>hasn't been visited by a western diplomat in over 6 months
>will likely spend 20+ years in a hard labor camp
>all for trying to steal a stupid banner

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqrmxIDNsw&index=2&list=PLd9x-0Fc916yoV0pUKKwz0TFqIYXnwNe2
youtu.be/V1Mflcu8nZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah, we all believe he's less than 25 years old, and definitely not a -really bad, desu- drama student.

I forgot all about this retard

bump

how do we save him Sup Forums?

>retard

for taking a 50 cent souvenir?

For thinking North Korea actually cares about tourism.

>wahhh why doesn't this asian country treat petty theft like my western country!

Fuck off. Their country, their rules. Shouldn't have went to best korea if he wanted to steal

Have white westerners not learned yet that you don't go to places like North Korea or go hiking in Iran?

>all for trying to steal a stupid banner

He's a University of Virginia student. He violated the honor code, and UVa has only one sanction for lying, cheating, or stealing: internment in a North Korean labor camp.

>go to the George Orwell amusement park
>surprised when you can't leave

You're playing with fire by going there, and I feel for the guy, but man. At least he goes on the list of people I can still point to and say: Well, at least I never fucked up that bad.

Nobody cares and it's hilarious

How fucking retarded one most be to go to North fucking Kimjongland and steal there. No matter how cheap or not it is.

Top tier autism

couldnt have stated better meself comrade!

>Go to North Korea
>Surprised when you are the victim of its totalitarian laws

you can go, people do it all the time.

you just better be on your best behavior, I wouldn't even take a camera to North Korea

In North Korea's defense, he's probably in a luxury hotel under house arrest.

>mess with bull
>get horns
Weird.

He knew how North Korea was before he went there. This is all his fault. He was probably a democrat anyway.

This is that Singapore caning thing all over again.

We all know you can fucking go user, the whole issue is not being sure if you can leave.

What a dumb fuck. What sane person would go to North Korea as an American with the intent to steal and vandalize.

We'll probably buy him back for 20 million dollars and he'll be so hated here he will wish he was over there

What if he's actually completely innocent and forced to confess to something he didn't do?

oh damm this tard dun goofed real bad.
but i still dont believe he did really that out of his volition.

Shouldn't have been there.

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

No, really. What did he expect? That some sort of "bad childhood" excuse would hold up in Best Korean court?

He wins the worst luck on the planet award. He was with a class and only he got singled out for an extended stay.

But he prolly did it.

> On February 29, 2016, he confessed to stealing a piece of North Korean propaganda to take back to the United States as a "trophy" for someone from his home-town church who offered to pay him for it with the gift of a car worth $10,000.

Should have gotten the best lawyer.

Does north Korea not have gift shops?

lmao

He's just an asset and will probably be traded in the years to come. I am not worried about him.

THIS

Somewhat ironic that someone from a capitalist country get imprisoned in a communist dictatorship for literally getting free shit.

Really makes your bonkers turn

His suffering is worth it for the laugh I just got from this comment.

Exactly. The US will arrest a low-level spy and a quiet trade will be arranged. And then he can write a book and do the talk-show circuit.

Or he'll die in best Korea prison. Either/or.

Stupid "progressive" getting red pilled the hard way about communism.

Like the coal burner who was hacked to death and fed to alligators, I feel badly that they had to learn the truth from direct experience.

>stupid chad tries to dude it was just a prank bro on best korea
>they aren't having it
>gonna punish him and ruin his life
>serves him right

The state department TELLS you not to go to North Korea for a reason, he didn't listen.

As this Achmed said he is going to be traded for ship full of rice in one of the following years.
Then he will be treated as a hero at home for "bravely standing up to his jailers" and be handed a book contract.

>faggot goes to one of world's most authoritarian countries
>tries to steal propaganda banner because LMAO KIN JOHNG
>thrown in prison

Sounds about right to me.

Maybe he will even run for Congress like a new John McCain.

she wasnt a coal burner. she got straight up kidnapped, raped by a father/son duo and shot and her remains thrown in an alligator pit. fucking dick.

>Go to active volcano
>Try to take magma as souvenir
>Wooow my hand melted off someone help me

>victim blaming
he dindu nothin

You would have to be either incredibly stupid or incredibly brave to go to such a country and willingly break one of their laws.

Considering he cried like a fag in that press conference or whatever, I assume it is the first option.

>BAN ASSAULT VOLCANOS!

Someone had to do it.

>white people
JUST

And it will be one of those boring books too, like that Orange is the new black book. I don't know why I finished it. She acted like her minimum security cubicle was so hard.

>hand melted because of lava
American education everyone

>go to famous police state
>attempt to steal propaganda from hotel room
>???
>PROFIT

should have followed the laws, fucking degenerate

kek

>in """college"""
>travels to north korea via North Korean State ran tourism organization
>stays in a North Korean ran hotel
>has North Korean handlers most of the day who are his """tour guides"""
>in the North Korean gov ran tourist hotel, he tries to steal off a wall

Like for real. All these retards in college. You dont think best korea is watching your every move? Have you never seen a North Korean documentary before.

Honest question Sup Forums, if you had the sole control/decision to go to war with NK today would you? Why, why not? Obligatory bait img.

>Sup Forums is full of cucks
No, even if he was wrong
He is white, he is genetically superior to them
His life is as worthy as 200 gooks you fucking self-hatingbastards
Get him out, Americucks can't even worship the stars and stripes no more

What a cuck.
I would at least twist that faggot gook guards head off before they cart me off to the death camp.

I would only do it to unify North and South
The world has no place for the separation of native peoples based on the writings of a German Jew who never had a job

No, none of our business. Also china
Autism

>guy acts like a retard in a foreign country, despite severe warnings from both countries
Deserved it. Disgrace to the stars and stripes.

>j-just a prank bro! pls obama help!

I wonder what they feed prisoners in Best Korea?
Tiny rations of rice? Slop that can barely be considered food? Nothing?

yeah, and now he's spending the rest of his life in north korea. that's pretty retarded.

There's video of him stealing the sign; I've seen it

>Autism
t. self hating racemixer
Goddamn, Sup Forums isn't even the same since degenerate Drumpf shills and their kike overlords came to this board

> China

I think this is the single biggest reason that keeps everyone from doing something drastic.

barely life sustaining broth. the kids are so hungry that they eat kernels of corn that cows shit out. many stories of cannibalism. hunting rats and asking permission from guards to eat the rats they've caught. you have no idea how bad those labor camps are.

North Korea has an army of skeletons?

This annoys me. The guy is such a fucking retard who didn't consider the HORRIFIC consequences of his actions and the bitch who egged him into doing is fucking some guy and she has no grasp on the hell her dumb cuntness put this faggot through.

I'd feel bad for him but still visiting a Bolshevik country is a retarded and unsafe idea.

Well, I heard once that foreign prisoners get it a bit easier. Sundays off, only mildly hard labour, like digging pointless holes or in this guys case, planting trees.

Anyway, for Koreans this is food style:

>Eating a diet of mostly corn and salt they lose their teeth, their gums turn black, their bones weaken and as they age they hunch over at the waist.

>And for a day of back-breaking work in the fields, a mine or a factory, they will be fortified by perhaps 100g of corn cake.

But they can catch rats and eat feces apparently.

Kek.

B-but... my affluenza!

Don't worry everybody, I'll save the day!

I wonder what he's doing right now

Just chop of his right hand and let the dumb ass come home. Don't fucking hold a grudge north korea, punishment should be quick with ever lasting consequences

Best Korea values their privacy. These are sticklers about any photos or information being leaked. The fact he was trying to take a piece of propaganda to slander them makes it a bigger deal than if he had attempted to steal a stapler.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>get 500 Whites killed to save one
Brilliant.

somehow stealing seems to be a thing in the East.

They could have coerced him into acting in it and pretending to steal the sign.

That sounds very shitty. Makes you wonder how any of them even have the will to go on.

What's your point there?

reminder that he's supposed to be a young student while having the skin and hairline of a 35 year old

this american spy got caught and he's probably been interrogated non-stop since he was arrested. At least he's lucky north koreans probably have small dicks

>Eating a diet of mostly corn and salt they lose their teeth, their gums turn black, their bones weaken and as they age they hunch over at the waist.

Pellagra?

That was the plot to Saving Private Ryan, wasn't it?

This guy is a retard.

As soon as I got caught, I would have said that I wanted to bring propaganda to America, just so filthy American pigs would see how great North Korea is.
Not only he would've been scott free, I bet Best Korea would have given him a bunch of those things for free.

If I was that guy I'd probably video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqrmxIDNsw&index=2&list=PLd9x-0Fc916yoV0pUKKwz0TFqIYXnwNe2

By (((Steven Spielberg)))? Yes.

But it was directed by a Jew. So it was all...part of the plan.

Bro I would've started giving Hitler tier Best Korea speeches. It wouldn't even matter if it were bullshit. Having a westerner publicly praising them would make them nut.

youtu.be/V1Mflcu8nZ0
>has to be dragged
Autism

110% fine with Best Korea dishing out justice to this scum.

Didn't take N. Korea seriously did you? Thought it'd be a great laugh didn't you?

Guess what? Best Korea made you cry like a fucking bitch you are in front of the world, and now they're going to put you in prison for 20 fucking years, if you're lucky.

I suggest if he had the opportunity to kill himself, he should do it, soon.

Fuck this cry baby whining ass faggot. No mercy, ALL JUSTICE.

I genuinely feel bad we should funnel our efforts into helping him, can we meme DPRK out of existence?

>American could have had the chance of being a political pawn, while having top tier best korean qts

And that's why he's a retard.

was that shot in some Hollywood studio, you think?

Tbh surprises me DPRK ain't selling posters I mean in their mind they're a good message and it'd actually make 'em some very much needed income.

Yes.

He went to the most notoriously harsh dictatorship this world has seen in centuries, and broke their rules.

Literally retarded.

This, you wouldn't go to Dubai and fuck a guy on the beach.

You wouldn't go to germany and speak the truth.

>be a petty thief
>in north korea
It's natural selection

I think they eat a lot of tree bark over there.

Yeah he'll have movie deal and all. The one thing I hope comes out of this is the dude becomes a christian in his hardship and spreads the gospel to the North Korean heathens which inevitably topples the regime.

Not really. Canning and deported or spending 10 years in a N.Korea gulag eating maggots. You choose.