vice.com/series/habits
youtube.com/watch?v=pkZXEf304ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sometimes I wanna die

Im so sorry user

And also

fuck

I used to be so happy......

I legitimately believe that 80% of the human population must be purged for the crime of simply living

before I dumped her.

call me a fag. just do it.

unfortunately

guano guano

too smart, and I am one manipulative bastard
(^:

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I hope you're not serious.

she really was a a selfish brat though

>Not picking the obvious SU character.

it's honestly kinda eerie...

> drive tow truck & a school bus during season
> literally fuck around, wandering and help people all day
> can play a banjo
> best friend is a larger black girl

The tragedy of Goob never felt like it was taken that seriously. Guy spent his entire life stewing in hatred because of his "best friend" that forgot about him as soon as the science fair was over.

Yeah he should've moved on, but clearly he had serious issues.

I am an artistic cunt and I hate my neighbors, job, and have unrealistic desires set for myself

...ow

I'm pretty much perfect

I live in London.

>not using a pickle/olive jar like a true patrician
Step it up user

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

j-jeez

no jar I had would fit it all

>Never taken seriously
>Tries to help
>Fucks up whenever I try
>Too damn small
>Everyone's comic relief

decent mallcore

why do you look like my long lost twin, user?

> rarely heard from and can be abbrasive
> never really part of the group
> can't hold a job

Who is this character and where can I read their exploits?

i wish i knew you

Clementine .
terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/tagged/terribleterribleterrible
and
vice.com/series/habits

The creator hasn't update lately but shes still alive.

You gotta get a big one. Like the ones pizza shops get for ingredients.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkZXEf304ss

getting better now though

If you think you're Superman, you're not. Because Superman thinks he's Clark Kent.

you're a fag

Literally me

Ronney minus the fat is pretty much me

L-LIVERPOOL

You're beautiful
not her but
>living in a third world shithole like Liverpool

me too

This was me up until age 10 or so. Then the bullying kept getting worse so I forced myself to stop talking for the next fifteen years.

>self inserting

My Ultra Lord is Aku

purple dude x carl but more carl without all the fat and the hair, but give me 20 more years and we'll see if that changes

There was a time where I tried really hard to act normal and talk less, but I just realized me being an autist wasn't ever gonna change.

Even friends compare me with Peridot. I don't know how to take it.

After he snaps at grandfather; this is me, only difference is I'm horny all the time and I'm middle-low class.

>Being Jerry

Kind of a slacker, just want to have fun with my hobbies instead of being responsible. Selfish but not mean-spirited about it, just too oblivious to notice when I'm being a bad friend.

And I don't even own a gun.

Are you still in High school? You know you have to be over 18 to post on this site?

Dude thats a pretty drastic assumption, you know there are people outside of highschool who have friends right?

On this website?

No.

Bullshit.

Only cuz I used to root for the villains in cartoons as a kid too.

Also intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

You never answered the question I asked. That is what high school kids do, they compare their friends to cartoon characters. I am going to assume your a Sophomore by the way you responded. Close ain't I? Also going to assume Oregon, with you little attitude that you gave me at the end of your sentence.

yup, pic related

>assuming i'm the same user

sorry i should have said that i was a different user

Granted it's anime but holy shit, this is uncomfortably me.

I always assume I am talking to the same person. I treat this place as a matrix, I think everyone is just one guy trying to be multiple people. I think I might be right from the way you posted.

which pill did you take?

None, they stop the voices in my head when I do. Doing that stops the people outside of the Matrix from communicating with me. I need them.

kill me

Pretty much, feels like im outclassed in everything i do compared to other people from smash bros to running to talking to people and on top of talking to people being nerve racking i got this stutter shit that i cant even get any words out of my throat. I if you gave me the chance to be another person then I would take it in an instant

Same. Except her relationship hasn't ended in heartbreak yet

Well, I guess I'm fucked.

I'm not Muslim or even a girl, but I just feel connected with her personality.

College kids do that too.

Then again, look where we are. Odds are you probably didn't even go to college, much less have friends while you were there.

Showing a character like me in a cartoon would be illegal, as it would be considered a encouragement of suicide.

"I like my privacy."

good answers

Jokes on you, I am currently in college and have three friends.

Dear god are you my brother?

>mfw me on the right but even though I still want to hang out with my friends on the left they're too butt hurt that I made it to hang out and started ignoring me

i never wanted to stop playing halo and mtg and eating dozens of mcdoubles with you guys

Except less outgoing...
;-;

Instead of one sister I feel inferior to I have two.
Also instead of mom being a slow tired alcoholic shes a raging one.

Oh damn, I've been 0wned