ticket sales in freefall

> ticket sales in freefall
> movie chain stocks plunging
> not even chink market can save them
What happened to all those masses of people going to see Wonder Woman?
WHAT A "HIT"

I think people are just sick of kike shite. I'll rent it and only reason I didn't see it was because my local theaters had bed bug outbreaks.

It has just passed Civil War in the US, it's one of the biggest hit in the capeshit genre ever considering the budget, competition and marketing it had

But she can't save the entire industry by herself

MARVELKIKES ON DAMAGE CONTROL

Isn't it like three months old or something lmao

>It has just passed Civil War in the US,
No it didn't

user

Wonder Woman came out three full months ago.

Read em and weep, friendo.

Have a seat user, we need to talk...

Considering how much the movie was shilled by everyone, I was expecting it to have made a lot more.

>backtracking already
Nice try sneaky jew

>I was expecting [a movie starring a literally who] to have made a lot more [than a movie starring most of Marvel's superheroes fighting each other]

Hindsight is 20/20, but you're either a retard or a liar.

The only comic book movies to make more in North America are
The Avengers 623 million
The Dark Knight 535 million
Avengers: Age of Ultron 459 million
The Dark Knight Rises 448 million

#20 all time in North America

shit movie

after tomorrow when it passes Iron Man 3

You and the rest of the shills on Sup Forums expected it to bomb though, there are screencaps running around

2017 proved Americans are dumb than the rest of the world

>I was expecting a Wonder Woman origin movie with no other superheroes to make a lot more
>a movie that was expected to open under 100 million opening weekend
>against a movie adapting one of the perpetually in print crossovers of the new millennium
>starring Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man and a dozen other characters audiences were already comfy with from a couple of billion maker movies

Hahaha how much more did you want, Dark Knight/Rises more?

The absolute state of the corner you chose to push yourself into.

>are dumb than

Learn English before you post again Barminder

>What happened to all those masses of people going to see Wonder Woman?

They're still seeing it. But one successful movie does not a healthy summer box office make.

Seriously that WW thread yesterday got deleted because it was too much for Sup Forums to handle that WW fucked up most Marvel films this year.

>#1 and #2 top domestic capeshits of the year are going to be DCEU's
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>believing any kind of box office numbers as reported by the msm

Nice try Shillbergs

I think you mean what happened to everything except Wonder Woman.

I-IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!!

more dumber*

ALL box office #s Shillberg

This movie sucked balls. Why are Americans pushing it so hard?

> when your "fire and forget" shitpost thread gets responses

it appealed to women
there really is an unexplored market on flicks made for women
the movie might be shit but if it appeals to women it will make "unusual" money

see: titanic, hunger games

Hopefully Gal Gadot can now afford to buy food

I'd spare her a meal, if you know what I mean ;)

lol, my go-to is posting a picture of Griffith in "characters that did nothing wrong" threads; always gets a ton of angry replies. Ive never even watched/read Berserk

Apparently a lot of retards saw this flick 20 times

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

Holy fuck you are mad. Fucking kek.

literally how will marvelshills ever recover

The historical revisionism in this thread is hilarious. You lying niggers all said this was going to bomb from the very beginning and even posted pictures of empty theaters, and now that it's made over 800 million you go "yeah well I'm surprised it didn't make more".

I'm waiting for it to make 200 million on japan though

Stay mad

Because it was good and everybody liked it except a few MCU shills

>b-but j-japan!
KEK

GotG > WW

They'd need to dress her up as a schoolgirl for that.

Wat are dees crichurrs

Dude it flopped in Japan. Everybody except the US stopped caring about this movie a month ago

You were the one relying on japan friendo

I'm really looking forward to the sequel, too. I hope they actually power Diana down a lot for it. There are tons of reasons for it with what they've established thematically, and it would give us a nice, grounded installment and also be a great chance to expand the lore.

It made 3 million on opening weekend in Japan, that's not flopping

you meant 3 weeks after release

>ticket sales in freefall

lol wut? I mean you can hate the movie all you want but few movies have had the same legs as Wonder Woman. I have to believe OP is a false flag

DC is a white, christian franchise so it makes its money in the United States of fucking America. (((Other))) franchise do rely on gooks and shitskins though

You mean Civil War? I agree

I want her to spit in my mouth every time I'm thirsty.

The res of the world made Minions popular so no

He probably thinks Japan is a big market for cape films

THIS

>4x opening weekend multiplier
Is this a record among capeflicks? They are normally frontloaded movies

DCucks thought it was*

No they didn't. Most people said it would only make about 10 mil there.

>in the US

When you have to scale down something "win" an argument.

>it will get 1.6 billion for sure

The US is the most important market for american studios

Spider-Man made 20 million there though that's probably a special case as they have a history with the character.

Nope, you fuckers were saying it would make AT LEAST 100 million because Japan loves princess

But revisionist history is only real when others do it

So... Why Ares revealed himself?

Because the writers realized the movie needed an ending

>inhales

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

The fucking movie has done over 800 million worldwide already, on a budget of 150 million. Why is it so hard to just accept it as a hit?

Personally I haven't seen it, as I have little interest towards superhero movies at the moment, but still it's a fucking hit.

Its been a fucking rollercoaster mang, i hope Thor 3 and JL produce at least half these keks and btfos.

No, we said it would be awesome if it did and that with Japan's love of "magical girls," it was at least a possibility. No one was anywhere near as brazen in forecasting its phenomenal success as those who were screaming about its "guaranteed" failure.

tl,dr: eat shit, Mousecuck.

Some of them did, some of them didn't.

Surprise there's more than 3 people posting in Sup Forums, though the people shitting on WW box office expectations was way too common to ignore, and far funnier since even today somebody thought it didn't surpass Civil War.

Suffice to say there were still surpassed expectations to the end since even Scott "daily updates" Mendelson himself thought it would take Japan for WW to reach 800 million worldwide in the first place.

>Surprise there's more than 3 people posting in Sup Forums

There isn't

I've never seen naysayers get BTFO as hard as Wonder Woman did

Your sentence makes no sense

*before

Making her a depowered special agent like in the comics would be basically Black Widow/Atomic Blonde set in the DCEU. Could be gud.

>estimate

>Posting pasta is being mad now

Why is Sup Forums so fuckin stupid? They eat up those fake news about the DCEU eve after witnessing these wonders (heh).

My local theater is in desperate need of an upgrade. They have the blurriest screens/projectors. You can hardly tell what's happening on screen. It's like trying to watch a 3D movie without the glasses.

>The Fate of the Furious