Reducing the male population would be a great idea

Reducing the male population would be a great idea.
How would we carry it out?

biologically impossible

great thread op

Jezebel plz go. Hulk Hogan already beat you.

Imagine a world without men:

>Women living in ruins within a generation
>Women living in caves within three generations.

>implying they would last that long

Actually, you're not wrong. Getting rid of anyone who qualifies as "beta, sub 100 IQ, nonwhite males" would ensure the healthiest offspring among the most qualified women. With a 5:1 female to male ratio, men have their pick at the best women for breeding.

Way ahead of you!

>3 generations

Women would starve to death in a few months

Eplain why

>reduce male population by 70%
>girls start drooling for you in public

would be amazing desu

kill yourself

Do what we have always done ya dongus. Go to war. That's what the Chinese need to do soon.

>He doesn't take genetic recombination in to account

Anyway, in the old days we used to wage wars every once in a while.

I say we need a war.

>Remove beta cucks en masse
>Live life relatively the same, just with less faggotry in my ears all the time
>Keep pulling ass like usual

Sounds pretty good to me famiglia.

Well, mixed kids have a much lower chance of being male than same race children. So I guess go get Jamal and get to work, redcoat.

It's easier to reduce the female population, target pregnancy with the flu.

I think the same thing
except for the non-white part I didnt fall for the bell curve meme

I have just teh plan op!

If women ruled the world, it would be by far the most brutal totalitarian state ever. Hate speech would be punishable by death and if you are white you have to have negroid kids to prove you're not racist.

How about you kill yourself OP? That would help. Tripfag nigger piece of shit. Drink bleach.

JIDF

I believe in rebirth

Kill those who breed them.

Kill all the guys who are better looking than me

I want to be inside this girl. Tatts and little tits. I bet she rides cock like a pro

Gawker is still online

This user has some taste
I will never know why tats are a turnoff for Sup Forums

If we removed men from cultures that massively favour having male children over female ones, the idea itself is not so terrible.

If 3/4 of all Indian, Chinese and Arab men we would solve a massive population issue and reinstate gender balance in their populations.

I just like the idea of less shitskin males desu. Dont even care about the chinese.

Far too generous, insufficient men in the food transport industry alone (>85% male) would render all major cities wild west death zones within a matter of days.

My man. I think it's because Sup Forums in general is sexually and socially insecure and they view girls with tatts as challenging.

Keep posting tatted girls though.

>>>tumblr

Don't forget the dindus.

Kill all men below 5'10

>challenging

The termy you look for are annoying, mentally unstable - meta-stable at best and degenerate.

isolate the specific gene vectors of non-white males using the CRSPR protein variant in their populations

design a airborne virus to target these populations

all non white males dead

Putting estrogen in the water and difficult the access to testosterone supplements, so most males will become mentally ill faggots and traps.

no, they're just disgusting.
the thought of a female that I would be willing to spend my life with, having her skin injected with permanent ink by some dropout druggie tattoo faggot is an utter turnoff.
enjoy your filthy women though.

this

it would be happy fascism, like pic related

only they would probably worship a giant dildo. Literally.

how fun would it be though to round them all up in a sort of herd and do what them what you would like?

I get the feeling that this is the same way you describe all women.

I will. Enjoy chasing your non-existent 2D pure waifu.

Don't make assumtions about me Bizarro-Austria.

I treat individuals according to their behavior and appearence.

another major war would kinda help

Some people just cant accept your standards of women
Cant save them all.
I hope one day some qt tomboy tatoo grill will be yours oneday

Hands off your daughter, Fritzl

And you too, Britbong.

and then this...

What else with that flag.

>Reducing the male population would be a great idea.
>How would we carry it out?

A solid war would do the trick. Only problem is it would kill off mostly young fit patriotic alpha males leaving only the sub-normal weak and un-patriotic degenerates alive.

Mein Fuhrer... I can walk!

> feeding chads into the meat grinder by the millions
activate it

This is basically what brought us to the degeneracy of today. Do you want the US to turn into another Sweden/Germoney?

forced feminization

>tfw there are no chads
>tfw still can't get pussy

Poor beta

Hello my fellow Chads, how about we all go off and fight a major war? It's not like the betas will get the chance to c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k us or anything.

>unironically using PUA terms which describe the social structure of subsahara-african tribalism

wew lad

>you'll never live in a world with 100 women for every man and be worshipped and fought over for the chance to have your seed sucked out of your body

fuck this gay earth

>this anime posting limp dick is still replying to me

I bet you're MGTOW. Too weak to actually lead a woman like you're supposed to.

War has been effective in the past.

What are the requirements for passing the alpha test?

1) Invent japanese culture based image board with anonymous posting
2) shit post your brains out
3) ????
4) profit (also - make sure that user posters never breed, cuz females will never go near them)

unf i didnt want this feel

But women don't have the balls to enforce such things

They would all whinge about how they need to be nice to each other

And thereby they would all get eaten by predators

Just go through major cities rounding up everyone either not born in this country or that look like pic related and put them in the middle of the most naturally hostile part of the country (Canada for example we'd put them all in some Island in Nunavut)

Anyone that makes it back to society can go on with their lives

>it is biologically impossible to reduce the male population
Why don't you go jump off a building to test your new powers of invincibility?

>Tfw Olga the Scandinavian Rugby player who can bench a small planet wins the fight.

I suspect you are a woman or a pussy born as a boy, since all your comments are irrational, assuptions, you imply all the time and try to attack me beyond the belt.

MGTOW is bullshittery at best btw. Noone takes those guys seriously and only women bring them up.

Also you are on an anime-imageboard.
If you have a problem with anime, you can shut your mouth or go back to redd*t.

kill all the women

This is how I feel. Sorry, my IQ and looks are plenty high to survive the purge. Sorry fags

as long as she has a pretty face, big tits, and nice butt. she can be as strong as she wants

By killing as many women as possible.
They are the only ones that produce fucking males.

I wish I knew you in real life. I do what I want because I can. You do what you can because you must. You're a cuck.

Shush Kike

Impregnating brain-dead or comatose women with large numbers of white, female babies via artificial insemination and sperm-sorting.

hormone replacement therapy

It took you pretty long to come up with a reply - and then there is only horseshit without a rationale.

You are not the brightest, are you?

I don't wish I knew you in real life, since you'd be just another mindless trull. I know more than enough of those.

Not all of us think with
>muh dick

Start a pointless war, guarantee all the stupid ones get wiped out.

Iraq was amazing. Very few of them died during the war, but we're eliminating 22 per day from PTSD related suicide. Another good Iraq war should wipe out enough low IQ Chads that there will be enough women for everyone.

>snoo-snoo

Estrogen mimicking chemicals in plastics and in tap wat OH WAIT

>He thinks I'm actively monitoring the thread like he is
>He thinks everyone has nothing going on just like him

top kek

I'd say you're doing a fine job as is eurocuck

war

there is no such thing as getting rid of betas.
betas compensate and alphas win by default
the question is who is more important

>doesn't know a browser can have multiple tabs open at the same time
>implying
>cannot into greentext

There is not much going on inside your head.
Are you at least pretty?

Says the jew

im sure zigmond froid and tesla were betas by every metric, so are most great innovators

Allow only alphas with good genetics to pass their genes. Betas, gammas, omegas who are to marry raise the best offspring. Keep males 30 to 70 females. Don't allow women to vote

What?

Remember Hilldog's rant about women being THE victims of war because they lose their male relatives? Even she let slip the fact that women lack the ability to do anything but shit themselves and do damage control for males. The epitome of femininity is being a fat lardass using drugs to influence everyone else to do your work for you, and also not fighting nature. Women do not truly dream.

>assumes things
>DON'T ASSUME THINGS CHAD F-FUCK YOU I DON'T WANT ANY G-GIRLS ANYWAY

Go back to r9k you failure :^)

Great idea OP, you should start by killing yourself, and every other moronic neckbeard here

Where'd you steal your pics, bitch?

everything in life is connected to sexuality and sexual capacity. people that have good genes have the path of success carved in front of them while people with bad genes have to compensate
its yin yang