/lbg/ - Letterboxd General

Letterboxd thread: post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

QOTD: who would you say is your favorite filmmaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/27amdi34/films/diary/
letterboxd.com/farre/
youtube.com/watch?v=otFGsIE6h04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

test

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU'RE JEALOUS BECAUSE I LOGGED A TOTAL OF 4119 FILMS (INCLUDING 1609 THIS YEAR!!!) AND HAVE 110 FOLLOWERS!!!!

STOP!!!!!

JUST LOOK AT MY DIARY AND TAKE NOTES!!!!!

letterboxd.com/27amdi34/films/diary/

>696 this year
hmm not bad

Dear anyone posting in this thread

>You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
>You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but for your desperation for gratification.
>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand pronouns.
>You know nothing of film, ignorance evinced by your selections for Letterboxd and even posting in these threads in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you.

It's fucking galling when some unbelievable cretin thinks himself able to comprehend and appraise his superior.

Kill yourselves.

POO

Terrence Malick is my favorite filmmaker.

t. amdjeet attempting to divert our attention

i'm not amdjeet

same
>tfw kino image that was going along with my post is too big for Sup Forums

hey at least we have /soc/ and /lgbt/ to post in

>Account created on December 5, 2015.
>Letterboxd user since April 2, 2013.
What did amdjeet mean by this? Why did he feel the need to post that in his description? What message did he try to convey?

1977 was not THAT good a year ffs
People only think it so highly because muh Star Wars, it was an average year otherwise.

What does amdjeet think of that year?

NEWS:
user gets EXPOSED all hell breaks loose the bodies stack up user tries to calm the storm to no avail user makes a final plea

amdjeet stop trying to impose your agenda in the news after getting blown out hard

POO

1203 of them are short films tho

ew no why would i ever visit those cancerous places?

FUCK POO

Will mega autist ever recover?

He has 30 pages of short films, there are 72 films per page, do the math. Over 2000 are shorts. The indian pleb is a fucking fraud.

Go poo in the loo.

YOU LOO

It's funny because the whole thread was united against amdjeet while only one samefag even gave a shit about Pete

>Over 2000 are shorts.
But over 2000 aren't, so yeah don't call me a pleb you fucking nigger.

I GOT

1203 shorts this year, 1949 shorts overall

revisionist much?
oh wait Bruce Mevlin, Pete the cat and megaautist are the only users that still post in these threads

FUCK YOU

what about me

110 FOLLOWERS

STOP WATCHING SHORTS BWAAAH!!! I-I-I can't keep up Ive only seen 1400 films ;_;

POO

fuck outta here pooboy

The loo is waiting amdjeet.

letterboxd.com/farre/

Go shit yourself somewhere else Bruce

here's an account that's much better than amdi's

You can learn from him, amdjeet.

>mfw Pete the Retard and megapedo are on an aggressive smear campaign against a user I've never heard of

>projecting this hard

false flag again and I'll fucking do it I swear to GOD I WILL

nice, here's a lad who actually likes cinema, unlike that pakistani/indian-american pleb

no one actually believes that's bruce making those posts you idiot street shitter

Bruce is fucking seething

It's link_guerrero's discord circlejerk.

Come on boys, post those profiles. You can't be worse than 27AMDi34, don't worry about it.

POO

>M-Maybe tomorrow or by next week everyone will have stopped making fun of me! I-I hope so!

Everyone is making fun of you, curry nigger

>30/58 pages are shorts
27AMDi34 EXPOSED

this is unforgettable

I think I speak for everyone when I say, no Bruce. No we won't.

>I think I speak for everyone
No you don't

Admitting my shitposting's been very effective and copying my method I see
fuxn KEK

>he removed all his ratings thinking we wouldn't notice the disparity
saved

You... you... BASTARD!!!

this is getting old

whoooow easy now Bruce
you're going to give yourself a hernia

Sad!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

M-my mom still loves me...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

pink wojaks are only use by retarded underage posters

WE'RE NOT ALL STREET-SHITTERS, SOME OF US USE THE TOILET

says the child that responds to his own posts with Laughing Guy faces

That's it! I'm gonna end it all TONIGHT!!

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WATCHING 3 MIN LONG STUDENT SHORTS EVERYDAY TO GET A BIGGER LOGGED FILMS COUNT OKAY

No don't do it Bruce! Who's going to come up with epic catchprases?
Wahoo XD
Bazinga XD

>Wahoo
machill's meme
>Bazinga
Sheldon's meme

I AM !!!!!!!NOT!!!!!!! A PLEB

>this thread

Please let me have the catchphrases I have nothing else ;_; I've only seen 1400 films

>it's okay to disregard shorts when it's someone other than me
nice try pajeet

Things get ugly when Bruce has to go on damage control.

STOP
CALLING
ME
AMDJEET

No, it's your official name now, okay amdjeet?

>Bruce trying to beat the shitposter at his own game
sad

Imagine being a low-income indian samefagging with Sup Forumseddit meme images in an unimportant imageboard general for hours on end in a vain, desperate attempt to make some random user look bad in comparison to him & claiming he's the one shitposting non-stop.

Bruce Melvin truly is a pathetic creature.

>amdi truly is a pathetic creature.
FTFY

>amdjeet truly is a pathetic creature.
FTFY

Thx

You welcome lad.

somebody fill me in on why these people are /lbg/-famous (or infamous). or am i better off just not knowing?

You're better off not knowing about amdjeet, pedo_gorro, smoothembryo and the rest of the Discord circlejerk assclowns. Just ignore the feud.

youtube.com/watch?v=otFGsIE6h04

>pedo
?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CALLING ME AMDJEET

It has reached the point where I am left with no other choice but to give up Sup Forums (at least for a while).

The namecalling and general abuse has reach a level where I am no longer able to function in this quite frankly toxic environment.

So there! I hope you damn (forgive my harsh language) trolls are happy with yourselves.

I mean... fuck, shit... again I'm sorry it has to be this way unless you are one of the reddit trolls inwhich case (brace yourselves) FUCK YOU!! I try to make myself likable with my quirky sense of humor but you trolls make it difficult.

At least at furaffinity they respect one another! mmm think that over

*big sigh* Bruce Melvin signing off

Is that him? That doesn't answer my question though and it's not very nice to post someone's face and personal information on Sup Forums. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

Oops!!