SHOOTING IN COPENHAGEN

HAPPENING

OFFICER SHOT IN HEAD, OTHER IN LEG
CIVILIAN SHOT AS WELL

breakingnews.com/topic/shooting-in-copenhagens-christiania/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/betjente-og-en-civil-skudt-ved-christiania
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLEASE BE MUSLIM

NOT THE DANISHES

MOOOOOOSLIMS

Serves them right with their loose gun laws. I hope Americans enjoy their 2nd amendment when getting shot up

Christiania is a hippie collective sort of block established during the Flower Power wave. Drugs, sex, anarchism etc. It's obviously well past it glory days now. It's run down.

Seems like an odd place for a terrorist attack. I wouldn't bet on it.

RELIGION OF PEACE

bump

PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE

BREAKING:

SHOOTER, STILL ON THE LOOSE, IDENTIFIED AS EGYPTIAN-BORN SAMIR EL-HAID

I have been to Christiania several times, place is known for its drugs and seperation from the rest of Denmark.

probs outraged old hardcore drug addict

or muslim

>in christiania

i would say whats next will they attack people in churches,but..

Nice, would be horrendous if it was a dane. Here in scandinavia you will need 100 muslim attacks for anyone to even start questioning islam, while one ethnic attack will just pardon muslims completely. People are still bringing up Breivik every fucking terrorist attack, saying that we're no better etc etc. People are blind to the truth.

BREAKING: suspect reported to be Woking resident Alexander Graham Jahans, police have the city on lockdown.

its africans and hells angels there.

Danish articles.
mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/betjente-og-en-civil-skudt-ved-christiania

Kill yourself, retard.

so new it hurts

where the fuck is copenhangin

PLS B A MUZZIE PLS B A MUZZIE PLS B A MUZZIE

xD

in ur anus fag

It's full of tweakers and Eskimos, and looks like a third world country with Marijuana growing and few well maintained cabin/shacks

No really there's a bunch of Eskimos sitting around smoking.

christiania guys

That's a state within the state. Cannabis is still illegal on paper in denmark, but they don't enforce it. But it's been on and off, anyways this place there is open sale of hashish, weed and shrooms. You can just go and pick like in a candy store, actually adivce you to go there if you want to see something different, it's usually safe.. just.. never.. ever....ever.. steal or snitch and you will be just fine, people there are usually stoners and ex hippies, some norks anarchists living there etc. It was some old mil place I think, I don't remember.

Anyways, this is drug related. Shit like this should go on in there. Why is mere speculation, could be some fight over the marked, I doubt it it's not the location for that, or it could be someone that's been beaten up or something and come back for revenge.

If you steal or do any horseshit in there, they beat the shit out out of you, and I do lit mean beat you til you shit your pants. Someone just yells "tyv" or "boffer" and it's on.

Nah I really doubt it's anything guys sorry. Denmark was actually more or less in a state of war after rassmussen was bush jr's bitch and made pot and cannabis illegal, that is enforcing it, cuz smoke weed you support bin laden retarded swedish bush meme

led to hell in demark, there were NO problems before this. After it the "gangwars" started, and in 06 copenhagen was more dangerous than fucking baghdad. We got this expression "to dane someone" or "do a danish"; Sneak up outside someones bedroom window when they sleep, kill them, and get away fast.... It's calmer now

It's not likely a terrorist attack. Christania has been taken over by bikers and muslim gangs. It's most likely one of the gang hoodlums.
They should just nuke christania, only hardcore criminals, lolbertarians and radical marxists comes there.

RELIGION OF PEACE

christiania tells me all i need to know about this.

>Murrican education

PLEASE BE A SWEDE!!!!!

HEY DANES PLEASE TELL ME HOW HILLEROD IS. IS IT A MUZZIE INFESTED GHETTO????

>everyone in this thread right now

Seriously though, Christania is the shame of Denmark all assembled in one great cesspool. I wish the fate of that shit hole would be the same as the house on Jagtvej 69

I WANT A HABBENING

You cant deny that there has been a lot of setting up but very little happenings.

Most likely not a "terrorist" when it's in Christiania.
Could still be a muslim drug dealer I guess.

Yes, it weren't before but is now.
We had quotas throughout the 90s which dispersed the muslims in ghettoes in every city. Unless you're goong to Christians island you can expect a lot of muslims.

Since when?
When I was visiting Copenhagen 3 or 4 years ago it was still full of degenerate spaced out hippies just sitting around all day and stinking up the place.

nah kek I always visit, hell we all do when we go down to copenhagen. Fucking weird place, but lots of good hashish. I wouldn't eat their food though, I was stupid enough to eat a burger there once they hippy make, prolly made it from squirrels or something, got sick as fuck.

I haven't been there in years due too the horseshit and well workload, but have many friends that have been down there and say it's okay again.

Back in the day before we got good hash up here too, we only had this standard crap, it was like paradise to go into that candyshop. Heh was my first longest trip when I got my drivers license. Actually almost fell a sleep on the way home in Sweden. They don't light their highways at the end of the part of it at least

Could be a biker as well. I hate those faggot bikers.

reee my parents came from there

Ladies and gentlemen, this is liberal compassion at its finest.

Maybe your crew...
>My crew be like pic related.

There are still tons of marxists there but the bikers and gangs runs the place now.

i want the happenings as badly as you do user

wow you racists, this is obviously just an injured soul trying to escape the white mans imposition. Stop claiming it as an attack, it's just a plea for help.

>but they don't enforce it

lol wat

Danish police are fucking obsessed with people smoking weed. There is a strong police presence around Christania where they search people coming out from there. And from time to time the police enter Christania with 100 men and fuck shit up.

Also if you get caught with even the slightest amount of weed in your blood while driving, you lose your license for 3 years. Even if you smoked several weeks ago it can still be detected.

Haha shame. But really, Hillerrod is a nice city, it just has muslims now.

>My world is nothing but wage slavery and vidya.

>perfectly healthy
>other than the cancer

Christiania*

I have so much national pride right now.

Man, that has to be one of the saddest things I have ever heard, so many attacks in scandinavia...

Yeah. The vessle is good but the inside is rotten.

I've been to Copenhagen

Why is this happening? I thought Europe banned all assault rifles?

cool

where is it?

what? so they do this now?
I mean catching you for smoking weed? Jesus christ don't become like here, that's like the one "crime" the police bothers with because it gives them shekels, as the average weed smoker isn't a criminal works and pays up... well that and driving 10km over the limit.. fuck me 30km over and it's basically murder.

Anyway I know about your raids thoguh, I've been following that. What I ment with safe up there. But better to hear this from a dane, other than some norks that's been in there for a visit on their Holiday trip. Typically people visit once then go to the country side after vistiting other shit in copenhagen like tivoliet etc if you got kids or still like that shit kek.

Muslim and biker gangs have easy access to weapons - civilians don't. Welcome to Europe.

Isn't Christiania that really worn out hippie fag place that looks like a third world shithole now?

>Muslim and biker gangs
Eh? All biker gangs are muzzies here.

Now? It's always been a shithole.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I remember buying exctacy in front of the police station, because the shitskins we bought if from were afraid we were going to rob them.

We were a bunch of people down in lokken, but this was up in blokkhus, straight in front of the police station. They felt safe then lol!

Surreal. This was uhm fucking ages ago man in the start of the 2000's

>Kek from on high switching off the lever shutting off the flow of Happenings
>Do not get too dependent on happenings lest it controls you
Oh I kek

Hahaha what? Really? So you have muslims driving around in leather jackets on harley davidsons?

That's funny in a way

The story of why the thistle is Scotland's national flower is that some Danish Vikings tried to sneak up on some sleeping Scots but one of the sea niggers didn't have shoes stepped on a thistle and screamed which woke up the scots allowing them to slaughter the Danes

>COPENHAGEN

Move along, literally a non fucking happening

And people wonder why we fight so hard to keep our guns?

-- 'Murika.

Do they look like this?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

Thanks

It's in Denmark

"Danishes" are a breakfast food.
"Danes" are the natives of Denmark.

you're welcome m8, where else have you been?

But... But... You can get the best HASH in Christiania! Shit is so dank!

but now I got to go make some chow, this werkout is gonna burn, and I needs proteins in my gut. Fucking nonstop eating on this shit, need to prepare that too.

This is illegal in denmark now, I know. Even using? pic related? It was legal to use here til summer 2014, even fucking cops bought this shit, so it's kinda strange today.

We're such a corrupt country anyways, so they won't tell lol. That backfires.

Hahahahahaha!! Merkels great integration plan!!

Don't you mean WHAT the fuck is Copenhagen?

Tanned Danish Nationalist

It's in the middle east

lmao those guys own

Then you shall have one!

>Hopefully right in the middle of your living room!

Oh, wait... You live in a basement?

>Fine! Have it there, then! I don't GAF!

Our biker gangs don't ride bikes anymore.
They still wear the leather vests though.

I remember a story about some shitskin bikergang in Berlin where their leader finally got his motorbike driver's licence (the only one in his gang) and then killed himself while riding his new bike for the first time.
Much laughs were had.

I just remembered, it's not even that long ago a lolbertarian from Christania filmed a police lady and threaten to go after her kids.

It's an island with boats, dumbass.

Burn that fucking race card!

>While you're at it burn the rest of the deck, too! All that shit's played out and you lose!

Hahahaha. Stop it! You're making me piss myself!!

>Nice city
>Has Muslims
>Pick one.

I saw Molyneaux and that Dilbert fgt on youtube last night. Dilbert thinks he's an intellectual but goes on about how if x didn't do it, then a white man would.

So there's that.

All it proves is the old saying, "when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns."

Well, them and the police and the military, too, but you get my point!

technically they are not a biker club, but a boxing club

Go home, biker girl!

Also, prisoners have started paying outside people to take down the prison guards.
It's not really safe to be a cop here anymore.

take exit 7A off the new jersey turnpike toward trenton, somewhere around there for sure

Have you ever been to one of these dangerous European cities that has muslims in it?
It's really not very scary at all and a lot of the cities are quite nice to be in.

You're so new, you only exist in the future.

are you retarded mate? contain yourself.

The ammount of firearms would be much lower if EU just allowed us to have our fucking borders. They smugle this shit in through Germany.