Be me, 22yo college student, musician, for this threads sake, call me Tomoki

>Be me, 22yo college student, musician, for this threads sake, call me Tomoki .

>Be avid crossdresser, formally trap.

>Struggle with self control, potent libido, powerful emotions, acceptance from others/connecting with others.

>Has had numerous relationships, mostly with women.

>Had always struggled with relationships, most only lasted 4-5 months at best.

>Started doing lewd stuff with my male best friend about 2.5 years ago.

>Would have get-togethers with other friends, overnight LAN parties, watching animu, shitty movies.

>Was during a point in my life where I was experimenting with my sexuality.

>Would go to parties crossdressing, nothing overly sexual or lewd, nothing crazy, just typical kneehighs, skirts, fun accessories like cat ears, etc.

>Sometimes my best friend (Let's call him Matt) would jokingly pick me up and attempt to show my pantsu (usually boyshorts) to other friends to embarrass or harass me.

>Overtime my outfits and bodily figure got more and more feminine due to my desire to be more like a trap, my parents where super religious, so whenever I went out with friends, I'd go in disguise until I was in their car where I'd change.

>With each passing overnight get together, I got physically

and emotionally closer to Matt, until one night, I snapped.

>There wasn't much to dislike, he was funny, always knew what to say, accepting, innocent, and as I would find out, loving.

>During one overnighter at a friends two story apt. Matt seemed to be more forthcoming with his usual playful bullying.

>Whenever Matt lay his hands underneath my thighs when he'd pick me up, my body turned electric, something clicked in my brain, and I would get extremely aroused.

cont.

Attached: owo.jpg (532x604, 31K)

>During the entire night, the sexual tension became so thick you could cut it with a knife, it was as if my brain was melting into jello and could only think of 'lewd activities,' I'm sure Matt could tell too.

>I was sitting in one of those 'Half sphere chair thingies' covered with a blanket, oblivious to the others playing video games on their PCs, and them oblivious to me, my brain was now 115% jello, face beat red, and my body sensitive to the touch.

>Some other friends would ask me questions from their conversations with others, but I was so far gone, that the only replies I could muster where very simple ones at best.

>I had fought the urge to touch myself, but caved, and started fingering myself underneath the blanket in a very stealth like manner, sole focused on the task at hand.

>All I could hear was my heart beating, high pitched ringing, and slow breathing.

>It was then I decided I wanted to goto bed, so I got up, and headed downstairs knowing I'd be alone, to an already made couch pull-out bed.

>Funny enough, he 'had to goto bed too' not long after I went downstairs, he was very cheeky about it, pretty sure everyone could tell why.

>By the time Matt had joined me in the bed, I already had covers over me, still fingering myself stealthily.

>Once he got in bed, he lay against me, cuddling me.

>My heart skipped a beat as I turned over and whispered into his ear, "You did this to me, now you have to take responsibility…"

>He started to stutter, "T-t-take c-care of w-w-what?"

>I then gently grabbed his hand and directed it under my plaid skirt, to my 'rock solid, massively engorged member,' as I had taken my pantsu off prior to him entering the bed.

>I gently whispered into his ear, "I trust you…" as I then lovingly nibbled his ear, just enough so it hurt a just a tiny bit.

>I put my hand around his, gently guided it to grasp my member, and together began stroking.

>Time began to slow down as we were together, Matt had a steady rhythm going by this point, precum leaking everywhere at my behalf.

>With each stroke my spine would tingle a bit, ecstasy was shot through all my veins directly into my brain like a drug.

>That's when I got on all fours and begged him to finger my rear

Hot

>At first he was somewhat hesitant, so I grabbed his hand, stuck his middle finger in my mouth, covered it in thick saliva, and then spread my smooth shaven asshole.

>Once he was inside me he began fucking my hole with all the might his arm could muster.

>About 15 min. later, we decided to switch it up a bit.

>I sat in his lap with my legs above his shoulders and my ass up, at his mercy.

>Matt began fucking my ass with two fingers, something that drove me absolutely mad.

>Eventually he found my prostate, it was like his fingers were the keys to unlocking my love, driving me to my absolute limits.

>By this point, I had been in heat for around 2 hours now, near my breaking point, sweating profusely, panting like the very lewd doujin catboys I had always emulated.

>I was close to finishing, and borderline mental collapse.

>It was like he was rewriting my brain chemistry with his powerful hands, with each movement he made inside me, he rewrote all my basic needs with more primal needs: fucking, sex, ecstasy, gargantuan toys, etc…

>He turned me into an absolute animal.

>Eventually the boiling pot of water that was my brain, had boiled over due to him, turning my prostate inside-out, and I came harder than I ever had.

>My sniper shot semen got him in his eyes, while also landing on my chest, and face.

>After I had finished, and had licked all of my semen off of him with my tongue, I began to give him head.

>I had grasped his throbbing member, and managed to put the whole thing down my throat on the first try, tears in my eyes, nose in his sweaty balls, being driven insane from the taste of his cock, and scent of his lewd musk.

>Since this was Matt's first time aswell, it wasn't long until I started tasting the sweet nectar which his boyparts emitted.

>As I drove his cock in and out of my throat, precum flowed like a steady stream, not only for him, but for me as well.

>As Matt tensed up, he grabbed the back of my head and began forcing himself deep into my throat, breathing heavily.

>It was then Matt had held my head firmly against his crotch, as he provided me with a salty & slimy dessert.

>Once I had finished swallowing, he let go of my head, as he began to pass out, me gasping for air.

>When everything was said and done, we cuddled and embraced each other until the morning…

>Matt was now my boyfriend

>After Matt and I did the deed that was inevitably destined to be done we had decided to become a couple.

>We both had always got along great, where able to complete each other's sentences, but once we were together, we'd listen to music together, dance, watch movies, go out to dinner or even do mundane stuff, and play games with each other.

>When we weren't doing any of those, we were usually having sexual intercourse in a wide variety of ways (basically going through the karma sutra.)

>We made our schedules so we would see each other at least twice a week, to goto dinner, the book store, get some coffee, or ice cream (see listed above.)

>Wherever he was, I was there with him, and wherever I was, he was there with me as well through thick and thin.

>Sometimes on late night weekends (about 1am), after we had spent the whole day together, I'd text my parents that the roads were terrible or something silly like that, then I'd drive Matt and myself to a local developing neighborhood where there weren't many people.

>I had the most kawaii blue Jeep, and Matt had always wanted to go camping with me.

>So until we could both afford to go, we'd pretend to go camping in my Jeep, as dumb and silly as it sounds.

>He always brought sleeping bags, and sometimes even his laptop so we could watch movies, or a fake fire (^ouo^)

>Sometimes we'd just lie together in the back of my Jeep, watching the stars through my sunroof, holding each other, hearing the faint sound of nighttime ambiance: crickets, cicadas, and some smooth jazz nighttime radio shows, wishing we could just lie there forever.

>The first time Matt gave me head was in the back of that Jeep.

>That day I had just shaved my entire body, and done some much needed grooming, I was wearing my white shorts, teal and melon colored knee highs, with a super kawaii matching teal & cyan top.

way too much green text for my eyes. didn't read.

but here's you (You), poor fella

Wew

Attached: 1515847601467.png (368x392, 144K)

>I can still recall the very moment along with the accompanying feelings, tingles, and jitters he gave me when he slowly pulled down my shorts, stuck his hands in my boyshorts, and began fingering my newfound boypussy (a feeling which by that point, I had known all too well, as it became one of my favorite feelings only he could produce)

>The moment he entered me, I let out a soft moan, and every other movement made by his powerful hands brought out more and more moans.

>After a while, I lost my shorts and pantsu~ while Matt got more intense with his fingering, now up to 3 fingers.

>Without a moment's notice he suddenly began giving me head, adding to my already immense pleasure.

>My boyfriend's mouth was like the world's greatest onahole, except he was cute to boot At first he had some trouble getting accustomed to any sort of rhythm, I conceded by cooing at him while gently assisting him, while reassuring him that he was doing just fine After a few accidental nibbles on his part, he had gotten a steady rhythm going.

>Everytime I was with Matt, it had felt like the first all over again, as something clicked in my dildo raddled catboy brain.

>I suddenly grabbed his head, ran my fingers through his long soft conditioned hair and said, "Look out baka, because here I come (˃ દ ˂ ༶ )"

>I then let out a very lewd and somewhat silly moan, as I rammed my catboy meat down his throat with the force of 1000 times folded Nippon steel, and began fucking his mouth like a used onahole (人*´∀`)+8==3 (;>;)

>For a while now up before this sexy Jeep campout encounter, I had been on the fence if I had truly loved Matt as much as he had obviously loved me.

>He was always to shy to say it, but I knew he did, just by how well he had always treated me.

>I was always scared that I'd never be able to reciprocate that same love he had given me.

>Sooner or later, I would find out just how much I truly love him. (^>uHis saliva was so thick and wet, mouth so moist and warm, so cozy and perfectly sized for me, just thinking about it now while writing this has gotten me all nostalgic and very worked up By that point I had kept up a fast and steady pace for about 40 min. to an hour, there was so much saliva and lewdness from Matt's face and my catboy enis that my entire Jeep smelled like rough sex.

>Over the next 30 minutes the smell got thicker and thicker as could be seen by all the fog on my Jeep windows.

>As I was reaching my boiling point, numerous thoughts ran through my head: all of my time together with Matt, all of our experiences together, realizing he had treated me better than anybody else I had been with in my life, how he was so kind, so gentle, so rough, and so loving.

>My catboy brain added the metaphorical 1s and 0s together, and had my mind made up.

>It was then that Matt decided to get a little revenge for my maneuver! And stuck 4 fingers into my boypussy at an alarming rate!

>This sent me tipping me over the edge and releasing my rancid degenerate love seed inside him, while shouting "I love you baka

>Once Matt had gained back his composure, he held me and said, "Y-y-you do (//˃ ﹏ ˂//)?"

>I gentle brought my index finger to his cheek and playing pushed back while replying, "Yeah, I kinda do silly. (^;u;^)"

>Little did I know, this was only the beginning to the real life romantic comedy yaoi doujinshi, that became my everyday life..

The end for now, will post more someday.

Attached: wewcb.jpg (500x500, 38K)

wh*Te people everybody

Yes very well done good book you wrote, now publish it

What.

woah thats gay

so this is the power... of the master race...

Bump, lovely story

Attached: 1521766387579.jpg (414x667, 82K)

God I wish that was me

I didn't read this but I am quite certain the contents are absolutely disgusting.

tldr?

Why are yuropeans so GAY?

Attached: 1473293823392.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

this thred is gay

Attached: 1520112594500.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

wypierdalaj z tym kurwa blogiem ty smieciu zajebany

tldr, but why are you spacing your greentexts like that?

pedale pierdolony z polski kurwa niech cie zajebią smieciu
>hehe pierdolne esej na pół strony XD
>agugu so kawaii kurwa :3
chuju jebany

Attached: z14932141IER,Marsz-Narodowcow--Plonaca-tecza-.jpg (1536x864, 155K)

Can someoone recap what's going on?
To lazy to read green text.

tldr gay sex

Like the real one? In the butt?

thought it was more lewd, but its just fingering and sentences.. oh well gl if true

Dlaczego tyle nienawiści?

I like fag threads on Sup Forums but this is far too much

bo pedaluw trzeba jebac

>he thinks I'm reading all that gay shit

bo jestes jebanym zjebem co zasrał Sup Forums chuja wartym gównem, dajesz spacje pomiędzy greentextami wiec zajmuje to jeszcze więcej miejsca, jestes mitomanem i generalnie musisz sie zapierdolić cwelu