I'll never pass the drug test. Call me a taxi

I'll never pass the drug test. Call me a taxi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oF5fIHhsHeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey, ataxi

You are a taxi!
Just kidding,senpai;)

With all that studying you can't pass a drug test?

>HNNNNNNN *aaaaaaaa* HNNNNNN *squeak* aaaaaaaaaaahhhh

K I N O
I
N
O

>dem bouncing titties

I noticed that too

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SAVE ME TONE!

THERE IS NO PAIN YOU ARE RECEDING

>I get it.
>I GEEEEET IIIIIT

what did he mean by this

Tony Soprano: If the history of the planet was represented by the Empire State Building, the time that human beings have been on Earth would only be a postage stamp at the very top. You realize how insignificant that makes us?

Christopher Moltisanti: … I don't feel that way.

>I don't feel that way.

When rewatching the series and knowing how their story ends, this line is guaranteed to give you chills.

This system's got no balls

>CRRRISTTTOOOOFFAAAAAHHHHHHH

I don't get it

>the system's got no balls
wdhmbt?

Because Tony by season 6 had lost his faith in humanity. Life ceased to have any meaning besides pussy and empty displays of respect from his crew. Christopher still had some hopes and dreams, and he still saw significance and meaning in life. So when Tony strangles Chris it's that much more tragic.

Why is it so funny when he beats Adrianna?

Because you're a terrible person

maybe, but so was she

Was Christopher conscious of what was happening?

No she wasnt, she was a fucking angel. She got sucked into Chrissy's life because of low self esteem and the mafia tore her to fucking pieces

I don't write nothin down, so I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak, you're out on control, and you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

she was a piece of garbage

Nothing, he was just high and babbling nonsense. A realistic depiction of psychedelics.

Why do you think so?

With Ton' sick and all, who's going to watch over this family if he - god forbid, dies? I'm just saying....

how can any show even compete with the sopranos every conversation is amazing. We literally entertain ourselves reading the script from episodes back to each other

[/spoiler] I realized this because I was about to quote the departed line but then I think we'd be at every line of dialogue up until the crash

She got sucked into his life because Chrissy being a mafia tough guy gave her pussy tingles. Just like that redhead Hollywood bitch. Ade is the early 90's version of some dumb teenage girl who dates a Muslim and then gets raped and burned alive when she tries to leave him.

see

wat

WHOOOOA user! Your outta line..

The show managed to blend dark drama and comedy seamlessly. Maybe because it feels like something funny that happened to you and your friends, rather than something you saw on TV.

Did you even watch the show? Adriana was born into that life hence why it feels normal to her. She knew Christopher as a kid.

the original friend simulator

Fear knocked on the door. Faith answered. There was no one there.

>just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in
why did they all think this was so funny? is it some sort of mafia joke you'd have to be "in the know" to know or what? I read on wikipedia the real gangster thought this show was super realistic so like was this one of the signs?

I don't like that kind of talk young man

He told you that? Fucking baby

She was far from it you fucking white knight faggot.

>mfw they plugged me back into the matrix and gave me hair.

Are you retarded? He was doing an impression of the godfather. My god you're stupid.

Why did they end the show on onion rings cut to black?

Advertisement

The onion represents the circle of life and Tony's never ending hunger for life (the onion rings)

a thoroughbred

>it's a New Hampshire episode

Ya got a bitta cream on ya mouth there honey.

MAYONNAISE

SHE WUZ A BUTIFUL KWEECHA

>women hold no self agency and aren't responsible for their own decisions

That doesn't sound very progressive

I really wanted to start this show but the biggest turn of events have been spoiled to me. Sucks.

Gabagool Thread?!

Ova Heah!!!!!

no way, is Ralphie Cipher?

Wow this is blowing my fucking mind, it's even funnier that Ralphie had a wig in Sopranos and was bald in The Matrix

What i thought
>is he truly happy banging bitchs and eating good Italian food, or dying eating mush

Because she thinks she can defend herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oF5fIHhsHeM