/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Freindly reminder that James was always cool Edition

Less than 5 hours remain

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feTaze9quy4
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT THE FUCK

i'm ready to be LYNCHED my friends

Alright boys there are not many /tpg/ threads left so show me all those memes you worked so hard on over this season.

david lunch lol

Threadly reminder that Lynch is making use of Magritte imagery all throughout the season.

Will I be able to stream the finale as it happens if my Amazon has Showtime or will I have to wait until it's over? I got the free 7 day trial so I wouldn't have to watch a low quality stream but it'd suck if I couldn't discuss it live.

really the only one I put some effort into and it's not pure oc

5 hours until the ultimate lynching. Also ep. 12 is on right now. I forgot how many good scenes it has like Sarah Palmer at the grocery store.

Dunkey was tbe best /tpg/ meme.
T. Dunkeys neighbor

Any specific examples?

OUT OF THE WAY PALMER FUCKING SHITS

Friendly reminder in case we don't get a sticky during peak activity later that threads can go until around 350 posts. Don't rush to make a new thread right after 300. That's 15% of a thread that gets left behind continuing discussion in an old thread while some posters move on to the new one.

Reminder that the opening scene with the Fireman was a flash forward to a later point in the chronology, and if you have some sort of problem with this you are insufferably pretentious.

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF Mr. C

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the explosion, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head
>Found Pete's car after he died, then gathered a bunch of homeless to have a week long soup kitchen in it and then used the fluids to drown Catherine
>Jaywalking
>Used strange golden orbs to create dopplegangers of himself and of his close friends to have beastiality sex with
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry to the point he's dying of colon cancer
>Raped Little Nicky
>Pissed in Phillip Jeffries' Teapot
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Found a deeply scarred and frightened Leo in the woods and gave him food and water
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracks down and rapes the police officers
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs
>Litters constantly
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact being a big guy for you
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Raped Janey with his Bob orb to get her pregnant, that's why Sonny Jim is half Mexican
>Never returns his library books
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Executed and raped a FBI agents all over the world, then drunk dialed Albert to tell him about it
>Send videos of him raping Monica Bellucci to Gordon
>Does not pay his taxes
>Told his shitty long lost son Richard all this while he forced him to perform oral sex on strange black faced homeless men and then told Richard how worthless of a son he is

So what are the spoilers?

Sheryl Lee is a considerably amazing, remarkably genuine, extremely gorgeous, unbelievably lovable, highly intelligent, tremendously talented, unquestionably amazingly sweet, outstandingly caring, exceptionally kind, adorably cute, legitimately worship-worthy, particularly huggable, decidedly amiable, factually fantastic, comfortably well-mannered, undeniably compassionate, naturally real, understandably soul-strengthening, specially heart-warming and extraordinarily wonderful lady with the most stunningly beautiful smile and the softest, silkiest voice that has meditative and calming qualities not found anywhere else in this solar system who is unfairly inflicted with the blood disease of Neutropenia, which causes a lowered concentration of white blood cells in the blood, and she is not deserving of suffering from such illness!

So what time does it start? Same as last week?

PLACE BETS

WILL WE RETURN TO THIS SCENE TONIGHT?!

when's best girl coming back?
;_;

anyone know where the best place is to stream this tonight?

Lore question the diehard fans ITT, do you think Maddy would be willing to interlock fingers with you when holding hands or is she too pure for that?

4 hours 40 minutes

any canuckfucks know if you can watch craveTV through a browser? might get the month free trial just so i dont have to wait 1-2 hours to watch the finale tonight

Reminder that we need a final thread after the last episode called:

/TPG/ ONE LAST FINAL: I NEED YOU

I'm going to miss him the most

on your phone desu

>All our shitty memes came true
>except vedderfags

G E T R E A L
E
T
R
E
A
L

Add this to the list of questions we'll never get answered in the finale:
>Will Charlie make his deadline?

>yfw we never find out what is happening in the White Lodge and we have to just infer it by what's happening on the human plane

what is Ray implying in that pic?

it airs pacific time 5pm?

same. Charlie was lowkey the best new character. i hope he's not completely gone with Audrey's veil-pulling so we can get a little bit more of him

>i loved that bike

kino scene incoming

Why did Ben love his bike so much?

>when black granny's walk in

I'm about to buy a Road King Harley Davidson just to be as cool as James.

Getting ready for the finale with some essential viewing.

>that one guy saying frosted
10/10 accuracy

Things Ben did with the bike
[ ] Ride alone
[ X ] Rude with friends

look at how staid this has become. No zooms, not even push ins. Not saying its a bad thing.

yeah she would, i mean she was older than laura and she also had an apartment for herself

>Rude
DELETE THIS

His father got it for him.

Leading up the finale, should I watch Mulholland Drive or the marathon?

he kinda looks like that one kid from stranger things

kek based ray

hnnggg this french grill man

Now you can put your favourite band into the show.

if you havent seen Mulholland you should do that, I watched it for the first time the other day and loved it

Do you even have to ask?

She already has. (She's Candie)

>there are not many /tpg/ threads left
>this is the last /tpg/ thread!

i'm sick of hearing this shit. you guys act like we won't be discussing the finale and rewatching the season for weeks to come.

just because the show is over doesn't mean the dream is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=feTaze9quy4

>rewatching the season for weeks to come.
this never happens in Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

This faggot filled reddit general should start being deleted by mods after tonight. Waste of board space, just like any frogposter thread desu. And it's not like Sup Forums is the home site of any of you.

: - ) ALL

How many of you noticed Laura's gold orb panning across her picture in the intro or the waterfall splashes turning into a mushroom cloud during the transition to the curtains?

This, it's not like you losers have anything else to do anyway

there will be twin peaks threads but no more /tpg/ as in a constant general

i mean there were still twin peaks threads when the last episode had aired 20 years prior with no expectation of a season 3

Yes, it does. Seinfeld has been off the air for decades but regularly has threads on Sup Forums.

poor bait, have a pity (You)

inviting you guys over to /ota/
if you never heard of
>ON THE AIR - Frost / Lynch
then you know your medicine for the upcoming garmonbozia void left by TP S3 finale

>mfw my wifi has been cutting out lately

I'm so paranoid for tonight

Oh god, mine too. Is it the Lodge?

>things I can't deny are bait

>s3 ends with another fucking cliffhanger

are you me? my wifi has been the same.
estonian btw

name a more iconic twin peaks duo

I'll wait

Maddy fucked James.

>Showtime marathon has some weird visual clippings infrequently

I don't know if it's my connection or Amazon's streaming service but it's gonna piss me off if it's still happening during the finale.

are you absolutely blind?

- staircase leads to nowhere
- doppelgänger mirror
- red curtain space
- tree-head-tree
- owls + fear

need i go on?
the original user who posted this has a good eye

WENDY'S

Silencers aren't that quiet.

Holy shit.

all i know about this is the title

is it like newsradio or something?

lol lynch is a fucking refn tier hack

This is probably going to be the most important moment in television's history since Evangelion's ending

I'm getting that too. During the Bobby/ Becky/ Shelley scene it kept showing stars and bright lights.

Who /UTC+2/ here? Waiting for Monday morning to watch is painful, and watching in the morning isn't satisfying :(

you WIFI fags are cutting into your own flesh
every router has LAN cable outputs
>much faster
>way more stable
>no health threats by WLAN

why are people this ignorant?
using WLAN at home just so you can run to the toilet with you tablet??

Reminder that we need a final thread after the last episode called:

/TPG/ ONE LAST FINAL: I NEED YOU

lmao
get ready to be dissappointed.
I'll be pleasently surprised if it exceeds EP3 and 8 in quality.

Audrey, i have a deadline.

Also I made the vedderfag and coopfag wojaks and I'm the guy behind the Oh Shit It Come Out of My Ass channel.
This is one of the best shows I've seen so paying tribute to it with OCs is the least I can do.

why was audrey such a cunt

>thinking /tpg/ will end
>thinking the Lynchings will ever end

Based Charlie.

G-guys hold me.
It's over tonight. Forever.

James was hitting on a married woman at the bar, that is totally bot cool James

What does he do for a living?

What was his catchphrase again?

Reminder that Lynch is an ASS MAN

if you're a tits boy, GET OUT