If a uni student from the uk and I'm going to spend either a semester to a full year in brazil studying...

if a uni student from the uk and I'm going to spend either a semester to a full year in brazil studying. Anyone one got any advice on just how it is in general.

Attached: Brazil.png (1030x727, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What city are you going to?

Don't go to Rio.

Go to rio

going to sao paulo. heard its expensive there

Here's some advice: Don't. Go to America or something.

HUEHUE BRBR

a lot of people who have been to rio have told me that's its a great place but it can get quite dodgy at night

why not brazil ?

expensive for brazian standarts

>Go to America or something
That's objectively the worst advice you could give someone. He might as well just take a gun, point it towards his temples and shoot his brains out, and save himself the time and effort it'd take to arrive to America and endure someone else doing the same.

Girls will suck your cock and guys wanna be your friend. Just do not act cocky.
As time goes on you will adapt to live here: the tropical climate, the people ALWAYS coming late, so you must forget the Brittish punctuality, the pickpockets/smugglers in the night/endangered neighborhoods, etc.

You can go in any city, except Rio de Janeiro. I suggest you go to Curitiba or Sao Paulo

You need to take some vaccines before you go
>Inb4 durr mind control

OP go to Hong Kong or Singapore. Anything but here. There's also Chile and Argentina.

Certainly better than coming here.

Funny how whiter an area gets the safer it becomes

Yellow fever.

Is portuguese an easy language for brits to pick up ?

how does porto alegre compare to other brazilian cities?

why should i not come ?

It is not even close enough to be ranked in the top 5. There are better cities in Rio do Sul state and the country as a whole.

>Anyone one got any advice on just how it is in general.

Bring your heaviest caliber. If you can't, try buying a .380 at the very least, I know a guy if you need to buy one.

For drugs, don't buy anything with randoms on the streets, since you're going to UNI and you're from the UK you can pretty much make friends with any stupid rich girls who loves Euro cock* (read - money and passport) and they'll always know where to get drugs.

Don't act like the typical tourist, waving cameras and expensive cellphones around. Use cheap clothes. Don't go out at night by yourself, ever. Don't drink ad drive. You need vaccines, yellow fever and probably something else. UNI in Brazil is absolute trash, don't let any other HUES fool you, you should have an easy time no matter the course, unless you're in Medicine in which case have fun stitching niggers up.

That's about it I think.

Nordeste is way more dangerous than rio

Don't come, unless you're planning to impregnate multiple women here.

The second part is only valid if you're white. If you're not then fuck off.

If I may ask you, out of all countries, why Brazil?

Just try speaking spanish with a russian accent

Is brazil really this much of a shit whole?

Because it is an an ultra-violent depraved shithole. Just see these posts Tbqh, any foreigner that likes this place probably has a few screws loose or are depraved freaks themselves like so: youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA

Yes.

Not really, just a little bit of Mongrel complex.

It's good to pass a few weeks only.

>be you
>be nordestino
>hate brazil
>ruin brazil

Attached: 1505628830391.png (696x697, 269K)

Hey gringo, this is gonna be you in a few months

Rio would be the best city in the world of not for favelas and cariocas. Because of those two things it is a shithole. Stay clear

São Paulo is a generic metropolis. I like it here.

the options i have are paris,toronto and madrid but fuck europe and i've been to canada a lot so i'm kinda board of it

nah, terrible weather unless you live underwater.

tho not gonna lie i have second thoughts on going to brazil now

>he doesn't like to spend the day toasting in the beach
Hikimoris not welcome

If you really want to come here the best advice I can give you is to not be stupid. Make a few friends who know the place and go out with them until you get the hang of how everything woks and you should be fine. Also, learn some basic portuguese, most people here don't speak english

Learn portuguese, be friendly and assertive. It's pretty hard to get robbed if you have a certain way of body language.
Pussy will rain and you will have the best drinking experiences in your life, IF you are not autistic, of course.

Don't trust too much in brazilian posters, NEETS have a twisted sense of reality, same shit with USA posters and their opinion of california

This one knows his shit tho

Just bite the bullet m8. You will have a great story to pickup slags later and frankly, nothing ever happened to foreigner uni students here. Especially in São Paulo.

Just don't do like the frenchies in my uni. Shower every day.

Don't come. Pretty much every European exchange student I've met regretted coming here.

do you live under a rock?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (728x504, 161K)

Depois de ontem ainda tem gente defendendo essa merda de país ou dando atenção pra bait thread assim? Incrível?

No, go to Argentina, safer, more beautiful people, actually somewhat civilized and a lot of fun

Argentina é cheia de caboclos feios tambem

>go to argentina
>brit

Attached: 1494371694595.png (635x457, 368K)

Argentina is a shithole too desu.

well im technically northern irish

I would say dont go there. Come to Argentina or Chile instead, like many brazilian fellows told you. But now since an argentinian told you that they are compelled to tello you that Argentina is worse than Brazil. Go to Br, if you want to die within the first week that is. And avoid great cities (this applies to every southamerican country).

Fag

In Argentina and Chile you could be robbed by migo mochila, liw homicide rates but high robbering rates

Don't come. That's your self preservation instincts kicking in. Brazil's government spends a lot of money on tourism propaganda and marketing. they even tried forcing google to take down anything that paints Brazil in a poor fashion.

In Buenos Aires and Rosario, that is. Low rate of robbing in the rest of the country if you know that you DONT have to walk through villas (argentinian favelas) at night.

this game is trash man
you can see players are not playing for real

That's only in 2015, can you imagine the numbers for 2017 - 2018?

yeah, idk 2017 but 2016 was the year with most homicides ever at the time

Why do you even consider coming here? This place is a fucking shithole, i hate this place and i hate bein Brazilian. I'm about to resign citizenship after i move to europe so i don't want to have anything anymore with this monkey filled shithole. I don't care about my friend or family here, i just wanna live in a place where i can have some future on it and not in fear of getting shot or mugged by some monkey 24/7. If anybody asks i'm Portuguese/African.

migo mochila is a big city phenomenon, in provinces people barely have fences

Are you me lmao. Just cange with USA. When I go there next year for grad school I'll say I'm portuguese or cuban lmao

I don't really know why you would choose to spend a significant amount of time in Brazil. Out of all the countries in the world, very few of them are Brazil, which is one of the only statistics that lets me get to sleep at night.
Don't go to Argentina either. Tbh your best bet in South America is easily Chile, followed by Peru. Peru has some of that Amazon vibe without being Brazil and Chile is literally patagonia (well, some of it is)

underrated post lmao

there's only hot women in argentina or brazil tho

Idk we had some Chilean students at my university and holy shit. Definitely not the sort of amazonian queens you'll find in Brazil, but still seriously attractive. I will admit that Argentina has some of the hottest women in the world though

I see, never met chileans but I have the impression they're mostly mestizo-looking while here there's hot women and Argentina there's hot women in every social class, I suppose the girls you met were upper class