Worst of all he clings on to the coat tails of Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0ZgJien9s
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show some respect
listened to his latest shows, this guy is literally on the verge of a mental breakdown
you cant know so much

Ok I won't support him then. You convinced me.

CNN Goldman Sachs & the Zio Matrix by Dr. David Duke

1.5m Views 92% positive rating.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

Hopefully when Hillary gets elected he'll get all the mental help he needs.

95% positive rating now actually

The David Duke Show August 31st - Season 9 episode 180

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0ZgJien9s

This is why Barneyfags deserve to be put in gas chambers.

show some respect to david duke

lol

kill yourself.

>Hopefully when Hillary
FUCKING LEAF

I would rather have someone mentally unstable then a career psychopath politician

You kikes hate that he points the finger in the right direction. He has redpilled probably a solid 50,000,000 people in the last thirty years most in the last five. Arguably greater redpiller on the JQ than any man who has ever lived.

>Hillary gets elected
She will get all the rest she need in a retirement community

>Barneyfags
>redpilling people
Kek

I like Duke, however he goes overboard on the Jew.

I feel that Jared's message would red pill normies better by pointing out crime statics and facts on race that people could understand

No shit, Barneyfags will use Jew tactics like shilling.

What I'm surprised is the fact that he still hasn't been Shoah'd.

The guy still produces some informative material, even running for office, and he's still going. It must be because he can be painted with the "ex-KKK Grand Dragon" label to taint everything he says and everything he's associated with so he's not considered a threat in that regard, just like Alex Jones is still running since he can be painted with the "insane, loud conspiracy theorist that can't be taken seriously" image to marginalize the conspiracies he covers.

That's because you're a kike and you would love if everyone has as controlled as Jared Taylor.

Let's focus on this small subset of citizenry while our Jewish ruling class floods us with immigrants and pushing degeneracy and tears apart black homes. Good idea. That's why you're 61% white and dropping fast.

haven't made a post that autistic in months.. you get the point and i'll proofread from now on

Alex Jones is a controlled piece of shit. Watch the Duke vs. Jones video if you want but you'll never be the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

Alex Jones took it down and tried striking channels until Duke gave everyone permission (single party consent).

Me too. Barneyfags all deserve death.

>barneyfag is Indonesian

Associated with the KKK
Years ago when it meant something.
Elected by the people
Doctor
What have YOU done?

And he has a shit taste in pony

Barney is always shit, faggot.

>likes shit-tier pony
Fuck him.

Lmao he has a ponie plushie. Stormfags btfo

>omg, how come he never chimps out?!

This guy has a strangely feminine face. I'm not saying effiminate or faggish, he literally looks like a woman.

He's also a gambling addicted degenerate who stole from his supporters. Fuck the cunt he's beyond finished

Who is this degenerate?

>Barneyfag user is back
Praise Kek!

Maybe the kind of women you're into

Anything Barney is always shit-tier.

Barneyfag made this thread to start spamming his pony faggotry.

Remember to sage and report so it gets deleted.

He's definitely an FBI agent.

At least he isn't a dash fag

>Hillary
>winning at all
>implying she won't seize out or some shit and die before the election

Nice shitpost, Trudeau, now back to the cuckshed

Nope, not the case.
You literally have no proof to back it up.

Alex Jones is a cuck, end of story

t. member of capitalist army

He dinduke muffin

>Unironically supporting a lifelong leftwing Democrat

I listen to his podcast and agree with him on a lot of issues but he needs to stop capitalizing off Trump's success for his own gain.

Fuck you kike (((OP)))

Duke is based as fuck.

You hate him like we hate you.

I'll agree Jared Taylor is the better spokesperson. He's better spoken, cooler and calmer and he's got Jap cred to throw off the usual peg holing. Although he doesn't name the Jew very much, it just wouldn't fit well into his spiel, which is 'racial realism', IQ differences and pointing out the benefits of a homogeneous white society.

Duke looks fucking weird, he has a high pitched voice and is no doubt on the spectrum. Plus he will never be able to shake his KKK membership which every interviewer uses to declaw him right away in the eyes of normies.

are you completely unaware of american history?

the democrats used to be the party of slavery/opression etc.

How could anyone hate the Duke?

David Duke is a scam artist who wants your money to fund his riverboat gambling addiction.

you obviously don't understand the history of the Democratic Party in the south. He's been a Republican since the 90's, by the way

What's wrong with Barney? It's good for kids.

Slow day Barneybro?

The OP image is a shoop. Sorry you had to find out this way.

How's class going?

It's a shit show though

I actually don't remember Barney that well. I watched it when I was a kid.

Did it encourage multiculturalism? I vaguely remember some scenes that can be considered liberal propaganda.

Why is this thread being spammed. What's the point.

It's about David Duke who's a washed up KKK fag

>David Duke who's a washed up KKK fag
What has he done wrong? He seems fine to me. Also, is the OP's image photoshopped or real?

why are you here nigger?

You are evading ban and using a proxy to post. That's enough to get you gassed here.

The Democrats told him to support Trump in order to smear him. Duke is a literal living pawn. That's what.

Dunno why barneyfag is spamming his gay little screencaps. Probably hurt himself again today.

>tfw you hurt barneyfag every single day just by existing

I will never regret joining this fandom

its a fake photo its just a screenshot from one of his vids that was shopped

>can't shake off his KKK image where others in his position have
That's because he doesn't bow to his Jewish masters

Die faggot

His an opportunist... the fag talked shit about Trump for 6 months until he realized Trump was going to win.

Duke can go suck a dick and die.

It is true that David Duke is jewish?

Because degenerates need to die.

Poo in loo

How's that job going, Barneyfag?

Still waiting on one.

>it's a David Duke jerks off at fluffy abuse episode

Barneyfags really should die.

I'd rather have anyone that isn't a Barneyfag.

Is it? Huh.

I assure you this autistic old ken doll looking cunt spends his days stalking Sup Forums waiting for posts about himself.

That's the power of shilling.

>>sounds like a retard when he brings up Jews

Tu as besoin de lire ceci, Huge Bubba...

germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf

>>can't shake off his KKK image where others in his position have

In all fairness the media is the one making it harder for him to do it, despite the fact he has denied it several times, the media doesn't give him a chance

En plus que le KKK sont juste des good ole boys qui boive de la biere ensemble...

Of course Barneyfags sound like retards when they bring up ANYTHING.

Un Indien m'envoit une insulte que je ne comprends pas...

uh ok

Barneyfags all deserve death.

I'll be your Chris Hansen, Mr Radiology

Feels bad.

That doesn't mean shit.

I really do hate these degenerates

Poo in loo

It means shit in the toilet

He doesn't name the Jew at all and his wife is a dirty frizzy haired rat. Probably a Jew. Jared Taylor redpills no-one he just redirects energy in the wrong direction.

Richard Spencer is the best of both Duke & Taylor but I have a feeling he's a faggot and that is unacceptable.

Everyone thought Trump was a controlled plant. Duke supported Trump before the very first primary vote. What has Donald promised you anyways? A border every other nation has? People are projecting ideas onto Trump, many that he has already disavowed.

Duke will introduce bills that will show how controlled the senate is. This is why he must be elected.

I googled this and it seems like his face looks that way because of failed plastic surgery.

That doesn't apply to me though

You're a leaf using a pooinloo proxy to complain about the adult fans of a child's cartoon about small colorful horses on a Cameroonian rope bondage forum.

Is this how you imagined your life would be when you were growing up?

No, but it chose me.

Doctor Duke is a hero for the white race. He's been fighting our battle alone for forty years. He's been ridiculed and marginalized for his whole life and yet he never cucked. He remained strong in the face of what must have looked like an unwinnable battle.

Things are finally going in the right direction and you ungrateful pieces of shit say bad things about him. You people aren't worthy of such a great man.

I aspire to a small portion of Doctor Dukes greatness.

He's basically the white Al Sharpton. The sad thing is, he doesn't even have as much influence as Sharpton.

And he's a Barneyfag.

I hate Barneyfags.

I really do.

Al Sharpton is a tax-evading gangster who drove a policeman to commit suicide with false rape accusations. How many people has David Duke driven to suicide with false rape accusations?

he makes me feel physically ill

im sure this guy is just a plant. they use him as boogey man to show the leftists that theres still more to do