How will they be remembered? Especially their cultural output

How will they be remembered? Especially their cultural output

Attached: Flag_map_of_the_contiguous_United_States_(1912-1959).png (2006x1258, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtwFmyZcZKI
qz.com/1225347/xi-jinping-says-chinas-one-party-authoritarian-system-can-be-a-model-for-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're not going anywhere for at least another 200 years.

Superhero movies.

we're not going to last another 50 years let alone 200

We will always be around and strong

Attached: 539021DE-38BF-479A-B22B-D90A91565999.jpg (287x374, 36K)

Reality tv

*6000000 years

As the predecessors of the GFE(Greater French Empire) of terraformed Mars and the moon.

Attached: 1521827560915.jpg (800x974, 459K)

We literally have no existential territorial threats, we're virtually self-sufficient in food and natural resources, and minority populations are too spread out to result in Balkanization.

The only thing that'll change in 50 years is that spics will join in the great American mutt-off. If you're so worried about it, then start reproducing instead of being a feckless, impotent cuckold.

SAme as we remember Roman Empire.
I also think that future historian will see British Empire and American Empire as two phases of the same Empire

But they existed at the same time.

Racemixing will finish them off, just like all empires in human history.

As the substratum of the 'generic global culture' that'll take over the world
Kinda like greco-roman civilization for Europe and Olmecs for Mesoamerican civilizations

but not as Empires

>I also think that future historian will see British Empire and American Empire as two phases of the same Empire

this
globalism is a 19th century occurrence and we usurped the British's empire involvement in it from a financial standpoint. Not to mention that our usurpation occurred only about a hundred and fifty years from leaving that empire in the first place

So did the Greeks and Romans. Except the British speak the same language and willingly joined the American empire.

Not really. When the Brits had an Empire, Americans were still pretty isolationist.

Attached: onion.jpg (400x400, 51K)

this
Regarding Mexicans, worst thing that can happen is that they stay the same and multiply
Best thing that can happen is they follow the path of the Irish and Italians
According to the CHIs on here, Salvadorians and Guatemalans are about to become the new Mexicans

We're not going to last another 3 with the way things are going with Trump

Attached: the world's most powerful man.jpg (980x1288, 298K)

They're already following the Irish and Italians. The rates of intermarriage between them and non-hispanic whites is off the charts.

W-We'll outlast everyone, r-right mommy?

Once China takes over, everyone will want us back.

USA will continue existing, but it will stop being an Empire. Same as Britain

That's the beauty of the US though. Its power and prosperity is almost entirely disconnected from it being an empire.

The US pursues empire to keep other countries from threatening its hegemony in the western hemisphere. As long as Eurasia remains divided, it faces no existential threat to its security.

can you please have a civil war ok thanks

Eurasia will be united eventually

I rather kowtow before the Dragon than having the Eagle pluck my eyes out.

stop replying to b8 threads you mongs

thats not a bait thread, retard

I've noticed that Mexican culture is like a nonphysical version of Sup Forums's retarded "one-drop rule". like a borg culture
I swear every person I know who has a grandparent that has stepped in mexico will identify with mexican culture no matter how removed they are
my neighbors (their father is from Mexico) larp as Aztec while looking like the cast of sherlock

>Biggest economy
>Best Universities in the world (see top 10 ranking)
>Home of based multinationals
>Causing massive butthurt in smug yuroshits

bretty good

You say that now, as a person who has never had to do business with the Chinese

Attached: 1513880131903.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

dunno, i think chinese were happy with ruling the middle kingdom and be an benevolent overlord to their immediate neighbours

Like cancer spreading their degenerate shit everywhere

Attached: 1518904841027.jpg (670x750, 292K)

The Chinese aren't interested in business relationships in the long-term. Outside influence tends to cause China's disparate geographic regions to tear themselves apart.

I hate to Zeihanpost, but here's a good video on how China functions: youtube.com/watch?v=AtwFmyZcZKI

But I have

And you pay for what you get.

No one is more efficient than Chinese.

>youtube videos on geopolitics

Kill yourself

All hail the GLORIOUS croatian ''culture''.
Eat shit slavshit.

the Chinese stay in their lane and dont try to implement their retarded culture and (((democracy))) everywhere they go

>Xi Jinping says China’s authoritarian system can be a model for the world

qz.com/1225347/xi-jinping-says-chinas-one-party-authoritarian-system-can-be-a-model-for-the-world/

>stop replying to b8 threads you mongs

Attached: 1514326761692.png (686x798, 33K)

>can

m8, America shows no sign of stopping. Might as well get used to us for AT LEAST the next 400 years.

muttistani slaves bow to iranian masters

Attached: 1521838927998.jpg (1037x1280, 236K)