FRIENDS

Who was in the wrong here?

It was Ross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9_Bd_qYcU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rachel, for having sex before marriage.

"A break" means, people need time for themselves to see where they are, but still want to continue the relationship.

"A break-up" means it is done, you can fuck who ever you want.

Ross as an academic should have known this difference.

Ross for trying to hide that he banged the copy girl and Rachel for being a complete bitch about it for years on and even taking back "the break" after Ross fucked someone

Ross was correct but Rachel is correct in saying he moved fast

Ross betrayed their love. "We were on a break" is a stupid excuse.

no, "A break" and "I think we should see other people" are the same thing.

He cheated on Rachel several times

T. Never been in a relationship.

A break m and she wants to try other relationships but hopes your beta ass will wait around for her in case the new guy isn't better than the old one. Which is exactly what happened in the show, as well. Rachel wanted to try a new guy but changed her mind last minute.

They never broke up though.

>user tries to get his thread started with an obvious bait argument

Rachel. A woman saying 'I want a break' is her saying 'I'm already on the look out for someone else, but if I don't find anyone better, I suppose I'm alright staying with you'. Ross saw through her bullshit.

>Rachel invited Mark over to pound her ass while Ross is away
>HURR ROSS IS IN THE WRONG

Ross called her and hears Marc in the background hours after they fight about how close they were, what else was he to think.

Rachel even says the next morning to Monica that they "broke up" instead of just the break

They're both wrong for different reasons but I Rachel is worse for not even trying to see things from Ross' point of view that night. And also the fact that later Mark does ask Rachel out just proves that Ross was right about him

> she wants to try other relationships
Sorry man, I think you got cucked there. This is not normal.

What do you think a "break" break means? Let me guess your gf told you she wanted a break recently and you're so delusional you think she isn't getting railed up the ass by Chad this very moment.

Why are you guys lying?
Rachel told mark not to come over and he insisted

Is she didnt want it she wouldnt have let him into her apartment, but she did. She wanted the Mark dick

No, it is normal. You're too stupid and naive to believe her. You can't seriously be this ignorant to relationships.

Kill yourself my man, you're a cuck

>Playing hard to get isn't a typical tactic women use.
>He kicked in the door and forced his way in

Fuck off

Julie > Rachel

He betrayed his love for her but he assumed she no longer had any for him

>Thinking you're still in a relationship with a girl when she tells you she wants a break while she invited Chad over.
>Calling a guy who moved on and fucks someone else instead a "cuck"

Lol Jesus Christ man evaluate your life. Your girl recently asked for a break, right? Admit it, and don't fucken lie. Get your head out of your ass, she's sucking someones dick right now and you're not even on her mind.

Make me faggot

Ross

He was being a clingy, pathetic douchebag by showing up to Rachel's office and refusing to leave even when she told him she was busy.

Sleeping with the other chick a few hours later just proved he's an unstable mess and not relationship material.

this so much

i liked Ross at first and then he just turned into an idiot who made the worst decisions

Jews for creating this subversive cultural opiate marxist trash

Late season Ross is kino though

>"haha he just came over, I didn't even invite him haha"
>they break up
>"wtf I can date Mark now!"

Paulo > Ross

Technically Rachel was in the wrong, but Ross was kind of a douche about it. He could have waited a few days, the copy girl wasn't going anywhere. of course, he was hurting and wanted to hurt her back, but that's just being a weakwilled faggot.

That said, I loathed Rachel immensely while watching friends and her shitty pampered princess ways, so fuck her.

Reminder that girl raped Ross
If the roles were reversed that's exactly what they'd say

Rachel only broke up with him to sleep with that other guy to show him a lesson, she's just mad he got in there first

Emily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rachel

Fuck man, who hurt you?

thinking Rachel is wifu, but really its Phoebe

Nope, Ross was right to be jealous. Mark was trying to fuck her, Rachel knew what Mark was after and was testing the waters.

She changed her mind after asking for a break and chose Ross, but with the information he had at the time, he made the right choice.

>not Monica

As a Phoebefag I have to say that Monica is way too crazy.

Are you joking? You're waifu a shit.

FUCK RACHEL! THE BITCH

ROSS AND MONA FOREVER

Was it Rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=J9_Bd_qYcU8

Ross probably shouldn't have banged the copy girl, but in his defence he definitely though Rachel was banging Mark at the time.

Sexual harassment
Chandler should have sued him

Rachel was obviously in the wrong, because she never frames the argument about whether a break constitutes and break up or not, and simply denies they were on a break, despite her explicitly saying they were.

She even tells Monica the next morning they actually broke up before she knows Ross fucked the copy girl

If Rachel didn't have to be such a uppity bitch who couldn't even try understand that maybe she had some responsibility in the situation, I feel like I'd have more sympathy for her

anyone watching after season 1

Idk ....

this can't be quoted enough
this is what is going through the girls mind

and girls expect the guys to be able to read their minds
fuck outta hear with that bullshit

Rachel broke with Ross, invited Mark and lied about him being with her before Ross was raped by Chloe.

Ross is only guilty of not telling it to Rachel.

Ross LITERALLY raped Rachel when she gave him a contract of consent that he pretended he read and agreed to, and then had intercourse with Rachel.

Literally the definition of rape.

Why was there so much rape on Friends...

It was the 90s, rape was okay back then.

People usually don't have the balls to just say that they're breaking up so they sugar-coat everything.

"I need some time alone" usually means "fuck off and don't talk to me again" for example

>"A break" means, people need time for themselves to see where they are, but still want to continue the relationship.
Not in 1997. A break was a break-up without the up.

>tfw I've "its not you its me"d a girl before
>tfw it was her

During my first breakup I tried to be honest and actually told her why I couldn't be with her and what I found intolerable about her.

Lying is the more humane option desu.

it was Rachel, watch the fucking show. she accepts on no less than three occasions that they were on a break, and her understanding of the break. she was upset he moved on so fast, but then she went mad and misremembered and the whole break meme happened

PIVOT!

>look, Ross is doing his watching TV bit

Rachel literally ruined the show. Every other character added something but Rachel kept taking away. I would put Ross in the same category but he is a loser that can't catch a break. I am still trying to forget that Joey banged Rachel.

Joey didn't bang Rachel

She also kissed Chandler.

Are you sure?

Nah, I think he is just watching TV.

Really? I haven't watched the show since it first aired. If that is true I must have mis remembered that. Regardless Rachel is still the worst character.

In order from best to worst:
Chandler
Monica
Ross=Joey
Phoebe
Rachel

After typing this up I realize I only liked Chandler.

>I haven't watched the show since it first aired

Are you 40?

It aired 23 years ago

He was 7 years old then.

Controlling bitch though, fuck that noise

You're seriously so fucking naive. Lol be honest. Did your girl recently ask for a break and you're in denial?

best joke? also post youtube link i want to laugh

I've unironically been in this situation before. AMA

I'm same age as him. I don't remember the early years but it was my mom's favorite show so we watched it alot. I remember Ross being obsessed with Rachel and remember my crying when they broke up.

Any time one of the people in the relationship wants a break, it means that there's someone they're trying to fuck and the other person is in the way.

>English totty vs american roastie
Gee, how to decide?

Actually no she didn't, id never stay with a girl who did that. I just wanna know why you're so fucking upset? Sounds like maybe you got something you wanna talk about champ?