ARGH SAVE ME BANE

ARGH SAVE ME BANE

SAVEEEEE MEEE ROBERRTTT

it sheems the high council has shpoken

Why didn't he just run away?

Shansha wash a bigger guy

Big guys don't run

I guess getting caught's off the menu then?

i can't wait for inevitable fanfic greentext where Bane crashes that court with no survivors to rescue CIA

I guesh... being alive ish off the table ashwell

>the end of dunkirk
>thinking hardy is going to land his plane on the beach
>cuts to shot inside the court
>plane breaks through the walls and kills all the bad guys, saving cia

LOOKS LIKE GETTING CAUGHT'S BACK ON THE MENU SNEEDS

What is this expression trying to convey?

You cannot fast travel while there are enemies nearby

mhmmm

After years of looking for the secret to being a big guy he realized he was a big guy inside all along

Getting caught was not part of his plan

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT CUT. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

BY THE NINE DIVINES ASSAULT ASSAULT

That you're autistic and can't read glaringly obvious facial expression.

He has realized that he is no longer in charge there.

*teleports behind you*

NANI?

that he's a big guy

This was the most anti-climactic moment in the entire show. What a waste of a great character.

>Shansha, pleash...play with my arsh...there's no time before your anime sister ARGHAGH

From what I've seen in the past few months, the only people who still banepost are
>GoT tourists
>DC spics that think the meme is unironically praising TDKR
>Pajeets that are late to every trend
>crossboard posters trying hard to fit in
Go ahead, call me a hothead, but it's clear to any of us OG baneposters that the meme is dead for the time being. Saged.

I knew he would die from the leaks but I can imagine people going blind and being completely disappointed.

True, Littlefinger's storyline had been a bit shit for the last two seasons. But to see such a cold and manipulative bastard reduced to a frightened little boy I found genuinely moving and sad. It was a phenomenal bit of acting from old CIA.

AARHGH

IS THERE A BIG WHOOOOOREEEEEEEE?

He was clearly acting even then

kek Do you think he was "acting" when he had his throat cut as well? Why WOULDN'T he have been genuinely scared shitless and begging for his life? Aiden Gillan also made it clear that it was real vulnerability we were seeing in LF for the first, and last, time.

The whole thing was stupid as fuck. Plotting against Sansa under her roof while having feelings for her? Retarded show, retarded fans, end yourselves already fucking niggers

I feel he should've gone down versus Varys, not because of some Sansa shit.

In the early seasons, he and Varys really felt like the master plotters, who pulled all the strings.

Anyone got the black and asian Baelish?

AND SHOME SORT OF DUE PROCESSH, I SHUPPOSE THAT'S OFF THE TABLE AS WELL

I don't even watch GoT and I have been posting FOR YOU since the start, but this face is hilarious

Psychopaths cannot recognise fear on other people's faces user.

Underrated

DEATH BY EXILE

He's playing James Joyce in an upcoming biopic so expect some /lit/ baneposting in the near future.

>tfw D&D resurrected baneposting