OK I'll be straight up honest, I work for CTR...

OK I'll be straight up honest, I work for CTR. It helps pay the bills as a college student and I just so happen to be a Hillary supporter.

I come extending an olive branch of what seems to be the hotbed of Trumpdom on the Internet.

I will concede -- Trump for once in his campaign had a solid moment. I'm here to say don't let it fool you.

He is still pulling wool over your eyes like he's done with tenants, employees, and ex wives of his.

Aren't you guys conservative? Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers, ex Romney campaigners, and the NRO! You voted for Bush, you voted for Romney. Vote Hillary please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXwBQbmHzJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(you)

(you)

(you)

(you)
Now don't spend it all in one place, Johnny

RIP Seth Rich.
May God have mercy on your soul, OP.

(you)

I don't understand this meme.

A new CTR tactic appears.

Your fear is palpable.

Besides, conservatives are useless and obsequious to the progressive agenda. For 40 years not, they just act like a hand brake, conceding everything to the left, just at a slower pace.

We need a nationalist or a reactionary, not a conservative.

(you)

>years not
*years now

They get payed by the (you)

I hope you get raped to death
(you)

>implying Sup Forums is one (((person)))

I voted for Obama

>Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers

Exactly.

Shill.
Why would would you vote for the same people who got America into two expensive and devastating wars? Are you retarded?

(you)

We aren't conservative retard.

CTR leave now

(you)

(you)

You guys wouldn't shill so hard if you knew you were going to win. This is just further proof that you know you'll lose.

>You voted for Monkeyboy and Captain Mormon

so yes,
> a fucking leaf

but Trump supporters are not diehard Republican Neocons, they're people who know now that those dumbasses you mentioned have always been on the same team as the Democrats.

It's not Donkeys vs Elephants, it's The People vs the Establishment.

Now, are you a person, or not?

I support Shrillery Rotten Clinton as I am CEO of a billion dollar company and can afford to advocate higher income taxes and regulations that will suppress my smaller competition so that I'll see a net gain while making me look like a hero to her dumb as shit supporters.

1 post by (you)

Good luck on finshing your women's studies degree

(((You)))

Mo (you)'s Mo Money

WOW all these (you)s will help our friendo pay his bills

Sup Forums is a board of peace :^)

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Thank (you) for correcting the record!

Why do you think kicking the bees nest was a great idea?

Seriously?

You're shilling for a candidate who will ruin what is left, and you have such low moral fiber that you're taking shekels in exchange.

You lack dignity. You lack character.

You wont find those traits shilling here.

Did you support occupy Wall Street?w

(You)

Fuck (You)

>6,000,000

So you think the phrase "olive branch" means "do what you were going to do anyway"?

Also:

Your willingness to "extend and olive branch" indicates that you're second guessing your cause, and its not aigning with your own personal values.

If shilling for a shitty candidate aligned with what you believe, you wouldnt extend a branch.

Its not a:
>im going to be a nice guy
>im a good liberal

Because given the chance, you would gladly join a cause to inflict harm under the auspices of of a virtuous cause.

You would not have any second guessing if you honestly believed we were all horrible racist mysogynistic neonazi internet mongrels.

You'd squash us like bugs, or in your case, shitpost for hitlery because it somehow inflicts us harm.

So no, we dont really care about your olive branch. It doesnt mean anything to us. We never wanted one.

What you do need to do, is reflect heavily on the fact that you arent in congruency with your own personal values if your able to find common ground with us, and offer a truce.

>you got the red pill son

30AUG16, the day Sup Forums started to break Correct The Record.

Fuck off faggot, immigration under bush was huge. What you call conservatism is just bowing down to corporations

we hate conservatives, we are killing them like no liberal has ever done, we are tribalistic, we aren't free market bitches, we don't like the big corporations and the american establishment.

I'm still voting trump.

Is this your new "strategy"? Just announcing that you're a shill right away, so people won't call you out on it?

SAGE

Hillary has promised to start World War 3. A vote for her is a vote for war. Full. Stop.

If you're a liberal let us slay the cuckservatives

You should be afraid, there's gonna be a leak with your name, address and SSN on it. Very afraid.

COME TO DADDY
COME TO DADDY

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTT YOUUUUUUUUUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GAAAAAAAARH!

I'm a libertarian and I'd rather vote Trump than Gary "Bake the Cake" Johnson. Also fuck globalism!

TPP will hurt my country, fuck neocons and neolibs, you guys hate BRICS, BRICS hates you.

>1 post by this id

You're gonna have to pay that debt

Dang Jeffery you're pretty damn excited about this.

Oy vey

>he doesnt know bout apex twin

you fresh off the school bus m80,s?

>Vote Hillary please
>please

>1 post by this ID
Prove you're from CTR or this dumb bullshit for (You)s.

Tumeric goes into the options field.

>please vote

How can I work for CTR? I hate trump.

Actually I voted for Obama because he promised he'd stop the wars in the Middle east and was disappointed.

I hope Trump holds his promise to stop meddling in other countries affairs.

fuck off shill that cunt is going out like Yeb in a depends overnight
*please crap*

have a (you)

(you)

When hell freezes over, faggot.

Please clap

fuck, my sides

>Bush
>Romney
>conservative
lel, kek, and fuck (you)
here's your 0.01$

>Trump for once in his campaign had a solid moment

Dude what the fuck are you doing you're not supposed to admit that I hope you get fired

>Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers

Of course. Where is JUSTICE for CHIP TATUM and the many others that have died while these criminals that call themselves politicians walk around free? Enough is enough and I will support Trump because he is not part the establishment of shit. He went down to Mexico and went to Louisiana while she remained a complacent puppet.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=xXwBQbmHzJ4

Op you should be ashamed because they are using you to further an agenda you do not even seem to understand.

CTR Manager here.

Ricky, is that you?

You are the only one that is in college and has mentioned working at CTR to pay bills.

Don't bother coming back to work, you are fired.

P.S-

You have been docked .10 cents for this act of subterfuge.

Come in tomorrow to pick up your last paycheck.

(you)

>Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers, ex Romney campaigners, and the NRO!

Which is precisely why I'm voting for Trump. Hillary has successfully duped liberals into believing that she's a progressive, when in reality she's a neo-con with blue paint. Enjoy more mid-east mayhem.

Look, it's pretty simple. Trump isn't a conservative but if Hillary is elected, there won't even be an America left to conserve after immigration policies irreversibly destroy the demographics. Clinton even says she admires Merkel. This is the only issue that matters. And liberals just do not fucking get it.

you're begging here now cuck, games are over fag kys

What "solid moment" is OP talking about?

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers, ex Romney campaigners, and the NRO!
>You voted for Bush, you voted for Romney. Vote Hillary please.
7/10 most people won't pick up on the satire.

Jesus the shills are getting worse and worse

Not even trying to hide the fact he's a CTR shill

Why have the mods not banned this fuck yet?

>now that

thats clever

We like Trump because he isn't Bush or Romney. We like Trump because he is actually willing to fight for the interests of white people (at least implicitly), who are the base of the Republican Party. Every other racial group is allowed to represent their interests, it's high time we have a candidate for the 65% of Americans that are of European descent.

(you)

I admire your open and honest confession, but please don't shill here.

you're either a LARPing faggot or telling the truth. regardless, you will swing from a tree on the day of the rope you bastard

(you)

Imagine this:

>Hillary under the pressure of the debate begins slurring her words.

>Then she gets hand tremors.

>Then facial tics.

>Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor.

>Bowels and bladder releasing simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump just stands there shaking his head at what the Democrats will vote for.

And the whole world is watching.

>What a sad day for America, Anons.

>I just so happen to be a Hillary supporter.
>I come extending an olive branch
I dont want it, you probably had it in your ass already, you faglord

Check'd

should Kek bless my digits then shillary will surely shit her pants on stage on live TV

script get

noice

How does one tell if a get is script or not?

If I were a scriptfag I'd have given myself trips you enormous fagget

>Aren't you guys conservative? Hillary's foreign policy has the backing of ex Bush staffers, ex Romney campaigners, and the NRO! You voted for Bush, you voted for Romney. Vote Hillary please.

I voted against Romney and I voted against Bush. The logical thing to do is to vote against Hillary.

I hope you realize that if you actually did work for CTR, you would be assassinated immediately after making this post.

no because it's harder for the script to do that

Praise kek

by the pixels and having seen a few script gets

(you) must be new here if you think we're conservative

The same way you hide a spoiler on Sup Forums.
[spoiler]You don't[/spoiler]

>pol is this gullible

this is just another role playing stormweenie falseflagger

trips says Kek kills hillary during first debate

only dubs??? fine she'll have a seizure... just not die.

>1 post by this ID

Those are neocons who are helping Hillary not conservatives. Neocons are very invested in the military industrial complex, which Eisenhower warned us about.