>b-but i was born here

Attached: VjUP8Af.png (1248x1504, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeísmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

He's a nigger upset that he's noticeably different than the native spaniards

he is a nigger in Spain?

How do they tell you apart from the siesta monkeys? Penis inspection?

Probably because Niggers belong in Africa on on a flag.

Attached: Sardina.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

lel I am an idiot

OP, just tell them you are from South America.

wh*Te dogs your end is coming

You will never be a spaniard

Or from Dominican Republic

They have lots of black latinos

Hey netherlands do you want to get spanish'd again?

Attached: spanish_netherlands.jpg (1264x632, 105K)

Soup de humano

>Studied Spanish for 10 years, even passed C1 exam
>Lived here for nearly 3 years
>Still sound like a massive autist when I speak

Feels bad man

where are you from muhammad?

cocks......

From pic related

Attached: Wales-Flag.png (400x300, 68K)

redundant I know

Same here
Wh*Toids are scum and not to be trusted

Ran out of sheep Wren?

Wren?

fucking racists

I hope you are not that nigger OP.

It's okay to not speak well the language when your are a (white) foreigner.

Wow, rude.

But anyway, living in a country and not speaking the language is disrespectful wherever you come from.

what's the matter? someone retires to spain, buys a house, pays taxes, buys your things, etc. what do you care if they speak your language?

I'm the welsh guy.

It's bad because it creates tourist colonies where the locals struggle to get jobs/houses.

this is not America pall, European countries are ethnocentric, if you come to Spain, you convert to Catholicism, have a comfy siesta during the summers months, attend bullfighting, eat paella, and most importation of all SPEAK SPANISH

ESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you wish they were, lel

Just tell them you're from Argentina.

(Inb4 butthurt Mexican)

But I'm not a catholic, I hate siestas, think that bullfighting is barbaric and that paellas taste like shit, and do my best to avoid speaking spanish

Attached: Ui_crying.png (1080x1080, 738K)

Are you Spanish?

and even more importantly don't be a nigger

Was sadly born here to two parents that call themselves "spanish", but I don't think that you can be "spanish", it's like being "Ukranian" or "Belgian"

Thats not how it works.
Just because you where born on mars it doesnt make you a green ayylmao

sadly he would still be better than many Latvians

if only i could give a fuck about what some mutt thinks about my country

it's not your country, it's your people, they make everything worse for those of you that try

literally don't care

we don't need your degenerate mentality here

we? what we?

latvians, you low iq mutt

you don't understand, there is no "we" when it comes to them

no, you don't understand that you are a dumb nigger from a jew worshipping country that seeks to consume and degrade everything for their own benefit

you're a sad, angry, embittered man

unfortunately very typical of that country

your mother is a sad, angry, embittered man

don't worry man, I believe you guys can turn it around, it just has to start with you!

it just has to start with you mutts learning how to use a condom and never reproducing further

are you a russian?

no you dumb nigger

well, I wouldn't at all be surprised if you were

You mean my Mother(male)

because you've never been here and don't know shit about the people that live here.

>that paellas taste like shit
This is uncalled for

I wouldn't be so sure

Who wants to be a Spaniard anyway, bro?

surely the Spanish?

cocks...

And faggots wanna be faggots. What's your point?

rude.. take it back

>in coleg
>meet guy in lab
>obviously Hispanic
>ask where he's from
>he gets attitude
>"ayy my guy I'm from BROOKLYN, where YOU from wh*te boi?"
>mfw I was born in Ecuador

My second pet peeve is goblinos that don't know spanish, like dudes just inherited la creatura genes without even the language to show for it. Truly sad.

Attached: 1467206180124.png (500x250, 14K)

Why do Spaniards speak the C/Z like the English "th"? It sounds goofy.

CATALÃO É MELHOR QUE ESPANHOL!

Whats the point in C/Z if you will pronounce it just like an S ?

>tfw there is so many black people here i had never to deal with that shit

Attached: i22hxs.jpg (523x514, 50K)

oh gosh, no wonder knife fights and whatever else are so common in south american countries

Why did you leave the greatest nation and queen and emigrate to a shithole with depressing economy?

Oh I don't know, Pedro. What's the point of "ya" and "lla" or "ji" and "gi" etc when you're going to pronounce them the same?

things in Spain cost less, and the weather is nice, also the Mediterranean is right there

>"ya" and "lla"
those sound different
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeísmo
>ji and gi
"ga, go, gu" are different from "ja, jo, ju"
you should visit Galicia before leaving, its a beautiful place similar to Ireland but more forested
also if you're into roman shit theres lots of roman remains in Andalucia, Mérida, Lugo... and theres some celtic remains in Galicia

The difference between V and B is also non-existent and it has been lost with time, except for some few people.
These minor pronunciation differences simply don't matter.
No one is going to be confused if you say "casa" instead of "caza" or "sapato" instead of "zapato" or "baso" instead of "vaso" etc.

C only only has the same sound as S in ''ce'' and ''ci''.

Z has a different sound, it is S gets a Z sound if it is between two vowels, which is why Brasil is written with a S despite having a Z sound.

Seflhating piece of shit. Vete.

>"casa" instead of "caza" or "sapato" instead of "zapato"
only if you pronounce the Z as S, and in the case of "casa/caza" they actually have different meanings. same with "Ciervo/Siervo"

I can make a decent living here doing something I enjoy, speaking foreign languages isn't a valued skill in the UK.

>No one is going to be confused if you say "casa" instead of "caza" or "sapato" instead of "zapato" or "baso" instead of "vaso" etc.
T. Nonspanishspeaker.

V&B have been like that for 2000 years. As we spoke latin that way. "beati hispani..." caza and casa can't be misstaken, no matter what even for non castizo dialects.

C, Z and S have different sounds... Pleas stop been retard. Only with I and E, C becomes a Z sound never S.

Says the wannabe gook in a workaholic society

excuse me hitler, but i was talking about portuguese, not whatever the hell you are talking about.

I am sorry. I hope you can understand that I was mistaken and thought you were talkin abou Spanish. Tho I am not hitler nor German, I can asure tou that his teachings and feelings are a fundamental part of the german peraonality.

PD toalla

Come back, we miss you

Working on that

That makes sense, though, because you probably can't speak English properly either.

Says t'fookin oirishman

Also, the first comma in your post was incorrectly placed :^)

Incorrect. If it's used as a synonym for "although" or "however", a comma is acceptable. It's only when used as an adverb that you shouldn't use a comma.

>Welsh education

>depressing
Sure you would know what is depressing

niggers have to go back

goddamn niggers and muslims in europe make me angry, Golden Dawn will soon take care of all subhuman scum