Political Cartoons General

Post your best, post your worst.

those fuckers our shit etc.

So posting Garrison is getting the "post your worst" part out of the way early, right?

This isn't chick or assay tier, and you shouldn't measure quality of a political cartoon by how much you agree with the message.

That's great because I was judging the cartoon on the merit of artistic quality and how well it communicates the message. Garrison's modern work is laughably bad, making a big complicated image and shoving as many labels in as possible to pander to his fans. By no metric would you consider Garrison a good political cartoonist.

What a fucking joke, these delusional idiots are going to be hilarious to watch in november

I guess a "good" political comic. I can see it convincing people.

This

It would honestly be difficult to tell whether he was parodying his supposed beliefs if you didn't know who he was.

>French military advisers in Libya
>"And when you take back an oil well, don't forget to hang the revolutionary flag on it!"

That busty black woman with the great smile handing out joints instantly became my waifu.

Sure, but he is right.

>he's right
Nah.

This wall of text could probably keep all the mexicans out.

>crying liberty

Reminder Moore and Gibbons are gods

Not an argument.

METAL AS FUCK

And you don't even have an argument so I guess we're both faggots.

You missed an even better one!

Look at it! Trump draining the swamp from Rapists as little Pepe gives a thumbs up! You can't come up with a more perfect political cartoon!

I truly think Garrison has a gay crush on Trump. Look at his Trump! His six pack is so manly you can see it OUTSIDE his clothes! Who knew overweight 60 year olds were so hot?

And this one! Look at Trump! Look at his physique! Trump certainly did win the third debate with his excellent eloquence (no! You're the puppet!). Garrison's Trump makes everyone gay!

I don't need one, you do.

This, love and integrity don't fucking matter. I'd rather have a corrupt war mongering robot as a president than someone who fumbles over their words, nobody cares if they "actually care".
He's literally Russian anyway, and Russia is 100% bad. Hillary told me so.

>This is how trump supporters actually see Trump.
This is some flat earther level of delusion.

>Trump winning any of those debates
How could anyone actually think this?

What was with the one-eyed cyclops Rabbi?

I partially agree that the work shown in OP's image is not good work by him, but I disagree on the rest.

He's trying to portray a big complicated political machine with lots of moving parts.

The failure is that the parts don't flow together in any kind of meaningful way on this..

All cyclops are Jewish.

You don't think Trump obviously won the 2nd debate by stating he'd jail the loser?

BTW, check out Hillary's face. Is there a better political cartoon Reaction Face then this?

If that isn't an album cover somewhere, I'll eat my hat.

That can work in literally any situation.

It's a partial reference to the all seeing eye of freemasonry.

Also, they want to dehumanize the jews while not having anything to do with Nazi style iconography.

If I gave enough of a fuck it would make a good TIME TO FAP reaction image.

Anyone remeber the Kelly Cartoon that had an obvious stand in for Kelly only with a 6 pack and muscles?

We'll this is literally Ben Garrison, protecting the USA from Hillary, using Trump's Reason, Evidence, Logic, and Truth.

Yes, Trump is known for his Truthiness.

is this considered clever by americans? do they think it's a masterful indictment of the political system?

Oh, so that's where the meme comes from

>posting censored Ben Garrisons

Also I'm 99% sure its Stefen Molyneux

Saving this thread with non-modern political cartoons

The Kraut here is the Crown Prince of Germany, Wilhelm, son of Kaiser Wilhelm, getting his face punched in by a French soldier, a Poilu

>Serbia: "Now we can make an end of him"

Hell no, we find Garrison hilarious because he's basically real-life Kelly.

whoops

No, shit.
Text for this is "The Holy War: Wilhelm Raises the Green Flag of Holy War." The Germans convinced the Ottomans to declare a Jihad against the Entente. It didn't work out

Here, this one goes with

>robbing the cradle

Every single political artist is a real life Kelly.
Oh well atleast Horsey can draw some hot women

Thank you for correcting the record.

Is it wrong that I feel bad for the Ottomans getting their asses handed to them?

I like this one.

Frogposters are only getting weirder and weirder

No, at least not the average people, unless you're Armenian, or Greek.

No. Ottoman Empire was on the way out and WWI was the nail that sealed their coffin.

Fuck, gun to my head I'd go with Trump over Hillary but even I have to admit he went full-Nixon during those debates.
He had her dead to rights the whole time but chose to stammer about inconsequential bullshit instead of making a concrete point.

I'm bummed from how shitty the new Battlefield game is with history, so lets do some WW1 shit.

>The second amendment protects mass shooters
>Mass shooters acquire their guns legally
>The NRA opposes shit like the no-fly list because they're a redneck cult, not because the list has been rampantly abused in the past
This is what gun-grabbers actually believe.

What did the liberals do this time with "MUH HISTORY"?

It's Stefan Molyneux. It's even in the filename, you dip.

I'm going to be posting some Winscor Mccay stuff even though it's not "political" just because his work is fanastic

>Mass shooters acquire their guns legally
At those big tent gun shows that don't even bother carding you.

How the fuck is that gun supposed to work?

Another great album cover.

Vice looks cute.

user, that's a man...

Look hereWinsor Mccay is amazing

>fucking pepe in the corner
>old men are making pepes
The internet was a mistake

>It takes trump to say a quick witted response(That of which he hasn't been doing in any of the debates outside of that one time) to make Trump supporters think he won over Hilary

Prove it.

Ffl dealers are required to submit background checks on all sales, including at gunshows.

I don't see your point

They put the entirety of France and Russia as DLC, skipped most of the major battles, used mostly full auto weapon, ect, ect.

We live in crazy times.

Here's some ottomans getting bullied.

He won because he's not a worse version of Obama, he's a dickish egocentric version of Reagan, which isn't bad. Being an actual human being on top of that is just a plus.

On the souls of accidental toddler deaths.

>He won because he's not a worse version of Obama,
He did nothign in those debates to indicate that, but stamper over the points he tried to make.

>Being an actual human being on top of that is just a plus.

I don't even know what this means.

I think he means 'he seems like the kind of guy you could have a beer with'

>an actual human being
I've seen no evidence of this.
Maybe he'll show it when he shows his taxes and his proof that over a dozen women are lying about him. Is two weeks before election the 'right time' yet?

Reminder that Reagan's kid and people who actually worked in the reagan administration has said that Ol' Raygun Ronnie would fucking hate trump.

If you didn't pay attention to his ideals or policies, sure. Fucking idiot.

He really doesn't, but he seems like a man with passion and care for America's well being.

Just like Trump's ex-wife said he raped her?

I like sad hitler in the background.

>They put the entirety of France and Russia as DLC, skipped most of the major battles, used mostly full auto weapon, ect, ect.
Any links to where I can read what exactly they did? Because day one DLC is nothing new to EA and etc, ect, doesn't really answer my fucking question.