Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

whats going on here

Give me the gestalt user

this was after the pics of her kissing rupert sanders came out and pattinson kicked her out, she's yelling at her personal trainer

whoever put the drugs up her vagina

nice shoes

must be nice to buy new shit everyday

those look like some shoes that were originally $50 but then they got moved to the clearance rack because nobody wanted them

benis

I'm of two minds about this.

On one hand, she's buying new stuff all the time.

On the other hand, none of it is expensive luxury shit, and it's mostly ordinary every day crap like runners and tees.
If I were rich I'd probably buy less but buy better....

So instead of buying 75 dollar sneakers 6 times a year, I might buy 800 dollar cordovan boots once a year.

I have noticed this about her style -- despite being loaded she seems to make an effort to keep her look down-to-earth for some reason.

her personal trainer is wearing element socks, what kind of personal trainer wears skateboarding socks? she was right to yell at him

He gave her crabs.

what's happening on the left?

Yeah except the bitch prolly buys 800 dollar boots AND 30 pairs of running shoes everyday so

There's that

Didn't Kamye's 'trainer' sell him out too?

she's checking the genital aids he gave her

>If I were rich I'd probably buy less but buy better....
you're not her though
also "better" is subjective

JUST

>she's yelling at her personal trainer
Why

Wtf... why can't a woman check on her vagina in peace?

well she just got caught fucking the director of her shitty snow white movie and her boyfriend dumped her, and it's all airing in public view

so she had a freakout

jesus

shes gotta be on H

She was checking her diaper

pretty incognito desu

WTF

Disgusting

her kosher overlords really stoped even hiding it

Hand-made goodyear welted ankle boots of the finest full-grain cordovan shell leather, constructed in countries that pay western wages

vs

mass produced branded runners with glued-on soles made by children in sweatshops in bangladesh

normal $20 shoes feel fine to me, I think you guys meme yourself psychogically with more expensive crap and it just comforts you to be wearing expensive crap

And you know, he looks 60+. You over 20 wears those

>be a lesbian until needs to have sex with male director for roles

It's sad really. She was gonna be one of the biggest women in hollywood but that fucked everything

She deserved it

Why does she hate men do much?

>LITERALLY a phase for any woman capable of getting men

DYKES ETERNALLY

B T F O
T
F
O

Who doesn't? Men are 3dpd

What? That's actor/director Nick Cassavetes. He probably called her a dumb whore for cheating.

Rundown about that? What happened?

wtf?

>anything in Hollywood is real

Stay pleb plebs

Nah I ain't gonna do it

>DUDE HAIR CAN'T GROW BACK LMAO

fucking retards

dr gino

to be fair who the hell would recognizer her on the street here, anybody who says they would is lying

Really made me think. Going to remove my toenails now.

>reddit spacing

What? He's right though. I can go through a cheap pair of shoes in like 4 months. A more expensive pair last longer as they are of better quality. I think you're the one with the problem with people busing nicer things.

When he was her age skating was cool. Gotta remember your roots. I wonder what Mike Vallely is up to these days. Probably in prison.

She was checking how flat her tummy was

Not flat enough, which is why she's shouting at her PT

you now remember the element skate company.

We talk about Bam and the Jackass crew all the time this isn't the mind fuck you wish it to be.

You do know that paragraphs became part of writing a long time ago, Lon before reddit, and that these mysterious perplexing paragraph spacings that exasperate you so are also widely used everywhere else on the internet, not just reddit.

Can you articulate why paragraph breaks bother you so much?

Did he rip her panties? What happened?

I bet she doesn't even know who The Specials are...

Also

>I'm acting, the pap picture.

>paragraphs
Personally I dont care about your reddit spacing but you put a line in between every sentence.

paragraph brakes are one tthing
but you fucking did double returns
REDDIT AS FUCK

Would you guys please stop making fun of mai waifu? She didn't do anything to you.

Lel she's got an even better career now doing French films. She's literally film royalty atm.

It IS reddit.
This is how people usually writes in here.
This is 4chin.
Now, compare with what you did:
I'm of two minds about this.
On one hand, she's buying new stuff all the time.

On the other hand, none of it is expensive luxury shit, and it's mostly ordinary every day crap like runners and tees.
If I were rich I'd probably buy less but buy better....

So instead of buying 75 dollar sneakers 6 times a year, I might buy 800 dollar cordovan boots once a year.

I have noticed this about her style -- despite being loaded she seems to make an effort to keep her look down-to-earth for some reason.

It's a shill driving wedges. How clever.

i'm not sure what she's attempting to convey but i find it confusing and arousing

He's right though

On reddit you double space to make paragraphs or something like that. You triple spaced some of yours.
That makes you a virgin.

is she a skinhead like our girl taytay

This is autism incarnate.

falling for b8 and we all know your just going to reply again falling for b8

STILL
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

>im indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes
ftfy

HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS LIKE MILO

why is this CIA to me?

JUST

thought it was common knowledge that MY is a character she plays like Borat?

Bane?

It's not paragraph spacing, it'd the double carriage return that is.

Like this.

And this

And this

Please fucking stop doing it, you're not on reddit

>it's all airing in public view

Well yeah, we can see her pulling her pants open

As someone that has never been on reddit can someone explain this spacing meme?

I have used my return key consistently for nearly a decade on Sup Forums but only now are people starting to give me shit for doing so.

What changed?

Looks like a young James Spader.

This nigga is still at it. Smh

Is she honestly ever going back to being attractive and only sexually interested in males ever again in our lifetime?

damn Marshall Mathers looks like THAT!?

lmao if you think a multimillionaire cannot afford 800 dollar boots once a year and 75 dollar skeaners 6 times a year as well

she probably spends 10 grand with recreational drugs and alcohol in a single night out bro

when she decides to settle which is when she stops getting roles i.e. after reaching 30
so in 3-4 years

She doesn't act on her own volition.Hollywood isn't real.

STILL SHEISTERING

see above

to seperate it ,t to make it more readable for blinds like you

meh, she didn't have a breakdown hollywood style

I would unironically watch a James Spader biopic starring her.

still cute:3

Would you be interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn? I can get you a good price.

He runs his own skate company while fronting 3 bands apparently.

I'm interested in you shutting the fuck up

literally the JUST-cut.

Thoughts on her fappening leaks?

The hair is the least of our worries, scrub.

>leaks

Are there still people gullible enough to believe these pics are hacked/leaked?

The photo there she plays on guitar for her gf on videochat is really cute.

Well
apparently

why not?

Please tryand use your brain.

The latest round of MRC ones should have been a giveaway to even the slower among us.