Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DaFS0ZMHeco
youtube.com/watch?v=yIU78KvMNOE
youtu.be/Qz8KsxGnznQ
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-23.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's god for me

This thread is either going to be filled with butthurt Christcucks posting their hat pictures, or it's going to be deleted.

That music kind of sucks. Still 10x better then rap.

He is the same as an SJW: hurr durr Christians are evul they killed the pagans. lel.

A bit autistic but i love his music.

Varg is based. All white men must do their duty in having many white children and carrying on the traditions of our forebears!

>but i love his music

What can you suggest for someone that has never heard anything by him that wants to get into that sort of stuff?

this is one of his earlier albums
good place to start

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DaFS0ZMHeco

I really like this one

Not my cup of tea I guess, thanks though.

It depends from your musical tastes, if you like ambiant you can start by Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, and if you like metal you can start by Burzum and Det som engang var.

How old is this guy that he has grey hair, balding and wrinkly skin, he looks like shit for a guy who can't be that old

He's 43.

for those who have not seen it, his wife has made a video series about the religious practices of our ancestors. It seriously blew my mind. It is a bit slow going (she is autistic after all) but I could step away from it after seeing part 4. Watch it from the beginning if you want to be enlightened.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIU78KvMNOE

Dunkelheit is Odin-tier, if you haven't already heard it.

Also this, if you're looking for something less hardcore.

youtu.be/Qz8KsxGnznQ

>His political views are mostly warped though I do agree with some of it, mostly because I'm slightly racsist
>He's a massive edgelord
>He was a shitty guitarist
>Burzum sucked

>butthurt Christcucks
Go pray to your trees then and stop living in the civilize world Christian give you, pagan

It is sad how ignorant you are. The civilized world developed thanks to the Renaissance (and the return to pagan ideals) worship your Jewish god if you want nigger, Europeans are naturally leaving Christianity because it is not our natural faith.

There's nothing in Europe that wouldn't be here without Christianity, except maybe for a fuckton of shitskins because they like to import that filth.

Gavin McInnes is a fag. GTFO

You literallly subhuman ignorant.

Renaissance was made by Christianity, don't they teach you nothing in your shit schools? Why do you think all art of that era is pro-Christian? Was all made to do by the Church.

And then the Industrial revolution was possible thanks to the Protestant reform.

All christians.

He's right about Women tho

Filed under:

>ACQUAKMINDPAWNS: Anti-Christian Queer Ugly Alt-Kike Masonic Idiotic Neo-Damned-Pagan Atheist White-Nationalist Satanists

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-23.html

Well like, you people say the same about muslims killing christians. Saying lel doesn't give you a valid argument

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET

How old are you? You spell like a autist or a child.

But I think that's the mental age of Varg followers.

Look at your pathetic, childish, blank and dumb response.

You are implying there weren't civilizations before renainscense.

And also implying that civilization is a good thing, when one of the main ideals Varg advocates is barbarism and the concept of anti-civilization.

That's what happens when two dumb people meet each other. The first dumb guy shows his ignorance through pseudo-history videos and the second dumb guy go and spread that pseudo-history bullshit over the internet.

hrr return of pagan ideals, drr jewish god.

Dumb redneck trash.

on part three

What am I supposed to get out of this?

If you don't like it listen to his latest albums. His music changed so much.