Sup Forums made me a gay pedo, how do I turn back?

I need help Sup Forums. Between shota threads and trap threads on Sup Forums I have become so polluted that I actively seek out younger boys to have hot chats with. I don't want to live like this, Sup Forums. The shame is too much. How do I turn back? Is there still time?

Kill thyself

Just embrace the power of lolis

You can turn it around and just be a straight pedo like the rest of us.

Stop going to b

HEY Sup Forums LOL!!! XD (((HOLDS UP SPORK))) So RaNdUmB!1!!!!11!!!!1!!1

There is still time, just get a life (job) and stop visiting that cancerous place.
Also every time you have the feeling like chating with young boys or dressing like a sissy slut(or what ever is your degeneracy) just jerk off ASAP.

And if you are not a Faggot you will eventually grow out of that.

Join the priesthood OP

Cold turkey for you or it's chemical castration when trumpenfuhrer comes to power

Every time you have a thought about young boys buy an anime figurine.
That'll fix you.

God children are so beautiful.

Get a new fetish, faggot

>I actively seek out younger boys to have hot chats with.
>God children are so beautiful.
>and just be a straight pedo like the rest of us.
>Just embrace the power of lolis

Have a seat over there.

>Ireland
wew

who cares

An hero

pedophile scum should be executed

Stream your computer screen 24/7.

You won't be able to do anything without it being recorded and possibly observed.

Your brain is interpreting the rush of shame and anxiety you feel at the depravity of pedophilia as sexual arousal. Same for cuck fetishism.

The way to get over it is to stop making a big deal out of it. Your desire to fugg kids is directly proportional to how much you agonize over wanting to fugg kids. Learn to perform the cognitive equivalent of a shoulder shrug when these thoughts beset you and you cut off the ultimate origin of the pathology

This is pretty close, Ok OP, you have some degenerate urges but you haven't acted on them.

Those urges are based on habits and activity so you need to do some research into breaking bad habits and thinking.

This is about changing the wiring in your brain.

The main thing is not acting on this or doing anything illegal.

Read the bible, creep. Don't read it like a fruit either, read it and believe it.

>Sup Forums made me mentally ill

No, you faggot. You were already like that before. You just didn't know.

>have to force brainwash yourself to not find kids sexy
>feminists

was hoping one of them would hit their buddies when they started spraying wildly

quite a few pedos and equally sick deviants lurk Sup Forums

Mary was impregnated by "God" at around the age of 12

Fucking scum. Get gassed.

Exactly. You were always a faggot pedo, OP. Now please do society a favor and shoot yourself in the head. Thanks in advance!

There's only one way senpai

Why? Triggered little newcuck?

>tfw pedoscum actually find this attractive
it's like some fucked up fusion of a 60's housewife and a boyish looking girl. try to not fart out too much cum in front of the other prisoners, they might laugh at you.

Reported to the fucking FBI. Enjoy prison, faggot.

Go to hell and stay there please

Be careful or you'll have these guys to deal with.

>he hasn't seen the set

Lmao can't even into Lobotomized Snake what a pleb newfag

>implying sexuality can't be changed

ok

OP isn't bullshitting. The same thing happened to me after I watched Kuroshitsuji 1 and 2.

Disgusting.

Laura b and Valensiya s are the true cuties.

Lera b is forever mine

Christianism.
Regret your sins. Save you soul.
Join in the army of God.

Deus Vult.

So much this.
Especially that last one.

She's forever Chad thundercock's personal sleeve and you know it.

Look at how fucking unorganized it gets. The first few waited until the one before them finished. Then the timing just got sloppier and sloppier, until at the end they just started shooting into the mass of dead bodies. Truly subhuman behavior. Nuke the middle east.

Write down your principles of behavior you desire and then follow them unwaveringly like a goddamn man.