Hey NEETs, why not start earning your living AND helping your country at the same time?

Hey NEETs, why not start earning your living AND helping your country at the same time?

>Business is booming! Bulgarian bounty hunter dubbed the ‘migrant hunter’ shows off his new £75,000 Mercedes after rounding up dozens of asylum seekers
>Dinko Valev's units use military vehicles and dogs to hunt asylum seekers
>He hands illegal migrants over to the police 'because they are all jihadists'
>Actions won him fans and enemies - including ISIS, who want him dead
>In latest video, he suggests new car has been bought thank to the former

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767711/Business-booming-Bulgarian-bounty-hunter-dubbed-migrant-hunter-shows-new-75-000-Mercedes-rounding-dozens-asylum-seekers.html

Sweet Jesus, this board is being slid fast, Did another Clinton bomb drop fast that needs suppressing?

Slavs are the niggers of Europe

So, what exactly is the business here? How does he make money off of this? Who is paying him? I don't understand this industry.

>I don't understand this industry.
Rapefugees come loaded with cash into Euope, to spend it on weapons so they can snackbar themselves. He catches them and keeps the cash.

Patriotic & profitable.

It seems more like banditry than an actual industry 2bh and banditry isn't very consistently paying

why not just get a job in the armed forces

>why not just get a job in the armed forces
Because the cucked forces are not allowed to stop the rapefugees from invading. And patriotic citizens don't need to fear a court martial.
>banditry
Did anyone force them to come to Europe? They're the bandits.

you misunderstand my point

i'd rather not do this activity because it doesn't guarantee pay. what if I shake down a string of genuinely poor refugees who have nothing? it seems like a risky market in that it won't necessarily have returns on my investments of gas, food, camping supplies, ammo, etc. it is simply a poor decision to enter this line of work, similarly to how it's a poor decision to get a womyns studies degree.

>what if I shake down a string of genuinely poor refugees who have nothing?
You think the smugglers let them pass that far out of altruism? They're all loaded. Just look at all the smartphones ALL of them have.

The only risk is of peace breaking out in the Middle East or Merkel changing course...

show me what you've got

Kek

>have to travel out to the sitcks and get into potentially lethal (for me) fights with refugees so I can steal their last-gen consumer elecronics

this just doesn't seem like a good line of work, man. You do it if you want because MUH PATRIOTISM but I don't feel the need to enter a dangerous line of work for no guaranteed pay

fixed to make it look nicer(?)

So you mean to tell me I can move to Bulgaria and get paid to hunt refugees?

Idk if they'd approve my visa for that

>get paid
No. You keep what you find.

>You keep what you find.
which is potentially literally nothing

fixed this for you op.

and the template

Danke.

10/10

based dinko

Gern geschehen

That is NOT 10/10.

That's mt OC that some fucknugget changed because he's an asshat. By making her pissed off at the end it changes the intent.

She revels in what she has done and here is the original. The fucking way it is meant to be.

Doing it wrong, again. If it is fucked up then she must be smiling!