At least i'm not Indian

at least i'm not Indian

Attached: rzapka.jpg (250x243, 16K)

how exactly being Indonesian is any better than being Indian

Do you guys feel that India is even worse than sub-Saharan Africa? I'm starting to wonder.

Attached: download.png (205x246, 12K)

But you're a pole

You're all fucking subhumans, me and all the other Volga Greeks shall exterminate you once we finally have our white empire.

>at least i'm not Indian
No you are a proud Samatian.

Attached: 1509656259251.jpg (960x678, 461K)

Indians > slavs.
Indians got more t-i-g-e-r-s than all slavs combined.

the thought of living in country with 1,5 billion very dense population half of which don't know what toilet is, makes me sick

They know what it is, but it is taboo to use them, I know it sounds crazy, but Hinduism is a very strange and ancient religion, so some of the notions are pretty bizarre. In cities, these notions don't exist though, but the very poor people don't use toilets because of lack of access. In villages, most people don't use toilets because it is seen as ritually polluting to keep a toilet in the house, and they feel suffocated being in a closed room, because they have been doing it in the open for so many generations, it's difficult to suddenly change. Now they are forcing everyone to use toilets and imposing fines one people who don't, so hopefully the situation will improve.

at least India has quality posters
where do you live friend? in a big city? and is your family wealthy?

Attached: 4II9DWI.gif (330x236, 197K)

I live in Bangalore. We are wealthy by Indian standards sure, but still "middle-class". Probably like your family, but poorer than an American poster's family, who have like two cars in one household. The fact that we have a car itself puts us in the top five percent of the country.

Don't fool yourself m8 things are looking up nowadays

Why is it that Northern India is such a disgusting shithole, but the south seems comparatively okay. Is the influence of Hinduism not as strong down there?

Have you finished uni? Tell me more about yourself

Karnataka and Tamil Nadu have unusually high percentage prevalence of open defecation for how wealthy they are. Only Kerala and (apparently) Himachal Pradesh are ODF outside of the Northeast. Kerala because they are very developed thanks to communism and long coastline. Himachal, idk, they are also wealthy. Northeast, it is against their culture to practice OD, same with Bangladesh, otherwise Northeast is the poorest region in India. Although wealthier states tend to have lesser OD, some of the poorest areas of South Asia have no OD because their culture doesn't allow it (Muslims, NEfags).

No, I am only nineteen. First year. Why do you want to know? :/

How's your sex life? Is it easy to get GF?
I guess it's like 1.5kkkfucking indian people in 1 country (we have 1.5.kk population lol). How easy for you to get comfy gf.

What about getting into uni? I saw a lot of photos where parents are crawling on walls of school to help child pass exam - is it that way everywhere?

What about your parents? Are they western-thinking style of some voodoo-shit thinking style?

What you plan to do through life? Indian monkeycoding? What you think about IT in India?

>What you plan to do through life?
Fuck your mom.

At least India can into space.

There is literally nothing worse than being born in India..its like a curse that even satan wouldn't put on anyone. Every country/ethnicity has something to be proud of and problems that can be fixed through hard working citizen but not India, because Indians are the problem of India, the people have nothing to be proud of race, religion, achievements, general good behaviour, nothing...There is nothing worse that being born in India, into an indian family

Hinduism is cool for some sort of people.
Narcs love it.