Wow I'm speechless

Wow I'm speechless

Probably because Kaepernick just says that because muh racism boogeyman.

u ripped the context outta it retard

rlly makes u thnk

Trump says its not great for hard working Americans who pay their taxes, and wants to change it.

Kaepernick is a whiny crybaby who buys into mainstream narrative that blacks are oppressed despite being among the most privileged underclass in all of human history.

America is the only country where the people hate everyone else but love the country

Can you elebaorate on this

As if he even took that much of a stand. He just repeats the most dumbed down interpretation of what the media says America's opinion of the two candidates is. He is not a very bright fellow.

its almost as if what the flag represents and kap's perception of oppression are not mutually exclusive

>America's not great because of X
>America's not great because of Y (which also happens to be imaginary)

OMG dere like totally da same.

Which part?

Because the top followed it up with, "but it can be great again. I can help make this wonderful country return to it's former glory. I plan to bring back the jobs that made your grandparents happy and satisfied that could be landed straight out of high school. I want to make it great again with your help."

The bottom just said some bullshit about how niggers need mo repsec and how they are oppressed. He also did his shit as a slight to the pledge, rather than maintaining any type of patriotism while trying to improve anything.

One is a man trying to make a difference, the other is the equivalent of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

ONE DISRESPECTED THE FLAG AND OUR ANTHEM

THE OTHER DID NOT

HMMM REALAELALAELAY MAKEKAEKEK U THONKKKKK!!!!!!

tell me what u would do to my anus lover boi, i need meat cock

>what is context

Shit like this is why i'm glad I don't have any sort of social media accounts

But its so much fun to create seethingly angry leftists over the most trivial bullshit. I only pay attention to social media when I'm bored.

Rly maed mi dink

You are preaching to the choir of people who have an IQ above 90. The era of making points that take more than 2 seconds to read is over.

That's why we're winning: The only thing shorter than a tweet full of snarl words is a completely wordless meme.

And we are the meme masters

first one wants to fix it, the other one is an attention whore

Verily I say unto you. It truly induces one to pontificate.

This doesn't make sense I thought no one liked trump.

black president, black celebrity's, fucking white women left and right

literally couldn't do that in any other white country, literally privileged as fuck and ungrateful to

black people live like kings here and are treated way to good more so than they deserve but in there home country of Africa they would be poor, dirty mud hut hobos with aids

they hit the lottery with the slave ships desu

that's why trump outsources the same jobs that our grandparents got out of school, right? fucking moron

>America is not great i want to make it better
>YEAH

>America is not great - Islam is the answer - Allah Akbar die infidels i piss on your flag
>BOO

Really makes you think

That's cause Trump wants to fix it, not just point out how bad it is.

This LITERALLY made me really think.

why are these cartoonists drawing krapperdick like afucking nigger? if anything he looks like a sandnigger

Common man. No it didn't. Trump wants to fix america. He still thinks its great. The dinge complaining about everything is just an over paid idiot. His interview as to why he didn't stand was complete bullshit. Learn to critical though a little harder.

Well said Japanon

>Trump : America is not great, but god damn I will die trying to fix this

>Kaepernick : America is not great, so i protest against america and do nothing to fix it until you meet my demands

Why do they depict him as being black? He is lighter than most hispanics. I fucking hate mixed race people because they will always identify with the race that gives them the most social benefit whether it's their 1/8 cherokee or 1/16 black

America is great!

Because america is good!

HE WAS RAISED BY WHITES AND ABANDONED BY HIS BLACK FATHER!

Fucking typical. Good thing he's suspended.

>This is what the media considers to be black

>[citation need]
I'm waiting faggot

Oh look, another negro that has been oppressed at the hands of renaissance era white men

I would kill a million Jews for one night with this Aryan.

They act like there arent a bunch of people booing Trump as well. Im pretty sure there are also alot of people rallying around Kaepernick.

>People hate me because of my """"dark"""" skin

Praise Kek

Oh look, another Jewish woman marrying a black guy to breed the next race of crypto-Jews and super victims.

>a man with his eyes too close together that hates america get's payed millions of dollars to throw some balls around

kill me now

>America's not great because we no longer put Americans first (racist, KKK, literally Hitlers cheer)
>America's not great because we don't let niggers sell crack and rape and murder at will (MSM, celebs, professors, sportsmen, businessmen etc. across country cheer)

Anissimov pls

Scratch that night, most of Sup Forums would do that other part either way, if they could find a way to do so.

>"My father was black and so am I"

This nigger lucked out with his white genes dominating his coon genes. Trust me when I say if he looked more niggerish he would be chimping out. That's how halfies role.

>blacks are oppressed despite being among the most privileged underclass in all of human history.

The slaves should be thanking their masters.

we all hate the government, theres a difference

Also he's an NFL player who makes shitloads of money and the President of the United States is black (or half-black).

>President Obama keeping the black man down

>America is not great because of poor people and immigrants. Yeah.
>America is not great because of white and black police who kill violent niggers. No?

>AMERICA'S NOT GREAT
>I'M GONNA MAKE IT GREAT
>AMERICA'S NOT GREAT
>I'M GONNA MAKE IT WORSE

Racial/political strife doesn't necessarily mean we hate each other.

Obviously, except for that time we had a Civil War, we don't murder our neighbors en masse like some Balkan countries or like you faggots did for some 600 years with Ireland .