The Red Wedding vs Ozymandias

which one did it better

who gives a shit

Did what better?

Ramesses the second was not "king of kings", Shelley was a hack

>It's a reddit-off thread

shocked the normies and made them talk about it for years

TWD S7 premiere was way more harrowing than either of those

The Red Wedding had only shock value. Ozymandias is probably the greatest piece of TV ever

what I hate the most about those shows is that if you tell normies that you don't watch them or, worst, don't like them they look at you like you're some kind of psycho. I have this colleague at work who said he watched all BB three times, and when I told him I never bothered about finishing it he had an extreme reaction.

normies hate breaking bad, its too slow for them

I never understood

What did Hank mean when he said his name was Azac Schrader?

Similarly, I never understood, why did Vince Gilligan and his mates decide to end the series with a villain as mediocre as the nazi's?

>Bad Dreams
>Port in a Storm

I don't know what breed of normies live where you are, but I have yet to see a normie who dislikes it. Actually I might be the only person I know who watched it and though it was shit

Cheap shock tactic vs whole series conceit detonation. I mean, both happened in 2013. Aside from that...

Damn Right. But they like it for the wrong reasons. "Walt is a badass motherfucker" despite the series crying out loud otherwise

I was actually quite shocked when people told me they thought it was "too slow" at work.

Not that the subject matter didn't quite harmonise with their tastes, not that the characters didn't emphatically intrigue them enough, or any other on the long list of reasons to abandon a television show just, it was too "slow".

Are attention spans that low nowadays, or is Breaking Bad truly a painstakingly slow show, where scene to scene is dragged out in tense silences, long driving montages and aerial shots?

ASAC schrader

ASAC is a title, ie boss of dea office

>"Walt is a badass motherfucker"
kek what's funny is that my colleague actually kept repeating something like that.

>I watched Jane die
Cringe as hell line

I'm this guyI don't know if I would say that it's slow, but one of the problems I think the series suffers from is pacing. some episodes are legitimately good, but many of them are full of pointless moments.

So his name was just Schrader?

Why did everyone call him Hank then?

Breaking Bad is objectively the superior show

Ozymandias was only good because people had waited 6 years and this was the episode where shit truly hit the fan. Once you got over that, it's not a special episode. In the end it's still an integral episode of the worst season.
I hate to reference Game of Thrones, but I don't know a better term. It's the whole "feast for crows" thing where all the big players are gone and the mediocre players fight over what's left.

Hank schrader

When promoted it was ASAC (title of job) schrader

It's like saying donald trump, then he became president so it's President Trump

>A Sack (of) Schraeder(s)

Does that mean they were many Schareders over there?

Or was just referencing his scrotum?

Man, this series have some depth...

A special agent (in) charge
A S A C

>special agent
was he retarded?

Literally every Breaking Bad episode shits on every Game of Thrones episode.

>the fly

>being this reddit
>bait is basically invisible

Gonna be seen as bait but I agree

And the cliffhangar ending aside I thought Negan's introduction the previous season's finale was perfect in building dread.

>is Breaking Bad truly a painstakingly slow show

Ignoring hyperbole BrBa actually is a meticulously slow show. When shit hits the fan things dial up immediately but there's deliberate periods of slow build-up and scenario-setting.

I love BrBa but there's a reason elautists here consider it unworthy of being called one of the best and it's because it's the only one of them which normies can tolerate. Honestly I'm surprised it even blew up in popularity, I don't know what the fuck changed after season 4 to put it on everyone's radar.

"Overrated" is never gonna be a valid excuse for putting down a show. I don't really care, its popularity gave us BCS which finally did put them off.

I know but im drunk

More like the Reddit Wedding vd Redditmandias

Cant really compare them. Yes main characters get BTFO'd, but Red Wedding came out of fucking nowhere (unless you read the books) whereas Ozymandias had the tension being built and built and built so you knew some shit was gunna go down.

red wedding. It'll go down in every tv countdown show about 'most dramatic tv moments' and it'll be number 1 on them all. And who, are you, the proud lord said......,

Game of Reddit. Reddit of thrones ... VS ... Breaking reddit. Reddit bad.

Ozymandias was the best 45 minutes of television I've witnessed to date.

the reddit episode

>Ozymandias is probably the greatest piece of TV ever
you mispelled Twin Peaks S03E08

this but unironically

It's actually Isaac, a biblical reference

>(in) charge
Do you think he felt in charge in that scene? If not, why would he call himself a man in charge?

the position was pushed onto him. mustache boss man was fired after not seeing gus evidence infront of him, then other guy was promoted and wanted away from albaqwerke hell so hank had that ASACK position

unironically is a nonsense word
it doesnt mean anything

Both are for plebs

Top zozz