So what did we think of this?

So what did we think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.love.to/bang/Martina.Garcia
celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/6725
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hélmer_Herrera
laweekly.com/arts/william-c-rempels-new-book-at-the-devils-table-7-astounding-revelations-about-colombian-drug-lords-2373553
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not sure how we felt but you definitely liked it

What a coincidence just finished the show and saw this thread.

This season surprised me with how good it was without Escobar. 8/10

Haven't finished the season yet but it's good so far. I miss Maritza and Tata though

So many /our guys/ this season.

>mfw Mexico is next

LOS PEPES

pena did nothing wrong

Probably liked it more than 1 and 2, although I could have done with a lot more Chepe. He stole every scene he was in.

Sinaloa Cartel ?

Salazar's wife a cute

Pacho too. That faggot scene was actually beautiful.

This, Chepe was ridiculously charismatic.

>tfw no Maritza

It was alright. If we're comparing it to season's 1 and 2 then it was the worst of them. Everything was rushed and geared toward hitting certain beats. There was little character development for those already established and the bare minimum given to new characters like the two desk jockies that became super efficient investigators for the DEA.

gib tata wife

i would produce non white children with her

>NO MURHY
>NO WATCH

you aren't white anyways so why would it matter

he's one of the worst part of the show. why you burgers always need a character to identify?

I was getting Adam Jensen vibes from Pedro Pascal's narration

Thought it was pretty good. I am glad they didn't try to draw out the Cali Cartel story over another season

Where did Los Pepes go? Why are they suddenly disappeared?

It was a rag tag group of anti Escobar people, no? Including the Castano mercs, berna, cali, pena en carillo. Escobar's gone so there's nothing to keep them together

>That blonde cunt giving Javi shit for killing commies to save her stupid ass

Maria is the best girl out of all three seasons. Fite me.

>it's a "this kid" episode

i want to crush his skull

Watching the last Episode as we speak

Is it true that they replaced all the tits with gay sex this season

just saw the first episode

Was pacho gay irl?

also was he gay in the previous seasons? I don't recall him being gay so I was kind of surprised

or was it just another diversity push?

and why did he have a problem with that guy he ripped apart with the motorbikes? I can't remember him from the previous seasons

her nudes: i.love.to/bang/Martina.Garcia

Yes he was openly a faggot irl.

Pacho was openly gay irl and they hinted that he was gay in earlier seasons ("I will shove a pistol in his ass", "he'll fall in love with you if you do")

there is faggotry in the first episode but that's it I think; spartacus was way gayer

>scene of 2 fags dancing and kissing eachother for 10 minutes
no thanks

It was good to see Wayne Knight again if only for a short while.

Pacho & Chepe stole the show. The scene where Pacho dances in the bar has made me truly understand the power he had. Chepe was charismatic as fuck. Great season 8/10.

You're a faggot just like Pacho

He ripped the guy apart because he had to send a message. The boss of Cali said that they would suspend their narco business in 6 months, and that guy, plus some others did not agree. They couldn't allow it.

Salcedo was a surprisingly good character.

From the first episode it was clear that Pacho had a personal grudge against him.

As soon as I saw her, my dick exploded

Yep, I liked Pacho and Chepe more than the other 2

I think that No Escobar No Fun

Cartel wars are ongoing how they expect to have a definitive ending in season 4? It's not like nothing has changed since the 90s the cartels don't have as much power as they used to but there are still things left to be done.

>it's an Pacho's fun with an twink is cut to black and ruined by a Maria's and Rodríguez """"romance""" scene

Chepe really reminded me of an Angry Escobar

I'm actually glad to have a character I love to hate, I wish we could see his punchable face in other kino.

>binge all Narcos season
>visit parents on the weekend
>ask mom if I could lend a 20 dollar bill
>she says she doesn't have a 20 dollar bill right now
>i drop my smile, i start to death stare her and mumble
>"plata..."
>"o..."
>"PLOMO"
>she freaks out and leaves the room

Send help.

senpai you're autistic

Salcedo was badly written.

>keeps telling bosses, "We've got to go we've got to go," instead of telling them why (people are there to kill them)
>never tells wife how serious things are (eg. his friend and that friend's wife being murdered, his underling being murdered, David explicitly saying he wants to kill qt Paolo and orphan their kids, etc.) but gets frustrated with her for not understanding

The Pallomari scene was painful yeah

>speaking bean jib jab at the dinner table
you fucking animal.

Was hoping for more based Damian Alcazar desu but his character wasn't very interesting anyway

tbf he can't really speak spanish

In Latin America's hypermachismo, having that happen in front of you would have been grounds for a gunfight, but Salazar didn't do shit about it.

It depends what they do in Mexico, not to mention that we've seen the last big Cartel in Colombia, North Valley, appear here and there during the season.

>hypermachismo
Nice meme

Who's the girl with him ? She's fucking gorgeous

Forgot something

Tata

what does this druggie reference mean?

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/6725

I just had sex like 3 days ago but this WebM always makes me crazy anxious horny.

Probably cause this chick has nice cans

Most punchable face I've ever fucking seen

my dick

can't believe he kills Pedro at the end

I'm on episode 4 but I've read that we're yet to see final arrests of the Cali members so me may see that and the end of the North Valley at least partially in season 4.

mmmmmhmm tata

It feels kind of bad I'll never have sex with her.

Why live?

Thanks user !

>Perseguidos por Pablo Escobar
They disbanded after Escobar's death. Most went back to fighting commies in the jungle.

They weren't arrested for nearly another decade

One of the Castano brothers died in 2004. I wonder if we see them in s4 but I guess it's a part of the unrelated guerilla story so most likely we won't.

I normally hate stream beggers but can someone please post a link to watch with English subtitles. I have only been able to find the first episode translated every fucking other one is no subs

Fidel died in like 94
Carlos was murdered by orders of his brother Vicente in 04

We might see them, maybe, since AUC also starts shipping Cocaine to mexico alongside the North Valley Cartel, which is why Carlos got killed, since he wanted to put a stop to the narcotrafficking.

is Amado Fuentes somehow connected to El Chapo also isn't he the one who died because he keeps on changing his face? they could use him for S4 along with North Valley

I seriously thought Gilberto was going to be the big bad guy but he's literally in jail all season

I'm glad Peña is staying too, I thought that this was his final season and we'd stay with the cloverfield guy and the other
Overall this season was great. also tfw Jorge lived his entire life in the US as just another poor spic

They should. Looks like season 4 won't be just about Mexico and (maybe) El Chapo but will also tie some loose ends in Colombia.

Literally /our guy/

rip in peaces

>literally autistic (dances while alone, growls)
>stalked his ex for 8 years
good night sweet prince

FUCKING LIMON BRUH

I actually quite liked season 3. It didn't have Murphy nor Escobar (duh), but it still came through. Though I will say that this was far more of an ensemble effort, as Peña did not have much impact and presence in general.

Either way Jorge was the shit, he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Yea, but people interacting with him were really stupid
>when the chief guard comes to you and tells you to run and you REPEATEDLY ignore him
Miguel even said that he "trusted him more than his son", sure

>tell your wife one of the 4 godfathers of the biggest cartel in the nation asked you to keep your job
>she spergs out and says you want to keep the job
When a cartel's head gives you a "suggestion" you do as you're fucking told or you die

But hands down the best one
>I'm working with the Americans. I need you to stay here because after the shit I am about to do cartel will want to kill us.
>Are you crazy, I'm taking the kids and going to my mother's!
>You're going to be more secure here with me and the Americans
>You're saying I can't protect my children?
YES, you can't protect your child against the fucking mafia, bitch. How big is her fuckign ego?

El Chapo will be saved for the few final seasons

chepe had to have been one of the best parts of this season

sucks they killed him like that

>tfw jorge was the only friend he ever had and he betrayed them

;_;

This dude surprised the fuck out of me

He was some faggot in some show I can't remember, but he convinced me that I could hate him and that he was a son of a bitch

Good job, glad he died

is it really betrayal if your life is at risk? navegante should've ignored david since the brothers are in prison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hélmer_Herrera

No mention of faggotry.

His uncle was a leader of the Guadalajara Cartel, which is what spawned all the other Cartels in Mexico, so they may have had some contacts especially since Amado Fuentes had prime territory around the border. But Chapo was arrested in 93 and didn't escape till 2001, while Fuentes died in 97 during plastic surgery.

>Pacho who is a fucking faggot was manlier than me
what the fuck lads this isnt fair

anyone disappointed by the fact that they are all uglier IRL?

>yfw he's fucking Maria Salazar right now

>Brown Joffrey gets to bang that sweet piece of ass
IT JUST ISN'T FAIR

They forgot to mention that they gave him 1.7 million dollars for his testimony.

maria opened her legs for the boss of North Valley

laweekly.com/arts/william-c-rempels-new-book-at-the-devils-table-7-astounding-revelations-about-colombian-drug-lords-2373553

>it's a Pacho shows or talks about something relating his gayness scene

Literally "I'm gay and that's all that defines me: the character"

No, she gave him the location of David