1) how do they get away with it?

1) how do they get away with it?
2) how can they be stopped

It's not just the WP, this is just one of the more obvious examples. A quick search of articles about Trump's trip shows that 95% of them are spin. This has been the most brazen panic-mode spin cycle I've seen yet, and that's saying something. But if the conditioning is breaking, I don't see much evidence of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjcYwsW7cXQ
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-disaffected-voters-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIGGAS SALTY

It's kind of funny Trump has met more world leaders on his POTUS trail then Hilolary on hers.

The word is out about Ms Low Energy Clinton, too busy hiding in her bunker with Huma while Trump is riding around the world and cutting deals.

It's nothing new. I think most people are on to the media. They're going to spin It in Hillarys favor any way they can and as much as possible, but take a look at her personal facebook page. The majority of the top comments are all resoundingly negative and pro Trump. The tide has turned and people aren't falling for their shit anymore.

just got back from reading some of those washington post comments, holy shit I never seen a more dilution bunch.
It's a real stanch reminder that jokes about that shit is pretty scary close to reality

The fact that they're baffled is proof they really aren't getting away with it.

They simply can't comprehend how the derranged, racist, immigrant-hating strawman they built is so very different from @therealdonaldtrump.

And Trump's win in November may actually drive them to suicide.

>he thinks this a good idea? LOL xD
>he should APOLOGIZE!
>THEY DIDNT DISCUSS FUNDING
>he's mocked mexico for a whole year!!!

The mass media is run by wealthy whites with comfortable jobs who want to protect their position and watch the working classes, clueless millennials, and even lower middle classes (basically, everybody that isn't them) burn

That's the fact of the matter

(Yes and a lot of these things are owned by Jews if you want to make that argument also, but I'm talking about the journalists, some of whom are Jewish, but many of whom are white, middle class, with comfy jobs, and are too afraid to lose them)

It's a great idea actually. Trump shows up, explains his policies with the Mexican government, and leaves. The entire media is stumped because the giant shitstorm they've conditioned people to expect doesn't happen and everyone starts to wonder whether or not he's actually this big racist meanie after all. It gives people pause for thought. Also this is going on at the same time he's holding a lead over Shillary, even in the rigged MSM polls.

>literally using "sort of" in a headline

why not just make it "like ugh trump went to mexico or something wow man like thats sort of dumb and stuff"

>sort of baffling

Isn't Mr. Bump's job to investigate and report? Why does he hold this position if not?

Journalistic integrity and standards are dead. We tumblr nao

it was low-risk, high reward imo

Media helps us more than hurts us when they spin. They're profoundly retarded

>trump says the media lies
>polls no one trusts media
>better write a story shilling for hillary

Journalism is a meme degree / profession

"Like O.M.G. like can you even believe it? Like, WTF? Like, he's like such a raycissssss and shieeeeeeeet"

I think there is an element to them helping yes.

Lots of people will read this tripe and think "why can't you present things honestly?". It will just make them more sick of PC spin.

>It's not just the WP, this is just one of the more obvious examples. A quick search of articles about Trump's trip shows that 95% of them are spin. This has been the most brazen panic-mode spin cycle I've seen yet, and that's saying something. But if the conditioning is breaking, I don't see much evidence of it.

For the MSM it will never break. Trump could save a thousand lives from a bomb going off tomorrow and they would still spin it.

All we can do is hope people get their news from different sources.

>It will just make them more sick of PC spin
Nigger even us fucking leaves are getting sick of PC. Pendulum is swinging back hard.

Basically Mexico has agreed to The Wall which is hilarious

The funny thing is Hillary has to make time to visit Mexico without shitting her pants and no one will care

Someone in Trump's team pushed hard to get to Mexico ahead of Hillary and it was a masterstroke, Trump after Hillary would be seen as anti-climatic and an awkward low priority moment for Trump

This afternoon flying visit has shored up The Wall argument and nullified some of the racism stuff

Exactly what I mean. The MSM are securing their own death. It's glorious.

Christ I so fucking hope Trump wins, the butthurt is going to be so deliciously ridiculously delicious

>low-reward

Exactly, people are going to see this and think "huh, maybe Trump can work with foreign leaders, maybe he can be the strong leader we need looking out for America's interests. And maybe he's not just Hitler who wants to shove the spics into an oven."

youtube.com/watch?v=IjcYwsW7cXQ

WaPost doesn't pretend to be neutral, they're proudly left-wing. They're news for people that hate Drumpf.

>using Jewgle

I switched to DuckDuckGo a year ago and never noticed a difference in search quality.

because they're fucked:

>a) stop spinning, admit we fucked up and reform the industry
>b)keep spinning, maybe something will happen and it will all work out somehow

these orgs are composed of people who are basically just walking egos, they aren't capable of picking anything other than b

and a can never happen because news orgs arent really about news at all, they're more like PR and propaganda clearinghouses for ownership, people willing to pay, or both

At this point it's all but inevitable unless they outright rig the vote, which they very well might.

>a journalist that paid $80,000, and spent 4 years for a degree to get into a $54,000 per year job is telling Donald Trump how to invest his time

Hes just playing 4D intradimensional luciferian cosmic mahjong

Why do you think Trump revoked their press credentials? Fucking Luegenpresse needs to have its lying dirty Jewish mouth shut for them.

>maybe if I keep digging the hole I'm in eventually I'll get out

>a degree that is so powerful that you can control people minds with your shitty writing

>With great power comes great responsibility

Hey burgers, do the general public call BS on these (((online media sites)))?

It seems lately people are rejecting them, but I'm heavily biased

>mahjong
Hillary is winning then.
Lesbos get a boost in mahjong

6% national approval rating for the entire mainstream media industry

It was high risk, high reward. Get it fucking right.

Pretty much everyone I know has said that they're tired of the media shenanigans as of late.

I have no idea about the rest of the country though.
I really am sick of it though. Its exhaustively biased and really shows just how controlled everything is.

From where I am....no. The Trump republican stigma is still real and can cost a job and future if mentioned. To most people who know nothing, trump is literally hitler and anyone who refutes Hilary's BS is also literally Hitler.

it keeps search results that are removed by google, so thats a plus

My 60 year old mother even says the media can't be trusted and she's a registered democrat.

Fox made a point right after the speech to mention there was only a handful of protestors and they were expecting a lot more

The people of Mexico can care less lmao

Wapost is well known as a left wing source, pretty much nobody that is even close to a centrist considers them a neutral source.

I'd say online media is actually increasing in credibility while TV/Newspapers are becoming less trusted. There is a trend of people getting news from editorialized online media that reflects their viewpoints like brietbart or huffpo, and getting their news from social media of like minded people. While I'd argue his has some positive effects, for example 6 cooperations hold an iron grip on all US TV news and now that control is slipping, it's leading to increasing partisanship and extremism.

>You're Canadian though
I read more US news than the average American and have done so for over a decade, just like it.

What hellhole do you live in

It's almost as though most of the people who live there would rather stay and don't care if criminals are being kept out of the US

Jews own nothing compared to WASPS imo

CTR's call center

>for example 6 cooperations hold an iron grip on all US TV news and now that control is slipping, it's leading to increasing partisanship and extremism
And that only leads to increased public distrust in the MSM. It's nice to see those kike bastards writhing.

I would say trust of the media in general is quite low, but it's lowest for TV & Print media especially with the younger demographics that visit Sup Forums. Not really so much for online media sites.

Peoples perceptions of the accuracy of online media is mixed especially when you realize most online social media commenters talking about the news are people on facebook, twitter, periscope, leddit, etc.

Dig up, stupid.

I kek'd

Things aren't so bad right now, media control is more decentralized than really I've ever seen it in my short lifetime, but I shudder to think of what will happen when computers can pass turing tests.

alex jones listener discovered

it wasn't even high risk

mexican president doesn't work with him? Exactly what everyone already thought, he sells it as 'this happened because of the things I said, they will come around when I'm rpesident"

or the current situation happens

not high risk at all. It's Stay the Same-Win

It IS baffling. Do you think anyone in either party cares what the leader of Mexico thinks? Does he think the people who feel compassionate about the illegal immigrants (who he's apparently trying to court now) is going to care about the opinion of the corrupt Mexican government which they are fleeing from?

I don't see any demographic which gives a shit other than the obsequious base who just wants to say "see, Mexico (who we hate) agrees with us, so we must be right."

you're right, it's better to just sit back and do nothing, this obviously doesn't confirm Trump's seriousness in the eyes of people on the fence, and it DEFINITELY doesn't make him look presidential =^]

>muh WASP boogeyman
50+ years ago that was true. Now the kikes have a monopolistic stranglehold over the media. The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise. It's absolutely the jews and this recent influx of philosemitic shitposting and propaganda needs to be holocausted out of here

>the options are do nothing or do something incredibly stupid and pointless
I can see how, meme Trump being your introduction into politics, you would believe that to be the case.

I know, everytime I heard alex jones say 'the anglo establishment' I comment 'that's a funny way to say jews'

I can see how you would assume everyone is lacking in knowledge, because you are

Where the fuck are you located? Commiefornia? I am in the UK and it nearly that bad over here, but I imagined the US would be better.

Frankly I'm suspicious of anyone who seems unwilling to name (((them))) when talking about problems (((they've))) caused.

so... what did the meeting accomplish?

It showed that Mexico is taking Trump seriously. He has a chance.

I don't think it's inevitable at all. I think it's an uphill battle. We all know the polls. We all know just how many useful fucking idiots are in the West right now (PLUS all the rich megalomaniacs who want to keep the world just as it is)

But I do definitely feel like the silent majority has a good chance of showing itself and pulling off a Brexit

>he has a chance

Boy where did I hear that one before

>We all know the polls
Spoiler: they're rigged. Even without all the other stuff they oversample democucks and independents and undersample republicans.

Also none of those polls account for first-time voters, which Trump has amassed quite a following of.

Anyway, it can't hurt to be vigilant. Unless they rig the vote as I've said, I expect this to go down like Brexit did. Nonstop propaganda and biased polls until the day before, despair, fearmongering by the media, chaos and insanity, and then victory.

And it showed Trump can be a diplomat

Even BBC FUCKING NEWS are saying Trump's trip was successful, and they're a left-wing cabal

I'm not sure they do get away with it, only maybe 5% of people trust the mainstream media anymore

yea, but at the same time, alex jones news isn't really conspiracy news anymore. It's much more milquetoast.

Hillary was kind of correct in that Alex Jones is basically Sup Forums the news section if we were sanctioned on radio. He says everything Sup Forums would say if we had a news organization that had to be broadcast over the radio.

Are you retarded? It shows that Mexico doesn't hate Trump as much as the media is saying he does since they're willing to meet with him and discuss immigration. The MSM has branded this whole thing as a slight against Mexicans in general, not just illegal immigrants, so this'll throw a wrench in their propaganda machine.

This. It's simple, really. Hillary is running on the platform that she's not Trump. If Trump can show that being Trump isn't as bad as people say, then Hillary's entire argument for her campaign is rendered ineffective.

A diplomatic trip to Mexico is a good way of showing that.

>polls are rigged
Source
>none of those polls account for first-time voters, which trump has amassed quite a following of
Source

>mfw even the British Brainwashing Corporation is saying so.

>He says everything Sup Forums would say if we had a news organization that had to be broadcast over the radio
Oh, please. A real Sup Forums radio station would be nonstop blaming kikes for every injustice and problem in the world. Also niggers and Muslims.

Not only that, but the liberals don't look at mexico as an insignificant fly in our proverbial ointment, they look at them as a separate nation-state. And since they do, they will see this meeting as indicative that the media has been lying to them.

The Washington Post is notoriously Neocon Jew Central-- and that was before (((Bezos))) bought it to use as a propaganda organ, and he hates Trump.

Dear Hillary,

Either America is still great and always was or America has a systematically racist and sexist system where only white men can succeed. Pick one.

Nigger just check the archives. We've seen proof that their samples are biased in favor of dems. And they don't account for first-time voters (which, to be fair, how can they?)

Go cuckrekt the record someplace else.

Exactly, the crux of the current arguments they're employing is that Trump is unpresidential, Trump can't be a statesman, Trump hates Mexicans, Trump will embarrass us internationally.

Today destroyed all their arguments, they'll have to start finding new ones - Trump will be up in the polls leading into the debates because of this.

that's why I said 'radio station'

you can't have a syndicated radio station that says that. You would be (((shut down))).

The best that you can do is lead people all the way to the JQ, so all they have to do is one google search and they are overwhelmed by the torrent of truth.

It took them a while with this one, they were in overdrive trying to figure something out this time.

They're losing.

>It's a real stanch reminder that jokes about that shit is pretty scary close to reality

>he still thinks we tell jokes

What really should baffle them, is how coordial the visit seems. Like, is that some sort of general to the left of the presidente?

They kinda rolled out the red carpet for trump there, and unless such almost-state-visits from presidential candidates are a common thing, it really should give them food for thought.

To be honest, that trump is looking ever more and more increasingly likely, is reassuring. As things stand, he seems like our best bet to avoid a nuclear WW3

Shoving the spics in the oven will come later.

YOU HEAR ME ROBERTO? I'M COMING FOR YOU

Washington Post isn't even a news organization. It's reduced itself to tabloid news. I can tell a story will be from Wapo just by reading the headline.

>Spoiler: they're rigged.

Nah fuck off with your conspiracy shit. The LA Times poll is showing Trump ahead but apart from that they all show Clinton winning, literally every one, and I think they're correct. The left-wing are powerful man. The useful idiots are very, very powerful.

Why deny the truth? The truth is it's an uphill battle, period. It's POSSIBLE, and I hope it will happen. But Hillary is still the firm favourite. Look at the bookies odds. 1/3 for Hillary and 3/1 for Trump

>Also none of those polls account for first-time voters, which Trump has amassed quite a following of.

Well the LA Times thinks that disaffected voters who didn't vote last time (i.e., older people who fell out of the political process from apathy) could be the key. But they're saying Trump is behind among YOUNG first-time voters, which makes sense, because young people are idiots.

>The key group driving that result are people who sat out the 2012 election but say they plan to vote this year. Trump, who’s due to give a major speech on immigration Wednesday, leads among them in the poll. He trails Clinton among those who voted four years ago or were too young to do so.
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-disaffected-voters-20160831-snap-htmlstory.html

I agree.

>muh over sampling the dems muh undersampling the repubs
It's almost as if there's more dems then repubs
>no source
nothing funnier than a fucking leaf with dude weed leader trying to understand American politics

the irony, with all the hitler talk from the left, is that the only thing close to 1930's germany is the god damn media

Jesus fucking Christ the cognitive dissonance is real

Here's one I got. It's pretty amazing and infuriating.

It's buried under a big T....

R

U

M

P

Guys, can you spot the problem here? :)

>Journalism is a meme degree / profession

Just 20 years ago my Journalism professor would have quite literally pulled a student to the front of the class and publicly shamed him for a good 30 minutes for submitting an article as biased and bullshit as what CNN or MSNBC prints while calling it "news."

Liberal indoctrination is insidious. The Jew knew all it had to do was to control the majority of all (((education))) and they'd raise generations of obedient idiots.

They've accelerated their plans considerably over the last few years because they are terrified. Everything is falling apart.

Doesn't that say more about the types of people that endorse each? Not trying to correct the record here, but Trump supporters are loud whether in their advocacy or their accusations. I'm not sure that his opponent's camp has that degree of vitality.

>zonked

This is what happens when you hire "journalists" that were raised on the internet.

Nobody reads those things anymore though. Their ratings are shit, and their view counts are flat out manipulated. It's literally like 80% shills at this point.

The jew's power is diminishing. Soon it'll try to cook up a war to steal resources and regain control. Except this time it wont work, because they've done it too many times.

>87263531
>1 post by this ID

I used to check WaPo to see how bad they're getting, but lately I've been refusing to give them clicks.