Which one were you in high school Sup Forums?

Which one were you in high school Sup Forums?

neither

none of these people

i guess the nerd would be closest but i had average grades and never studied

the nerd

>tfw the only one who ends up with no gf
;_;

i never wathed this movie but probably the nerdy looking one on the right

Which one was the chad?

2nd from the left

If I had to pick it would be the guy on the far left

halfway between the kid from a broken home and the weird girl

Outcast/loner

Literally everyone on Sup Forums is the nerd

That's what we're here.

>Getting a manlet to play the jock

What did they mean by this?

Me in the middle.

I was the one in the middle, though I tried not to be a dick to people on purpose.
My own group of friends was this really wierd mix of everyone there.
>the lesbian who was really super smart but hated everyone outside our table.
>That one wierd tall guy who always wore trucker hats, john deer jackets and smelled like weed
>the quiet anime kid who ran like naruto through the halls
>the AB honor roll/valedictorian guy who couldn't stop farting and making racist jokes
I've lost contact with all of them throughout the years, but i'll never forget them.
Fucking wierdos.

Some combination of Allison and Bender.

1st and and 5th

none of those
I was the fat weird friendless kid with social anxiety and depression who would would stay at home crying begging my mom to let me miss school as I was scared shitless of being in a place where I trusted nobody and where I felt judged by everyone

that's literally the outcast you retard

>tfw you were a social chameleon who constantly changed your mannerisms and personality to fit in with those around you so you could blend in and not be noticed
>you fit in at pretty much any lunch table, any clique of kids, any group because you were basically faceless and had no personality of your own
>you were friends with everyone and no one
>people smiled at you and knew your name, but that was about it, they avoided talking to you because they figured you were a friend of a friend or something, so you slipped into any social situation with ease even though you didn't know a single person there

This is still me as an adult. I feel like something is wrong with me at times, but i'm too afraid to get checked out.

no you faggot I wouldn't even have been there if I had to

literally the outcast. you're not a special snowflake retard

Both Brian and Allison, only not a virgin and like dick.

The nerd, then the outcast.

Me too user

you're basically clay from 13 reasons why , just the well - liked guy that kinda got along with everyone, but didn't have his own clique.

that is if you're not a delusional autistic that everyone actually hated

The girl teehee.

Bender would be on Sup Forums right now

I watched Rick and Morty and thought I was too cool for school and slept in every class. Not fun to think about.

Guess how I know you're from Reddit.

fuck off underage faggot

The one who didn't go to detention like an idiot. Just skip it, take the suspension, and you get a day off to chill at home.

Literally none of them.

a mix of bender and sheedy

bender mostly

Sup Forums is composed of 8 Brians and 2 Benders.

These are irrefutable facts.

the other looming problem is that there is no FATASS in breakfast club.

There is a alarming number of FAT FUCKS on this website, which would mean most of them are more so like this.

I was a bizzare blend of the nerd and the burnout.

I had a thing for the little miss perfect that blinded me to the fact that the weird girl wanted to jump my bones.

nerd, except retarded

none, high school doesn't work like that anymore

more like a different movie starring that guy

the fat nerd, but not the cool nerds these days that watch marvel movies and shares netflix accounts, the weird one who played magic the gathering and joined the anime club

where did it all go so wrong?

I was John Bender and I fucked the Ally Sheedy's

Why did 80s movies want to ruin perfectly good waifus with "makeovers" ? Ally Sheedy in this and Neve Campbell in The Craft were tragedies

MY EYES

HAVE SEEN

none, I never got detention.
When the school day ended, I went home, ate and played video games.

Rick Morty came out in 2013 retard

>that day the two friends I did have didnt come to school because they were sick and the other went on a vacation trip and all the stacey cheerleaders felt bad for me and sat with me

>that day the "bender" of our school beat the shit out of some bully because he caught him slapping around some freshmen nerd for fun

>that day the king nigger (it was a private school with a total of like 15 black kids total) was bullying some nerd and then he broke his nose but he was too ashamed to admit he got BTFO by a nerd and told the teachers he just fell down the stairs

>still thinking this somehow doesnt make you an underage faggot

That was 4 years ago, Im 21 now grandpa

Sup Forums = Bender
Reddit = Brian
Tumblr = Ally Sheedy
Instagram = the other girl

accurate

Did you not get the movie fucko?

If you sad sacks of shit actually think you're the burnout kid you're delusional.

The breakfast club represents the top specimens of their respective cliques, not the bottom-feeders.

Sup Forums is probably second tier nerds (the ones that don't get good grades or go to good colleges) combined with the ally sheedy wannabes -- you know the clueless ones that think they want to be countercultural or underground but at the end of the day have garbage taste.

THe Ally sheedy character probably watched The Crow and enjoyed it, but unlike the people beneath her, she never actually tried to dress up like Eric Draven in math class.

This whole post is autistic, only a Brian could write this

>i know what kind of people that posts on an anyomous image board

yup this guy is a total Brian

X fuckin D

/thread

"A friend to all is a friend to none"

Sup Forums is full of nerds too

I never got detention.

I would say a mix of the three guys...

>dressed like a skater bum w/ shaggy hair
>used drugs and got average grades
>was actually in good shape because I took weight training as an elective
>somewhat shy and never got laid

none, I was pretty basic. Did lift and plays sports but never signed up for a team, slightly above average grades. I would be an extra

I was the one with dandruff who drew and lied a lot. Except I don't end up with Bender.

ey bby wanna end up with me?

who else /casper/ here?

Childhood is crushing on the queen.

Adulthood is realizing the Jock is more realistic and sexier

Maybe

Ugh. I absolutely dreaded when for whatever reason I couldn't get the same lunch as my friends. I would either just sit down with random people and hope they were okay with it, or sometimes skip eating and go walk the halls for 30 minutes until the bell rang. Occasionally would interrupt couples making out in the stairwells haha

brian bender combo, high ish grades but troublemaking drug user as well

what can I do to change that 'maybe' to a 'fuck me daddy' honey?

Jock.
I'm 6'6" and I play college basketball in Europe.
Before high school I was a total sperg, but I turned it around by coming to Sup Forums to learn how to talk to people.

Meaning that you at some point contracted AIDS?

>Before high school I was a total sperg, but I turned it around by coming to Sup Forums to learn how to talk to people.

jock/nerd outcast

>got letters for soccer and baseball
>was top 1%
>never went out, knew no one in school

everything changed in college, I turned into Chad since everyone wanted friends and wanted to be social in general.

Everyone on this site was the nerd or the basket case

you can post your bank statement and be willing to give up half of it in a settlement when I leave you

he probably didn't get hiv it's extremely extremely unlikely to get it from fucking once

>Before high school I was a total sperg, but I turned it around by coming to Sup Forums to learn how to talk to people

None of them because I wasn't a jock, a geek, a rich kid, a wannabe thug, or a proto-goth.

I was middle-class, worked on the school paper and did debate, the only sports I did was roller hockey and miniature golf on the weekends, I smoked and drank but abstained from other drugs, and I generally got along with everyone in my HS (graduated in 2009). I'm also non-white (40% of my class was black, Latin American, and Asian; the rest were white (WASPs, Irish, Polish, Italians) with a dash of Jews here and there).

then im going to need you to be a good christian cuz if you not then it was never meant to be sugar

Confirmed catholic

metalhead kinda nerd

>school paper and did debate

Throw yourself in front of a bus you fucking faggot

>catholic
>good christian

AAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

>tfw regretting not playing more sports in highschool
I was such a lazy fuck addicted to videogames. I should have realized that when you're an adult you rarely have time for sports and when you're too old you can't physically play sports.

So what would a Sup Forums user look like in that universe?

I really wished we actually had a follow-up movie that depicted what that school was like on a weekday. The Breakfast Club characters are seen as cameos in the background, but we don't hear them speak. This is the only high school movie where we don't see the entire class and faculty.

>qt quirky girl end us with the fucking chad
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dang it sorry but catholics actually needs to be purged see you in the afterlife sweetcakes

Catholics are the only christians. Everyone else is a poseur or edgy contrarian desu.

But it was unclear whether he fucked her vaginally or anally. How will we know?

Not my fault, I got involved in school activities. Debate and forensics was useful for law school while I had fun writing for the paper. I usually did movie reviews, interviewed retiring faculty, and covered our sports teams.

Just like in real life :^)

>went to all boys college prep
>never experienced the full range of social cliques
>never experienced teenage crushes
>never experienced bitches being bitchy at the one of the heights of female bitchdom (the other bitch peak being middle age)

Allie Sheedy

i really dont know

>Goth girl is smoking hot and looks like she fucks like a goddess.
>No-one cares.
>Goth Girl gets a makeover that makes her look like a generic, boring, basic bitch.
>"oh wow gurl, ur so hot now. wan 2 go out???"
Fuck you John Hughes.

I lived in a hick town of 4000 people. I never talked to anyone because I thought being outside or reading about reptiles and amphibians was way more fun than talking to people. Got bullied for being a weirdo lanklet.
When I stared coming to Sup Forums I became more confident by arguing and talking to people without actually seeing them. Also being the first person in class to show people fresh memes and lingo from Sup Forums made you a baller. When I stared going to Sup Forums and shit I became so confident in my own opinions I could actually talk to people about my interests.
Still a virgin at 21 despite being a chad

>never experienced teenage crushes

Why not :^)