FIRST FOR THE LAST TIME
FIRST FOR THE LAST TIME
FIRST FOR THE LAST TIME
FIRST FOR THE LAST TIME

Nice meme

DO NOT CUTE POST
DO NOT VEDDER POST

PLEASE TALK ABOUT JUDY

Threadly reminder that Lynch is making use of Magritte imagery all throughout the season.

ALRIGHT BOYS GET THE SHITPOSTS IN QUICK WE ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE HOURS TILL /TPG/ IS SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD

i love you guys

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Imagine being Eddie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sherilyn Fenn, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated body and horrificly aged monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both Edward Louis Severson III and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Eddie and not only sit in that chair while Sherilyn Fenn flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and wrinkly skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AUDREY DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suberbs in Chicago. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her crumpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she imagined so hard in the previous months. And then the Lynch calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Eddie fucking Vedder. You're not going to hang yourself like Chris over this. Just bear it. Hide your face under that stupid hat and bear it.

3rd for Twin Peaks: The Return and The Young Pope are my reasons to not kill myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=isgydm69YLE

Also thank you /tpg/ it was a wild ride.

We are NOT talking about Judy.

>implying that it won't end in a cliffhanger

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

3 1/2 hours until the last episode. We'll still get through a few threads probably.

I'm not letting you away that easily

>cooper defeats his doppleganger and everyone celebrates
>cooper decides to stay in twin peaks and live there
>gets his old room back at the great northern
>goes into the bathroom
>bob in the mirror

it's happening again

friendly reminder that
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNN

>this literal fag talking
>that semicolon, the gayest of all punctuation besides ellipses
I bet your fedora has rhinestones all over it.

>tfw analog to digital was like Gutenberg's printing press

Howdy

>FUNNIEST SCENE IN THE RETURN?

what scene was the funniest in The Return?

David Lunch lol

Rewatching the first few episodes again i realized how funny alot of the scenes were, it rolled off awkward for me originally

Lynch humor is pretty great

Friendly reminder that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays in the finale. It proves Cooper never gets his mind back(pic related is Evil Cooper).

>ywn be a strand of David Lynch's hair

Vedderchecked

Sire, I do doth bequeath thou do not speak to me in that fashion.

>Proper grammar is gay
>Clear, consise, and reasonable opinions should be treated with insults

WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Can't climb to heaven on the cross
The ratings' promise drained the blood from my heart
Came a message in the dark
There won't be offers of a season 4 at all
And we still had the chance

But now it's gone, gone
And the show is what it is
What it was it will never be again
Running out of sand

I stare at my shitpost folder to the core
Blurred shops look back at me
Full of memes and felicity
And a blue rose
Less (You)s are taken, the threads are forsaken
Dead like the worth of Game of Thrones

Noooow it's gone, gone
And I am who I am
New parts will not ever come again
Running out of sand

Mmmmmmmmmmmooooohh hooohooooohooohooommmhhh
Ohooommmmmhmmmmoooooooooohooooohohooooaaah

A drunk vedderfag wants to fight
Fearful of dreams, there'll be no sleep tonight
Fine at 7c, dead by 9c
Pleb or patrician, we're gonna get lynched
The climax is coming and it's the end of our paths
I can't stop the lynching or the tears from thine eye
There's another us around somewhere where the end isn't nigh
Showtime is our witness but they won’t testify

Oh now it's gone, gone
The show is what it is
What it could've been it'll never have the chance
Running out of sand
Running out of sand
Running out of sa-a-and

you talk like a fagget too

Roofied Donna is CUTE

>Threadly reminder that Lynch is making use of Magritte imagery all throughout his whole career as an artist and filmmaker

>only one full episode of real Coop
>no more Dougie

can't decide which is worse

>muh rationality
>muh refusal to admit i'm not straight
Hey, reddit.

Vedderchecked those sweet trips

Does the Amazon app not allow me to watch the marathon live? I can only find the option in my browser.

How did you even find these threads? Go find a half baked political argument or capeshit thread

If there's one thing I'm not gonna miss is all the pictures of fucking Vedder. I hope the guy dies soon IRL

>gets BTFO like an homo
>no u- u- you

I'm the user who's gf looks like Laura Palmer. I've got nothing that warrants defending

>muh /tpg/ is only for classy reddit gentlemen

Dougie coming behind Anthony and making him confess by giving him a massage

Digital has degraded the film medium to a large extent. Digital gives film a poor, compressed quality that actually damages your eyes and in some cases gives you migraines (the hobbit movies, for example). Digital also makes filmmakers lazier since they can just rely on special effects to make up for lack of story (see: GoT's last season). Lynch's digital films are definitely not as good as films he shot pre-digital.

DL has had final cut on every film he's made since Dune, and the idea that studio interference shaped the plotlines of Blue Velvet is factually incorrect.

Hahaha you'll see...

Yeah, it was pretty amazing watching Part 3 the first time and realizing that it is on point with the humor.

The first episode was so stilted and dry, the 2nd episode was so bleak and dark, then we get 3 which jumps straight into the most surreal and experimental sequence the series has ever seen but after that it grounds itself in some hilarious Mr. Jackpots scenes.

Honestly, it's mindblowing to me that Lynch and Frost write comedic material that feels like its coming from a much younger perspective, it's the surreal kind of gut level funny that you'd expect out of good adultswim shows. It honestly feels ahead of the curve on every aspect.

jacoby's ladder lol

literally 3 episodes of real Coop

is this lynch's "ace in the hole" for the finale

or does anyone know why he didn't come back...

I want to give her multiple orgasms over an intense fourteen hour tantric handholding session

I do too and I actually like the meme. : /

*bodypillow
Stop LARPing as a real man, queerkin.

WILSON!

>Call somebody a homo
>BTFO
???
It's definitely for the smarter half of this board.

somebody get this hothead outta here

Not really

SING IT WITH ME!

Noooow it's gone, gone...

The actor is insane and thinks Lynch is an evil rapist.
Lynch replaced him with the CGI tree so he's not coming back.

he knew too much and wasn't afraid to share it

any britfags know if it'll be on demand on sky atlantic or if i'll need to watch it live with ads

he's gone batshit insane and hates lynch, not coming back

not for season 4 either

>my gf looks like Laura so my stupid argument makes sense now

>smarter half of the board about low art
A triumph, I'm sure.

he named the Jew

He said lynch raped his own daughter, and is pretty anti semetic

>mfw ernieposting never took off

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper's last victim)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Sup Forums is the new punk rock

>queerkin getting bothered that no one else gives a fuck about his film school discussion

He's a self absorbed Nazi who wants millions of dollars from Lynch because mini-me got paid a lot for Austin Power.

Sheryl would NEVER do such a thing, she even wears handcondoms when in public!

He wanted too much money and thought that he was too integral to the show for Lynch to do it without him. Lynch said no, he went on an insane Facebook rant about how Lynch raped his own daughter, murdered Jack Nance and ruined his life by luring him away from a NASA job with upward mobility to be just another dancing midget on TV.

THE WORLD MOVES AND IT SWIVELS AND BOPS

==motoko is here==

Who fucking knows. After the shitshow that was trying to watch the first 2 episodes, I'm not trusting Atlantic at all.

A CUTE

>tfw to intelligent for the rest of the board

C A R S I C K
A
R
S
I
C
K

I know an earlier post said we're not allowed, but I can't take it anymore and I don't care who knows it.

Maddie is a C U T E

So what's the big reveal going to be? What did she whisper to Agent Cooper this time?

It's only insane if it isn't true.

Someone has that pic of the Dragonballs with Laura's face?

vedderposters are 100% correct

>we won't see her doppleganger in the Lodge tonight because Lynch is a hack who probably forgot about her

Somebody hold me

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back.

A WORLD OF LIGHT
SHE'S GONNA OPEN OUT EYES UP

WHY couldn't she come back?

Who do you think Audrey's husband is?

THANK DOUGIE

"Season 4 is confirmed"

Dougie winning at the slot machines and the subsequent scene in the manager's office

HELLOOOOO