

>HILLARY SHILLS PRAISING TRUMP AS "VERY PRESIDENTIAL" LIVE ON TV

>JAKE TAPPER ON SUICIDE WATCH

Post yfw media shills got BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M
youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8
youtube.com/watch?v=jwldaxSjVn0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=peU9oiOSUQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best part is how Hill had to release a statement about his trip and Trump treated it like a shopping list. Build relationships, check, diplomacy, check.

GOD EMPEROR

Too bad nothing will happen though.

I don't understand what would the position of the president would be? Something along
>Trump is a racist and Mexicans have the right to enter illegally to the U.S.
Seriously do people don't get the basics of I.R.?

What people thought *

>mfw shillary btfo

The media will only focus on Trump not getting Mexico to pay for the wall in his visit. They will completely ignore the fact that Trump can't make foreign policy when he isn't President yet.

This may hurt Trump because citizens are too dumb to know the difference, between a foreign policy visit, and a friendly discussion.

Well no, its because they agreed that a physical barrier on the border is something that is needed.

Hillary and the left have been saying that trumps wall policy is bad for the US and mexico. But if it was why would they have agreed upon its need?

Also it shows that there will be more to come with US Mexico relations regarding trump. Which is also what destroys the argument of the left saying that there will be conflict with mexico if trump is elected

You see what I'm saying mexibro?

TL;DR
It destroys leftist talking points

Fucking Kek. Got any links to those comments?

Wait did this really happen!?

Why are you guys accepting this cucking like this? I don't respect fucking Mexicans we need to get them out.

Trump can't make foreign policy yet you stupid fuck. kys

A lot of it happened in the post speech CNN discussion, fox even said "Both Presidents had a discussion before their announcements" , look up full speech for the comments by Emperor and El Presidente

Didn't even talk about who will pay haha that is his whole shtick
Oi vey he was looking very low energy
Shalom

THIS SONG SHALL BE OUR SECOND YANKEE DOODLE
youtu.be/iAgiK07Py9M

Califag here

I know your pain, but there are a select few of them that come here legally and are productive members of society

I hope our next governor makes assimilation a law, and if you break it you get deported/fined a fuckton

Even if you're being ironic here's your (You)

Reminder that this is the first meeting trump has had with El Presidente, he doesn't to get on pressing topics because he wants to build a friendship first.

However they did discuss and say that a wall or physical barrier is needed

Mexicans in Mexico are fine
Former Mexicans that went through the immigration process and legally became US citizens are fine
Illegal immigrants need to either be deported, or allowed to stay if they can keep their noses clean and help fund the wall

Doesn't WANT to*

He got the fucking president of mexicons to agree that we need a wall on national television and you call that getting cucked?

what the hell would a victory be?

>allowed to stay if they can keep their noses clean and help fund the wall

fuck that, throw them out.

The rest of your post is wisdomestic though.

Stop whining about cucking you fucking nerds, it's business

>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS ATTEMPTING TO INCITE YOU OVER WHO PAYS FOR THE WALL

>EMBRACE THIS NEWFOUND ALLIANCE WITH MEXICO, REJOICE AND DO NOT PARTAKE IN ANY SHILLS CNN-TIER BITTER OUTRAGE AND DAMAGE CONTROL

>MAKE AMERICA AND MEXICO
>GREAT
>AGAIN

lmao.

shills BTFO

This cant be real life

breddy gud!

looked breddy bresidential dddd

bound araes ob abreemend

>a select few of them that come here legally and are productive members of society
how does it help Whites to be replaced?

what's in it for them?

>Former Mexicans that went through the immigration process and legally became US citizens are fine
can't have mexicans in a White nation, they'll have to go back

Step 1: Win
Step 2: Throw out Mexicans

I know, this hard for cuckservatives to understand, but you can't go full retard sperg and expect to fulfill step 1.

>I don't want to interfere with the Presidential election
>I invited both candidates
>Trump responded

Hillary has spent the entire day bashing Trump for actually going

HAHA

lmfao

Make America Great Again*

if mexico has to be made great for that to happen (without the expense of making america great again) then that's fine

if mexico has to be left in the dust for America to be Made Great Again, then that is also fine.

Post funny CNN fails in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

Holy trips of truth

I'M TOO HYPE

AWOOOO

NICE

top keks hillary btfo by our good friends from mexico

people are saying he flip flopped, but he didn't

he said "deport them then they can come back legally"

which is literally what anyone of any race can do right now.

people construe it purposefully

He's brilliant. He's getting the Mexicans to shift blame on those dirty Central Americans. I bet they think of them like we think of illegal Mexicans. Plus I'm sure everyone is tired of the cartels which trump would actually stop the cia from drug running.

Maga! Maga forever!

brain drain is a real issue for mexico. I bet the mexican president would like to keep the intelligent ones so that they can improve their own country

PFFT FUCK MEXCIO!

We have already given them more than enough.

Remember, SELECT FEW, the majority of hispanics here are illegal, and will be leading out.

As for the white race, we can't just rely on trump, he has 4 white kids. We also need to breed and spread the white pride attitude

>whats in it for them?
For illegals. Deportation, Jail.

Legals? They can be a small majority that are productive. All the GOOD mexicans I have seen are always married/dating mexicans and have 1-2 kids.

AND as the years go by under a trump presidency, mexico will improve hopefully encouraging mexicans to stay in their country

>inb4 trump goes to mecca
>"we misunderstood brother trump..we sorry"

What am I looking at

we're dealing with a lot of paid and unpaid liars

hope trump rounds them up and has them tried for defamation and treason, attempting to influence the election through lies is surely treason and sedition

Yeah you guys said that about the Brexit votes too.

THIS

He's a genius
Its using a common enemy to boost a common initiative. Trump Ingenuity desu :^)

is that loss?

>>whats in it for them?
>For illegals. Deportation, Jail.
>
>Legals?
what's in it for Whites, you retarded cuck

>I bet they think of them like we think of illegal Mexicans.

Top kek.
we fucking hate each other.
We NorthernSpics Consider anyone below the Sierra to be Indians, we fucking hate chilangos with a passion and we have a dictionary full of insults and slurs for anyone in southern-México and below the border.

Based Emperor.He really knows his shit

oh yes, wall first and then amnesty for 60% deal with it, pal. it's better than having niggers and muslims coming over...

mfw

Not to be a nuisance, but could I have a source?

Magic? Very Nice.

Trump is Animus Mundi, have you felt it? What a time to be alive

also, if there was a wall, the power of the cartels would diminish, which would increase the power of the president, and decrease government corruption.

Lots of libtards are in damage control calling Mexicos president the worst they've ever had. Something around a 29% approval rating. Can any Mexicans confirm?

FULCRUM POINT OF THE NEW ERA

TRUMP WILL SEND SPECIAL FORCES IN TO ERADICATE THE CARTELS ONCE AND FOR ALL

ARE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS READY WE DID IT

we fucking need a new can't stump the Trump

no one man should have all this power.

thanks, doc

We do hate sudacas 2bh

SOURCES OR GTFO

>>TRUMP: WE BOTH AGREE ABOUT THE NEED FOR A PHYSICAL BARRIER
lol such a politician

Really though a lot of illegals are Central American scum. Even worse than Mexican. If Mexico stops these people then that would be great.

BUMP

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

The US - MÉXICO wall/fence was a 2006 project by George W. Bush, Trump is just wanting to see that wall built. He also wants to get rid the 11 Million illegals that are in the country.

11 Million people not paying taxes, getting paid under the table or illegally. Thanks to Democrats they can draw off of welfare & social security, and they shit out kids to anchor them down.

AFRIKANER TRIPS

PRAISE KEK

Legit magic my friend

Next Governor, Mr. Newsome is more likely to make whites assimilate to Mexican culture. After everything is said and done tho, he'll probably make everyone assimilate to homosexual culture.

State mandated homosexuality, i'm okay with that.

>No mention of Mexico paying for the wall

Kek I knew Trump was all talk.

>we fucking need a new can't stump the Trump

He stopped making videos since you know... he got stumped pretty hard since the general election started.

There was literally a fucking live streamed rally you fucking snow nigger

>Peña and Trump Togheter in Mexico

A less mexican america overtime

Illegals leave

Good ones that are here NOW stay.
If mexico turns around,immigration from mexico will decrease and decrease. Giving whites the time to ensure that they will be the majority in america

There ya go bongfam

>mexico on suicide watch

How do i use

>oh yes, wall first and then amnesty for 60% deal with it

Wishful thinking subhuman scum

lmfao

people like you are disgusting filth on the bottom of my shoe tier.

Fuck you fucking fuck holy shit fuck.

I hope you get nuked for disobeing China.

SHILLS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

CTR SCRAMBLING TO SPIN NARRATIVE

NOTHING THEY CAN DO

Those change so rapidly from week to week, who gives a fuck about this?

>talking with other nations is now cuckery as well

wew lad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EL MEMEIO

Hillary just had to throw her "Trump hates Mexicans" flashcards out the window. And now Trump can say "If you couldn't show up to the meeting with Nieto, how can you be trusted with international relations?"

Wew

Tbh in cali I have seen the liberal majority decreasing as the living standards of towns decrease DUE to bad policies which are mostly enforced by libs.

Now I'm not saying next cycle, but eventually their will be a Sup Forums tier governor

link to video?

Mexicans are good at bantz?

I know what this is. Inplanting a subtle Sup Forums meme eh.

Robert Anton Wilson "Prometheus Rising"
Hyatt "Undoing Yourself"
Peter L. Carroll "Liber Null and Psychonaut"

do ALL the excersises and it WILL work for you

love shall be the whole of the law

nice facebook memes retard

FULL SPEECH
30:15

youtube.com/watch?v=peU9oiOSUQw

>Wall goes up at Mexican border
>Mexico pays for it
>BIGGER WALL goes up at southern Mexico border
>Rest of Central America rages

not really, i couldn't care less about the wall, what i'm sick and tired of is the cartels...

Fresh OC

it's the next thing that wll happen...kek

Thanks

Can't belive it took this many posts in to get the video

Cheers

SHIT JUST GOT MAGA, YO. TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR RENEGOTIATING US-MEXIBRO FRIENDSHIP.

>MAKE AMERICA AND MEXICO
>GREAT
>AGAIN
Spells MAGNUM
Make America Great, Now You Too Mexico!

This

To quote another user:

>It's called Thinking Past the Sale. Negotiation tactic...frames the argument not as whether or not the wall will be built but who will pay. This argument already puts in everyone's mind that the construction of the wall is a forgone conclusion

>yfw south america pays for it

Nah but I think they have a wall already, its just poorly patrolled and maintained

Good to hear even Clinton News Network covering it.

cnn already included a picture of him looking uncertain (probably one frame they caught him looking like this out of millions in their video footage), and put 'mexicans jeer at trump' and put 'constructive' (in inverted commas). But they'll try to say they're not biased.

Reminder that trump has gained ground in every state over the past week. Reminder that he will continue to only go up from here. He's starting to win, check out these polls.

is that a Peña and Trump for ants?

I think it should be a team effort. We are neighbors after all and should be allies. Joint effort to secure and build wall on mexicos southern border would be not only cheaper but more realistically feasible. A lot of the trash coming here is from central America, at least more so than Mexico. We should also help them deal with the cartels so the shit doesn't spill over the border any more than it has.