BvS

Now that the dust has settled... was it kino?

Almost

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Eh could have been executed better. Wasn't a fan of Ben Aflac as Batman, other then that it was pretty good just needed to be a little more concice.

it was ok

Cool attempt to find its own place in the foundation of the cinema.

It was wank.

The best part was when Bruce was talking to Alfred about the origins of the Wayne family.

Pure shit. One of the worst of its genre.

I was glad it tried to do something different, and it's miles better than most of its capeshit contemporaries that get a ton of praise, but unfortunately, it's not the masterpiece every autist on this board claims it to be.

>Snyder threads are slowly turning out to be as comfy as LotR threads, despite mouseketeers
How can one man be so based?

No

Holy shit the "BvS was good" meme still around?

Unironically the best capeshit. Should be discussed along with MoS because they're really two parts of the the same movie. Sadly the final part is ruined by studio meddling before release.

Wish I could see the full MoS, BvS, JL trilogy without studio kikery ruining it

is still shit

>meme

yes, absolutely fantastic, probably second or third best capeshit of all time

Unironically yes
>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.

I loved the hell out of bvs but id still say batman returns is the best capeshit ever made

It was terrible. Stop creating the same thread every day asking for the 10 other people in the world that thought it was ok to agree with (You), you sad DCcuck.