Kill unarmed black child after talking him in the night

>Kill unarmed black child after talking him in the night
>walk free
>sell the gun used to kill your victim for 250 000 dollars

Why are americans so.. american ?

Attached: _89734904_hi032889509[1].jpg (660x371, 29K)

wtf i love america now

A. around blacks, never relax
B. i wish i could sell a handgun for 250,000$

Attached: kkk ferris wheel.jpg (1272x1600, 346K)

Why are americans sociopaths

Zimzam is a real human bean and din du nuffin

Hyper individualism + hyper capitalist society

based, and i like black people

Cringe

>Cringe

Attached: reddit code signalling.jpg (618x800, 61K)

>be Hispanic
>get attacked by feral nignog
>shoot him in self defense
>become a white supremacist
>"you should've checked his ID to make sure he was at least 18 before shooting him"

>this is what the left actually believes

This desu

Why the fuck is there such a high rate of /r/le_donald infestation on this board lately?

>arrive from reddit
>Sup Forums is as edgy and right wing as before the 2016 election
>accuse them of being from Sup Forums abortion of a subreddit

Attached: reddit.jpg (840x672, 173K)

>WAAAAAHHHH INT IS LEFTYPOL SAFE SPACE NAZIS GO WAY WAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1487967263630.jpg (630x384, 112K)

I am wondering too, I think its capitalist that encourage survival of the fittest, living bold, win or lose, those are psychopath main mindset if you read general knowledge about them, or that way of living is attract psychopath. Can be both.

Attached: search engine bants.png (1904x479, 1.48M)

Coping mechanism.
If they embrace disgrace and treat it as if it was normal so they feel safe and proud of living in America.

>t.

Attached: 4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg (576x662, 92K)

>>t.

Attached: 1521633962896.jpg (825x959, 69K)

Circumcision trauma. notice how its always america flags who post gore on boards with flags.

whom are you quoting

>Being this blatantly new

le 2016 face

>sell the gun used to kill your victim for 250 000 dollars
Lmao.

A lot of pride and no shame.

>haha ive only been here since 2016 but do i fit in yet guise

The fact a kel-tec sold for more than a 3 figure sum is the surprising part about it, plastic crap made by flordiamen worth little more than the raw materials.

methamphetamine mixed with soy in the waters

das rite

Attached: texas.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

why the fuck would you come to Sup Forums to be affronted by what Sup Forums has been known for for a long time now

Higher testosterone. Americans are much more masculine than our European counterparts, but it comes with a price.

1. Following a stranger in your gated neighborhood for a duration of 4 minutes in your truck and reporting them to the police on your cell phone is not a crime.
2. Asking someone a question is not a crime.
3. Assault is not the proper response if you feel like you have been followed or asked a question.
4. Preemptive attacks are not perfectly fine as long as a black person does it.
5. Defending one's self from assault is not a crime.
6. An asthma sufferer does not have a clear advantage in a fight over a tall athlete.
7. 911 telephone operators do not have the authority to issue legally binding orders to the general public.
8. Trayvon Martin was a drug dealer.
9. Calling a drug dealer a drug dealer is not character assassination.
10. The validity of facts is not dependent on whether or not they fit your personal narrative.
11. It's far less likely for a group of cops and paramedics to lie on reports than it is for a drug dealer with a history of illegal acts to be aggressive.
12. Stealing property and selling drugs is not perfectly normal teenage behavior.
13. "It's not mine, a friend gave it to me" is not a reasonable explanation for why a male has 12 pieces of stolen female jewelry in his backpack.
14. Liberals thought hearing Trayvon screaming was so horrible, until they realized it was George Zimmerman screaming from being ground and pounded and having his head smashed against a concrete sidewalk.
15. Trayvon Martin had a Twitter account called NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.
16. Young pictures of Trayvon and an old mugshot of Zimmerman are not unbiased pictures.
17. Trayvon likely had something to do with the burglaries and thefts reported in that neighborhood.
18. Zimmerman is not a "white man" nor has he ever identified as one.
19. Trayvon likely ambushed Zimmerman for "snitching on him".
20. Defending your life isn't "standing your ground", it's self defense.

This but unironically

>A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions.
>Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration.
>In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.