Most pathetic villains

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cinema literally burst into laughter when he removed his mask to reveal his gormless face.

MADAM

But they already knew he was under there... ?

Funnier thing is; he's 4 times more manly and good looking than you. So imagine how people would react to your face.

>kylo ren
>"""villain"""

him
the underage officer who held the speech
the caped stormtrooper who was hyped up as fuck and taken out in two seconds, giving up all info

>I'll show you the darkside.
I laughed at the very first scene he appeared in.

He's 6'3" tho

McPoyle?

>this much projection

I'm sure you don't look that bad user, maybe get a haircut or something?

>gormless
Just like the shitty actor they modeled him off

JUST

Huh that adds to how terrible a director Jar Jar is and how awful The Farce Awakens is. Driver is a big guy who got buff for the role yet in the movie he never looks intimidating. Now wait for the fanboys to tell me the mentally unstable big guy shouldn't be scary. Wilson Fisk is Disney's only good villain it seems.

With the right light and makeup, anyone can look good

>ifunny watermark

kylo-haters BTFO when he turns out to be either badass or actual main protagonist by end of ep 9.

>get beat by a woman
Yeah, that's going to be hard to forget.

I can only hope
but mouse doesn't have the balls to do it

nice try uggo

Nobody's going to be BTFO. It's too obvious he's going to end up a good guy. The fat retard making Episode 9 made it even more obvious by making Kylo's facial injury cookie cut so that girls could finger themselves over him. It's so cynical that you could bet Kathleen Kennedy told him to pussify the scar.

When he confronts Poe, he crouched down, when he confronts Rey, he crouched down and removed his mask. It's like Jar Jar was worried the villain could be intimidating. What a fucking dickless cuck.

You low iq shitskins are desperate to sound smart. Nobody gives a shit how much you pretend to hate Star Wars.

Jokes on you. I actually enjoy it.

>laughed when he took his mask off
>laughed when he throw a toddler tantrum because rey escaped
>laughed when he killed han solo
>laughed when he got his ass kicked by a girl

I didn't know this was supposed to be a comedy.

It's hilarious the brainlet accuses anyone of being a low IQ shitskin.
Back to your blacked thread Sup Forumslet nigger.

You must be one ugly retard.

he was injured badly by insane powerful crossbow. this thing was able to throw troopers away, so imagine how strong it had to be.

no one cares, he looks like a fucking jobber.

>There is practically zero Star Wars hype and the new movie is like four months from release

This movie finally ruined the franchise, didn't it?

>he was injured badly by insane powerful crossbow
Jar Jar and Adam Driver didn't convey that properly. People were asking me why the fuck Kylo Ren was pounding on his stomach. They thought he was just being a sperg. I thought so too until someone on the internet explained it.

Sneed is a pretty pathetic villian but Chuck was a decent hero

i almost spat out my drink

yeah you wish, man

(we all do)

>>There is practically zero Star Wars hype and the new movie is like four months from release

This really isn't true.

Also, everyone who complains or cries about Nu Wars will end up seeing this movie in the theater during the first week.

He removed his helmet and mask entirely too early in the film. The purpose of a mask is to I still an aura of evil. He should have removed his mask on the catwalk with Han. Also, did Snoke have to tell us 3 times that Han is his father? That fact should have remained much more ambiguous until the ending when Han says, "Come home. We miss you."

is James Cameron directing or something?