A terrestrial like planet inside the habitable zone of Alpha Centauri

A terrestrial like planet inside the habitable zone of Alpha Centauri.
An alien message from a planet of the star HD164595.
Some scientists invented a space propulsion that break the third law of Newton and can make spacecrafts travel at almost the speed of light.
It's about to happen, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/emdrive-nasa-eagleworks-paper-has-finally-passed-peer-review-says-scientist-know-1578716
archive.is/alvGR
youtu.be/ud6LiVJkwyA
youtube.com/watch?v=GOoFkwj91pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much. The drive seems to be valid.

77 and humanity will launch an invasion in our life time

Soon...

Sauce on the third statement is required

Me Mass Effect now.

Which ending are we going to get bros?

The one where we get destroyed

Better they come here, that if they have the technology to

Technology wont reach that far in our life time

i hope aliens don't look scary like they do on tv

ibtimes.co.uk/emdrive-nasa-eagleworks-paper-has-finally-passed-peer-review-says-scientist-know-1578716

>NASA has agreed any future interatellar endeavour will consist of a diverse, multicultural team of explorers to better represent humanity's heritage and future.

>No links

K..

>mfw

It's called an EMdrive. Still a long ways off. We need a new power supply to power it efficiently.

We've had more possible alien related thngs in 2016 than we have in the past few years. I believe something might be about to happen.

>A terrestrial like planet inside the habitable zone of Alpha Centauri.
There are tons of them.

>An alien message from a planet of the star HD164595.
No.

>Some scientists invented a space propulsion that break the third law of Newton and can make spacecrafts travel at almost the speed of light.
No.

Fuck off.

you forgot
>Trump about to be elected

Space crusades soon, the galaxy belongs to mankind.

>There are tons of them.
This is only at 4 light years on the closest star to us.
>No.
Yes
>No.
They already said that somehow it's working but they don't know why.

too bad they wont staple it to a shuttle until they know why it works, who knows how long that'll take.

>This is only at 4 light years on the closest star to us.
Still a literall impossibilty at this point.

>Yes
What fucking alien message? Some random bursts are not alien messages.

>They already said that somehow it's working but they don't know why.
Who are "they"?

don't worry, they'll staff it with women, blacks and muslims who will rape and murder each other in space. perfect representation of our future.

archive.is/alvGR

>Still a literall impossibilty at this point.
Not with the EMdrive.
>What fucking alien message? Some random bursts are not alien messages.
They wouldn't make a public announcement if they thought that it was just a burst.
>Who are "they"?
The scientist that did the peer review and confirmed that it's working.

>MY ROCKET ENGINEERING DEGREE GETS ME NO WHERE

They did not publish results yet.

>They wouldn't make a public announcement if they thought that it was just a burst.
There's no any public announcement of an alien signal.

Stop fucking parroting what press says.

They will once China and Russia start using the drive anyways.

Soon.

It truly is -- niggers are going to colonize the galaxy while whites will be like WE ARE COLONISTS N SHEEEIT!

you damn right cracka!

If the EMdrive works then this is the start of a new era.

''50 years from now''

BLM activist: NIGGA WE WUZ THE ONEZ DAT DISCOVERED THE ALIENZ N SHEIT THE WHITEYZ DINDU SHEIT TO HELP NIGGUH

I know I'm late to the party but as of now the mEMe drive is merely a meme. Even if it works we're years if not decades away from making it viable.

>years away
That is pretty damn close! Thanks based Pizza, i am starting to believe!

Imagine the election of a non alien controlled human is what causes the aliens to invade

If it works, it's going to be what every country in the world research for the next 100 years.
The space race ended because there was no particular military advantage in building a base on the moon or mars, but if you can put a small EMdrive on an asteroid and make it crash on an enemy state, then this will be the start of a new planetary race.

Time to send all the blacks on a one way trip to another planet.

Sun is not a planet, dumb burger.

We wuz human behavior is economic behavior n shit.

>Some scientists invented a space propulsion that break the third law of Newton and can make spacecrafts travel at almost the speed of light.
please explain with some green arrows how meme-drive does this

You prefer the blue, red, or green ending?

>"Silence! Enough of your veiled threats!"

>Get off my land you peacekeeping son of a b-

Are you retarded, Ivan?

no it doesn't

Is this real? If so, we are all going to be enslaved if they come. They are developed enough to not drop bombs on each other which means, friends, get ready for space cotton field

Get out. Thus ain't happening... is it?

The Gnolams were here on Earth all along!

its terrestrial disturbance you dumb mexican

I love that fucking game. Wish I had more pictures on my phone.

I think most of Sup Forums would probably be either Free Drones or Spartans.

Affirmative Action for space.

This is all real and has been talked about in the "science community" for several decades now.

pol will deny because they've been lied to so many times and because they think they know everything

It's pretty obvious alpha centauri plays a big role in earthling Destiny

Blue ending is the best fampai.

I really doubt that.

Once you figure out how to mine asteroids, gas giants, and super-Earth sized terrestrial planets; any real need to go out and conquer lesser species is pointless.

>water
Comets
>heavy metals
Cores of most planets should contain some.
>energy
Large solar power satellites and massive scale nuclear power plants (whether fission or fusion, it's safer in space)
>foodstuffs
Hydroponics, and really you shouldn't be trying to farm on worlds with alien biospheres to begin with, since the local biosphere is 100% adapted for the planet and whatever you try to introduce is more likely to be cucked than become an invasive species
>slaves
Why bother when your populace has already been working as laborers for your civilization's history? Why risk the unemployment problems? Why not just use robots?

I'm of the opinion that if any warlike races were around, we'd already be conquered.

It's far more likely local aliens don't give a shit, and have every reason in the world to ignore other aliens species - human or otherwise.

If you fly 1 year with the speed of light away from earth and back. While you are 1 year older the people on the earth are 2000 years older and therefore - dead.

afaik its been replicated several times

but i saw one documentary where they thought the source of the energy could be the magnetic field around earth

its not yet tested in space, which is the next step

but its funny to watch threads about this, they're full of shills saying "you are all delusional we should not even attempt to build it"

>electromagnetic microwaves lights and shit
>generates heat so little is illegal
>universe says what do and glitches out by moving object instead of heating object
>mEMeDrive
>powered by trolling the universe and black magic

Fuck off CTR slide thread shill.
Trump just won the election.

Take your Project Bluebeam bullshit to /x/, agent scumbag.

It's too bad Spartans and Believers always died off early. You'd think survivalists would be more defensive and a bunch of religious fanatics would keep their head down until they had high population.

But nope, always bite off more than they can chew. It's a pity, since Miriam is red pilled as fuck.

you have no concept of time, klaus

Not with a warp bubble. No relativity. You're not really moving, but bending space.

youtu.be/ud6LiVJkwyA

pretty accurate desu.

Wake up the NEO.

The machine won.

>It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.

THE GRAYS ARE REAL
Also a black woman will be the first human to set foot on another planet, just watch.

I'm sure Musk would be more than willing to give it a shot.

Actually, with a warp bubble you'd have to at least move a little.

Even if it's, like, millimeters.

But Trump said that he will make space great again, you fucking autist.

Not true, everyone will be enslaved

you just made me realise i hope we dont send a human to another planet in my lifetime, its guaranteed to be a female ethnic minority, and if it isnt theres going to be uproar.

I love Yang and Morgan. So many degrees of zero fucks given.

Really, all the original faction leaders were extremely likeable and interesting. I think the expansion pack's leaders just lacked screentime.

Why "Beyond Earth" shat the bed so badly, I'll never know. Has modern science fiction died or something?

>its guaranteed to be a female ethnic minority
You forgot to add that xir will be at least 400lbs

Relax they can't be much uglier than Octopus.

It really is. Miriam's code is bugged, so she's more aggressive than she was originally intended to be--she's AC's Gandhi. The Spartans just can't keep up with other nations industrially or technologically, I've literally never seen them last to late game. The Peacekeepers tend to get fucked up early too in my experience.

The ones who last are almost always Gaians, University, and Hive--and those fucking shitheel aliens.

Aside from the ayys, Drones, and sometimes Pirates, the expansion factions get rekt quick too.

I hope alpha centuri doesn't have niggers.

they look like japanese really

really fucking ugly

Mercury would be fine.

Only the time on the spaceship get faster.
On earth it will look like 4 years,
on the spaceship it will look way shorter.

True, but not enough to affect time in either observer or traveller.

Spartans really needed something else going on with them besides "muh military".

I know they're supposed to be a mix of /k/ and stormfront, but even both of those have passions beyond guns and removing kebab.

Spartans should have gotten a bonus to settling and defending in the early game. Give them a bit of a boost, acting as frontiersmen and shit, which loses its advantage once the early game has passed and things are more urban and developed.

Time to declare yourself as a proud latinx transwomen and get to the front of the affirmative action line!

I insist on the Sun, just to be sure. No half-measures.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOoFkwj91pk

>some scientists

No. One British genius.

The EM Drive is sheer brilliance.

If we do make contact with Aliens would I be wrong in saying Christian fags would be against them and would say its actually demons/satan making contact in a modern way to bait as many niggers into him?

if yes it kinda makes me want to listen to him/them a little just to see what they'd offer ya know

I was confused at first because I thought you meant flying on Earth-year away from Earth at the speed of light and not one light-year away.

I think all civilizations have their niggers.

>Romans
>plebs and barbarians
>England
>cockney and Irish
>America
>niggers and spics

Alien civilizations have an underclass, and it's probably the ones who abduct people.

Trump is literally becoming the God Emperor and will lead the fight against the Xenos

I respect your dedication.

They could just put wigs on they'd be ok.

MY DREAMS OF HAVING AN AYYYLIEN WAIFU ARE COMING TRUE

>implying Trump won't make the Terran Empire great again

They tried to pack the same character as the original bunch into a much smaller package. They didn't introduce enough techs to really flesh out the worldviews of the individual leaders.

Besides that, they're all splinter factions except for the Data Angels. Cult are just Gaian ISIS, Cyborgs happened because a Finn wasn't happy that her science senpai wouldn't fug her, Nautilus are Spartans who wanted to be space Vikings, and the Free Drones are just the Hive with an IV-drip of "Don't Tread On Me."

I need sauce almost as bad as I need to pee right now and lose my virginity before 30.

Interstellar Travel

Brought to you by a fucking white male

no...

the people INSIDE the spaceship will perceive about 4-5 years (depending on how close to speed of light they will get)

relativity, however, would have us maybe experience 30 years, i dont have the formula on me]
i havent taken physics in ages so fuck u

>A terrestrial like planet inside the habitable zone of Alpha Centauri.
it'll still take like 5 years to get to alpha centauri

Its just like in...

you got me there m8