TRUMP JUST SOLD MEXICO ON THE WALL, GOT MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO AGREE TO BILATERAL WORKS ON BORDER WALL

TRUMP JUST SOLD MEXICO ON THE WALL, GOT MEXICAN PRESIDENT TO AGREE TO BILATERAL WORKS ON BORDER WALL.

AND ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS TRY TO DEFLECT BY SAYING "B-BUT THEY DIDN'T D-DISCUSS THE FUNDING"

B-B-B-BTFO

YOU WILL SEE THIS PATTERN EVERYWHERE NOW

THEY WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THE MASSIVE FUCKING DEAL THAT WAS TRUMP MEETING NIETO AND GETTING HIM TO AGREE TO TOUGHER BORDER PROTECTION HOLY FUCK

HILLARY BTFOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/05/16/remittances-supersede-oil-as-mexicos-main-source-of-foreign-income
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, is this fo' real?

BASED SPICS

fo really real

Yeah,basically what happened was that trump went on a friendly taco with president of mexico.

whoa

Hillary's done.

Lol CNN is 1000% assblasted and metaphorically prepping the bull of Trump 2016.

They're "convinced" this trip converts zero people to vote for him

>mfw things are going to be ok, we are all going to make it

>Illegal immigrants BTFO
check
>Liberals BTFO
check
>SJWs/Feminists/ANTIFA BTFO
check
>Globalists BTFO
check
>Hillary BTFO
check

NIETO BASADO
I
E
T
O

B
A
S
A
D
O

I mean I can't see why liberals would be okay with immigration. How is mexico supposed to get any better when all their workers are leaving? Do they hate mexico?

Confirming the wall is the hard part, making them pay for it is infinitely easier.

G O D
O
D

E M P E R O R

It's true monkeyman, it's true

mexico president is the greatest cuck i've ever seen. nuke us plis

They hate everybody

I agree with this. First Trump says hes making Mexico pay for the wall then not anymore.

First he says he needs to be tough on immigration then pussed out

go suck el chodes quarter inch you gremlin

make me gringo whacko

thank you for correcting the record

>but he never discussed payment, goyim.
not an argument
>pussed out on immigration
lies.

You don't go to another country and talk down to them.

Mexico had a lot of balls to even invite Trump over with no prerequisite apology/grovelling/etc.

So Trump needed to play ball, look presidential, and not talk about funding/crime statistics/etc.

I think Trump handled this exceptionally well.

People saying

>BUT TRUMP DIDN'T THROW BURRITOS AT THE PRESIDENT AND READ TO HIM A LIST OF CRIMES COMMITTED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

Don't understand how politics work.

Trump is learning to navigate the cloudy waters of political necessity.

No. Mexican chief said US has a right to build a wall. It's like saying you have a right to build a house on your land.

>This kills the cartel

I don't care if we built it and paid for it ourselves, I just want it to go up

Are you kidding? Playing nice with the US will only help you guys in the long run. Your president is a smart man. You are going to be happy when the US and Mexico work together to get rid of all the scum criminals from your country.

Ok

Trump was great.

Peña was embarrassing, as usual.

Imagine if Mexico became a first world country in under a decade

The lord hath done it today, let us rejoice and be glad

protip: that user is criminal scum

BUILD IT PENDEJO!!

which is an implicit admission that the wall is going up

>AND ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS TRY TO DEFLECT BY SAYING "B-BUT THEY DIDN'T D-DISCUSS THE FUNDING"
Implying that wasn't his plan from the start. This is classic Trump.

List demands that you actually want (tougher border control, re-negotiating trade deals), then throw in a ridiculous demand and act like it's super important (a yuge wall, and Mexico pays for it). When negotiations have started, "reluctantly" drop the extra demand and they will surely agree to the others, which were your actual goal.

He described this in his book THIRTY years ago and people still don't get it.

It happened liberals btfo forever

>Obamascare heading for the shitter
check

THEY'll discuss it later.

The funding issue is tertiary in nature. When QE will print over 1 trillion this year alone it's not even a point of contention. Illegals costs us well over the cost of the wall in 1 years' time, it would be a money saver in the long term.

>I say this as a Hillary supporter
>sucks trumps dick for a few paragraphs

It's very possible, but not with this government and our corrupt, mediocre mentality. Give a few generations and some major government overhauls and it's quite possible.

Liberals have been co-opted by Bolshevik thought. Bolshevik thought basically revolves around the principle of making everything shit until the proletariat revolts and they seize power using their useful idiots to do the hard work for them.

i think he's gona flip on imigration all toghter and ruin his election

>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS ATTEMPTING TO INCITE YOU OVER WHO PAYS FOR THE WALL

>EMBRACE THIS NEWFOUND ALLIANCE WITH MEXICO, REJOICE AND DO NOT PARTAKE IN ANY SHILLS CNN-TIER BITTER OUTRAGE AND DAMAGE CONTROL

>MAKE AMERICA AND MEXICO
>GREAT
>AGAIN

This. Everyone got OCD over the wall they didn't realize what did make it through the negotiations.

>not even elected yet
>already engaging in constructive diplomacy

hahaha lmao hilery is so fucked

To be honest, i wouldnt even mind the USA paying for the wall... it will save he USA a ton of money in the long run anyway.

But the wall can be paid for just through taxation of mexicans sending money back to mexico every week through western union. So basically, the criminals will be rounded up and sent home on day one, while the non criminal illegals will be paying billions per year in a western union tax... and eventually just self deport from new laws.

So we're just going to pretend the the funding of the wall hasnt been the only thing in dispute? We're going to pretend that Mexico would try to stop us from building a wall on US soil? Is that the new trumpshill narrative?

>constructive diplomacy

How so? When has any Mexican leadership said that they'd somehow forbid is from enhancing the border?

What negotiations? That the US can build a wall on our own soil?

>Mexico has a massive problem with drug cartels and illegal immigration from central america
>we work together to solve both of these problems and this meeting is a good step one
Okay CTR

>tfw we know that feel because of king nigger for 7 years

is there video of this anywhere? i wanna see presidential trump in action

This please

youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks

Starts around 31:20

For future reference, Right Side Broadcasting Network is hardcore Trump and a good place to start in the future.

seemed more like whining about how Trump is getting away with murder and nobody called him on being a racist when he was over there, with a pinch of frustration with Hillary's inability to speak in public.

thanks m8

A brief history of CTR/DNC "talking" points on the Wall and how they mutate with each instance of getting BTFO by a reality not molded by them...

>A WALL?? LMAO xD! No one's gonna go for that racist idea! It's 2016!! Open Borders 4 all!
but then...
>Only racist republicants want the wall, it's too expensive and too big to actually build
[cost analysis and multiple examples of feasible designs are given]
>LOL Drumphkins think Mexico's gonna pay for it, no way! They saud they won't!
tarrifs and remittance payments seized from illegals sending illegally acquired money to send to Mexico will fund it
>b-b-but... well, TRUMP'S A RACIST AND HIS WIFE IS ILLEGAL AND HE'LL *NEVER* WIN THE NOMINATION SO THERE!
[winning intensifies]
>but it'll be war with Mexico and ruin relations
[Mexico says: BIENVENIDOS LOS MEXICO! SI SENIOR TRUMP! HECHO "EL WALL" PRONTO!]

Hillary dies during 1st debate
Trump gets the NSA to show all IPs used bay these anti-American shills for CTR and sends them to Africa and their communist dreamland of mainland China here they can live a glorious communist existence farming under penalty of death for the rest of their shitty lives.

I would actually like to see that happen
I don't hata mexico, I just hate the illegals

>How is mexico supposed to get any better when all their workers are leaving?
remittances, thats all

shut up chairo

trump starts at 45:30

A trump is the first person to get this going then?

Yes, Trump is the reason why this is even a public issue.

i heard a few snippets of Nieto mentioning guns coming across the border from the north.

Was there any mention by either candidate about Fast and Furious?

As a Trump supporter I agree. ;^)

Yes. America is this cucked right now.

this, almost all acquaintances of mine are assblasted because "muh wall" and shit that they can't see it; but another hand I don't really see that nieto as mastermind, so is secure that something will end bad (for us)

Omg ur right

Ur absolutely right man

Fuck I forgot about this even myself until you just highlighted it

And you honesty believe that?

But it's not. We have structures on our border already.

I wish they had subtitles of Nieto, maybe later.

not an argument

>he said multiple times that they did not discuss any policy or funding details of the wall

Woo wall confirmed

it is President Peña, not President Nieto.

Peña is his father's last name, Nieto is his mother's last name, he cannot be addressed like that.

Please stop.

With the shitstorm drug wars going on in Mexico, the wall would be the best possible thing to cut off the cash flow that's fueling it.
And I can't understand why Trump doesn't make the connection to voters between the wall, and the flood of Mexican grown opiates coming into this country right now.
There's a heroin epidemic in the suburbs right now, it's a hot topic issue, especially on the east coast.
It would make a good talking point. And an even stronger point when you bring up Hillary's and Obama's massive fuck up with Afghanistan's poppy production.

Trump has been talking about the heroin epidemic since New Hampshire's primaries.

He is though.

>There's a heroin epidemic in the suburbs right now, it's a hot topic issue, especially on the east coast.

PNW reporting in, it's pretty bad around here. Lost a few friends due to it, others are in rehab for the second and third time.

You're right, it's a question shill

>when all their workers are leaving?
They are not workers, also this forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/05/16/remittances-supersede-oil-as-mexicos-main-source-of-foreign-income

Yes. We have had an influx of people literally invading our country since the 60s and beyond without using the proper channels. You cant be this retarded.

I was on the fence, maybe leaning a little Democrat. But seeing Trump pulls this off makes me think that maybe he would be a better president.

>Mexico gets fucked by the drug gangs who make money in the US
>Wall gets build
>No more drugs enter the US
>Gangs lose their funding
>Mexican government can finally eliminate them
>Life gets better on both sides
>Less reasons for mexicans to jump the border with Mexico getting better

How is the wall bad?

but muh feels

>those feels

I too have lost a friend due to heroin, and another that basically has no future because of it. Eliminating the source/availability would do wonders.

BECAUSE (((OPEN BORDERS SUPPORTERS))) (for every nation except Israel, of course) SAY THAT A NATION THAT IDENTIFIES AS A NATION IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM BECOMING THE NEXT NAZI STRONGHOLD!!!

also; Praise Kek!

that wasn't the only issue. obviously as neighbors it's important to have dialogue on several issues, which was accomplished today. thank you for correcting the record.

If you look at CNN it's all negative shilling against Trump; I don't believe CNN so I'm lookin through this thread for some actual news/sources, if somebody would give me some that'd be great.

BUMP

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

THIS WILL SURELY SHOW IN THE POLLS NEXT WEEK, RIGHT?!

HELLO, Sup Forums
I WISH TO GIVE SUBTITLES TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE
WHAT DO I USE?
WHAT DO?

I didn't even fucking edit this, I'm too computer retarded.
WEW

SO Sup Forums, where does he actually say he agreed to bilateral works on the wall? Havent seen any proof yet.

The most impressive thing he did today was, in one fucking day, got the Mexican government to agree to re-negotiating NAFTA. That's a big deal. I never thought I'd see the day. Think back to what pre-Trump American politics were like. Did you ever think you'd see a presidential candidate calling for, and successfully persuading Mexico to agree to, re-negotiating NAFTA in favor of American workers?

It's a huge milestone.

Mexico said the US have their right so, but he said he belives cooperation is the best way.

TRUMP IS PLAYING SOME 4D CHESS
>talks of softening on immigration
>going to reveal his immigration plan today
>just so happens to go talk to the Mexican president on the same day
>liberals are laughing because they think this confirms the wall never happening
>Republicans starting to get rustled trump is flopping
>Today Trump confirms wall is still happening and has negotiated with the Mexican president
>liberal tears begin to flow
>all trump supporters are now fully erect

>Trump's not even president yet and he's already making international deals
Why even have an election?

SO MUCH THIS

This
I bet his policy will remain mostly unchanged, and everyone saying he flip flopped eternally BTFO

No, they just hate themselves
everything else is a byproduct

Why not share the costs?

Both countries benefit.