Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed

action was better than 1

characters (antagonists) were way worse

Plebs

it was cool. even withot the action the setting and character erlationships were nteresting.

tfw smirking dyke feminist gets btfo by john wick with her own knife.

i really wish Keanu would star in better movies

tru f&m

It was pretty great. top doge fight choreography, the cinematography was adequeate, kind of iffy musical score. I liked it better than the first one tbqh familia.

The hand to hand stuff was okay, but the gun fights got monotonous quickly with no variation.

I liked the first half alot, second half was meh.

Obviously going for the videogame crowd. The badguys didn't know what cover was and continually ran towards Wick. Couple of shots to the chest and one to the head, repeat this about 20 times per gun fight.

My boy common pulled through with an ok performance, movie is good in my book.
Pretty ace to see an amazing rapper actually pull of some decent acting and action.

the gunfighting was top tier, don't know what you fags are talking about

you cant top the original
That fucking nobody, is John Wick
perfect scene

>duuude even the trashman in the subway is super secret assassin
>duuuude even the hobo who pisses himself is a secret 'ssassin

trash/10

>dude the whole block was an assassin!

I find it hilarious that the (((people))) who hate these movies love the Disney garbage that's crammed down our throats every year.
Fuck you fakes.

I liked the Russian mob boss a lot more than the Italian one

16 Blocks with Mos Def and (old) Bruce Willis is preddy gud. Def underrated (esp. with the multiple endings).

Too many guys running towards him from out of frame just so he could judo flip them and shoot them in the face.

It worked in the first movie because the majority of the action setpieces were in relatively close quarters (his house when they first try to kill him, the back and upper levels of the nightclub, etc), but it feels less organic in Chapter 2 in big open sets like the museum.

The catacombs three gun run was fucking rad, though.

Ayy good recs. thanks my dude.

Method Man always delivers in his roles

>Too many guys running towards him from out of frame just so he could judo flip them and shoot them in the face.
My biggest complaint about the movie. Everything else was a lot of fun.

At least the first one still had some sort of a plot. This movie was basically just Keanu Reeves shooting through waves of neverending goons while doing cool poses.

It was exactly what it wanted to be. A two-hour music video of Keanu Reeves shooting and stabbing people to death.

It was great

youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0

this movie was basically john "i literally wear plot armour" wick finding undercover assassins fucking everywhere he went

Agreed