I hate them

anymore here?

Attached: t.png (580x348, 258)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XDmYkjgbQo
thelocal.de/20180323/poland-estimates-wwii-damages-at-440bn
youtube.com/watch?v=4blRJMJt9PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why? we sent the legion condor to help you guys...

pls no bully germoney ;(((

>we sent the legion condor to help you guys...
my family is republican so no

I bet you and I could get along quite well.

Attached: 1511900612499.gif (245x235, 483K)

your people deserve a big economic recession

Legion Condor, Legion, du bist noch nicht verloren
Heldenhafter Kampf
Heldenhafter Widerstand
Heldenhafte söhne gezeugt
in diesem, unserem Land

youtu.be/2XDmYkjgbQo

Attached: Messerschmitt-Bf-109B2-Legion-Condor-2_J88-(6x49)-Spain-01.jpg (1315x600, 425K)

what have we ever done to you?

me

spain got a lot more to answer for than germany

I don't hate them.
I have no reasons that I hate them.

By the way...
What do Germans think about this?
Many anons of 5ch said that the Polish politicians are same as Korean.

thelocal.de/20180323/poland-estimates-wwii-damages-at-440bn
Poland estimates German WWII damages at €440bn

The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill.

Attached: german graves btfo.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

I think they are using the war reparation to gain internal support, since they never actually officially asked Germany to pay

Growing up is realising it's the Germans and not the Jews.

Only the protestant part, but still better than other heretics, infidels and France.

Nah, just a joke. Love EU

laughing my ass off pablo.
whenever things get a bit tricky up here the rest of the EU has to bleed for us.
we are a huge parasite sucking all youre shekels from the EU to our pockets in germoney.
the EU is under full control of mother merkel and you cant do shit against it.

you want so separate like catalunia or the uk? better not try it. we will ruin you.

In my opinion this is banter by their nationalist government. Sort of a tit-for-tat response to Merkel after she tried to force Poland into accepting refugees. Poles react very sensitive to what they perceive as German paternalism.

>we will ruin you.
oh yeah, look Britain, they are growing up now, why do we need EU right here?^maybe eastern europe but Spain? Italy? ,no

Do it again, Stuka Göring!

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H25224,_Guernica,_Ruinen.jpg (798x584, 66K)

Because EU pays your bills for overspending and makes it easier for you to sell your bell peppers.

The Germans are very calmness.
Because Japanese people are tired of South Korea's reparation demands and apologies, (Japan has already paid a large amount of reparation and repeatedly apologized), when Japanese knew this news, many Japanese felt unpleasant.

I don't hate peoples

>why do we need EU right here?^maybe eastern europe but Spain? Italy? ,no
you dont want draghi to buy your national bonds with euro-shekels anymore?

>this flag
>this post

KEK

Nobody want to hear your Korean talk, OK?

>you dont want draghi to buy your national bonds with euro-shekels anymore?
no, why would i do?

I like the south. The rest can be nuked to dust

yes? what is the issue?

>I like the south.

based

Attached: 1483484851787.jpg (1600x1489, 986K)

It was the only interesting thing in this thread

Right now Poland and Germany are reducing their tensions though. Don't know about Japan/Korea but in Germany the population sometimes get upset but in general doesn't mind the banter too much.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

It hurts so much.

Kinda ironic when you're run by a president who literally banned people from entering your country, asked for more immigrants from white countries and called certain countries shitholes.

>inb4 this was sarcasm

Good media slave.

Attached: 98875784578487.jpg (1024x612, 130K)

>Haha my president thinks differently than I do, so when I state opinions that differ from his, that makes it "ironic" xD

is that really how you look at things? sad

Greeks hate the german evil

Attached: 1501792089222.png (309x436, 7K)

>no, why would i do?
because youre cunt would be broke immediately. nobody would give youre cunt a single penny anymore.

Nothing hurts like being hated by the very people you love the most.

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 632K)

they don't pay debts and reparations either

No. I'm just saying the ironings in your post is pretty great, considering the flag icon behind it. I didn't mean you specifically, I meant your country.

utterly based map

You (Germans and Polish) are wise.
Probably, Japanese will be suffered by the same problem 100 years later.

No

Why won't they just leave us alone? Why do they hate us so?

? Everything I said was true.

Huh?
Who hate you?

Envy. They can't compete with us so they hate us. And all we want is our Platz an der Sonne too.

>Sup Forums hates us because we tried
>Sup Forums hates us because we failed

why even live

Attached: tfw being kraut.jpg (394x526, 32K)

>You (Germans and Polish) are wise.
If the nationalism doesn't get to strong on either side. Merkel is weakend right now but the Polish nationalism in general is getting worse.

Nationalism is disgusting.

Attached: germany poland.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Guys, I'm going to make myself a Bananenquark with 4 Esslöffel Haferflocken and Süßstoff.

It will be my first meal today, I usually don't eat before 3 or 4 pm, I just don't get hungry before that. Which is a good thing, because it allows me to keep a lean, strapping body.

>Guys, I'm going to make myself a Bananenquark with 4 Esslöffel Haferflocken and Süßstoff.

I will also add an Esslöffel Zimt. I am sorry for leaving this detail out in my previous post.

Thanks for blogging your meal with us, you 16 year old school girl.

Also, the Quark is Magerstufe, of course.

I'm 19, and I go to college. Also, if you paid more attention to my diet, you could learn a thing or two and drop a few pounds, fatty

Honestly Doitsu ist the best cunt in yuropu

>tfw no cute spanish boyfriend to nuzzle up to my neck while gently whsipering "nino hermoso" in my ear

why even live

Quite true. Rejecting everything that is foreign isn't going to take you anywhere.

Sure they turned us into dust in WWII, but I blame the Anglo for that.
I like you Germany.

It is just a meme.
It's a banter.
Most anons of Sup Forums like Germany.

I think this is not a problem of nationalism, but a problem of wisdom of both citizens.

>nationalism
>wisdom of both citizens
I don't see how these too aren't connected. If you don't have a healthy relationship with your nation (either over- or undercompensating) things like this reparation talk start to happen.

>nino hermoso"
thankfully i am not gay

:(

you could make an exception for him this one time though.

It is very difficult to maintain a healthy relationship with them.
They are trying to make friends with Japanese people, appealing that they were discriminated against by Japanese people, appealing that they were abused during the war, Japanese people are being swayed by Koreans every day.
Besides, although they hate Japan, a lot of Koreans came to Japan to travel to Japan, and there are tens of thousands who wish to find employment in Japan.
To be honest, most Japanese are exhausted.

Thanks, lad.

Maybe Japanese people need to learn Korean people aren't all the same and support the nationalist stance their government seems to take. It also may help to have some common goals for the future instead of holding onto the past.

At least this way Germany got over the antagonism with France.

The Korea-Japan government talks constructively about the future
This has already been done many times
And they immediately discard it
"They always move the goal post"
This is the word that the Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan said in an official scene.
The Korean government will attack Japan when the support rate falls, trying to increase the support rate.
The Korean press reports news of lies and increases hatred for Japan
Because they are abnormal, Japan and Korea do not like Germany and France.

Maybe your societies need to become more individualistic to get other this (i.e. the individual and the opinion he/she holds count and not the group they belong to)?

Is this a generational thing too? Or do the younger people hold the same views regarding Korea/Japan?

Japan, you always talk about Korea Korea Korea in everywhere. Don't you ever get tired?

Of course, i often think why did allies just not kill them all. They killed 6 millions jews... Stop, they killed 6 millions jews?! WTF, i love these guys now!

youtube.com/watch?v=4blRJMJt9PM

Germany did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1518287469308.gif (540x304, 468K)

I was told that all Dutch nationalists go through a phase in which they are really interested in German history (like actual long term history, not just WW1/2 stuff). Can you confirm or deny this?

87% of my countrymen voted for Merkel and a continued tsunami of rapefugees, freeloaders and illiterate niggers flooding our country, so in a sense I am with you OP. Just read in the news that the dowwntown in Flensburh in Northern Germany has been declared a "danger zone" by the police because of constant crimes being committed and civil unrest caused by "youths of foreign nationality".

The young generation who gets information on the Internet does not like Korea.
(Except for some Koreanboo)
On the other hand, generations over 50 who are obtaining most of the information from TV stations which don't broadcast bad information about South Korea have fewer people who hate Korea.
(Compare to the younger generation)

Neverminde, germans are just disciplined ones. All will be alright.

Most nationalists shifted to kosher pro-western nationalism influenced by anglo culture due to the rise of people like Wilders and Baudet, I assume because they think it's easier to sell and they identify more with anglos than germans.

Was actually meant for

According to estimates by private enterprises, the number of Chinese living in Japan will be 10 million by 2050
By the year 2050 one quarter of the Americans will be Hispanic
In Australia already a Chinese city has been made and politicians are bought
Not only in Germany!

I for one will defend my German brothers.

Attached: debtor_s_dungeon_by_yes_i_didd88dq5o.jpg (678x1177, 228K)

disregarding your shitpost, what that dude in the video did is beyond despicable. You don't insult dead people, they paid the ultimate price already.

>you should preserve graves of those who invaded your country

not what I said. Desecrating graves is another thing than not preserving them though. And it is despicable.