This worth watching?

This worth watching?

Yes, it's Kino OP.

Yes, I loved it. Still got season 3 to binge!

it's very good

Margaret Qualley can't act.

Starting episode 1

Season 1 is complete shit.

There's some dull episodes but it's worth it

I honestly didn't care much for season one. but it was intriguing enough to keep me interested. season 2 and 3 are pure fucking kino with in my opinion one of the best series finales ever

ITT: damon lindelof turns airplane mode on and off

If you really have to ask, then this is not for you.
:^)

It's okay. But what the fuck was the season 2 ending?
>yeah we hyped up this character as a major plot point but we don't know what to do with it
>lol cruise missile

>still butthurt he didn't understand L O S T

lol
just lol

yes

WHERE IS MY MIND

Is it gay if I want to stick my benis in Justin Theroux's bung hole?

Season 1 >>>> Season 2 >>>>>>>>> Season 3

This Season 1 is great. So good that my expectations on where they were going to take the show were too high to be matched by the shit we got in season 2 and the fucking shit we got in season 3.

Do we believe Nora about where the departed went?

I don't think she went there. I think she chickened out. the whole story just seems too unbelievable.like if she was able to move between these two realities or whatever surely everyone would know about it.

did she or didn't she style debate was intended, so who gives a fuck. Isn't enough information to go either way.

Yes

I'd say 2 is on par or better than 1. 3 is far worse than either of the other two though. the finale was easily the worst episode of the whole series, so boring. only good part was the very last scene where nora exmplains going into the otherworld.

Damon Lindelhof has really outdone himself. Looking back though even Lost was great and the ending didn't ruin it at all.

it's so odd. I think season 2 and 3 are leaps and bounds better than season 1. with the finale being just about perfect.

yes, its better than GOT

true

GR getting BTFO by ATF was foreshadowed since S1