The real red pill

Understanding the truths of this world is what being red pilled is all about, but how many of you search for the inner truths?

I see so many of us Sup Forumsacks blinded by hatred and fear while claiming to be red pilled it scares me.
We can never win this war on degeneracy and de-civilization through hatred or violence, and I know most of you don't want to live in a world like that.
How have you grown inside? What has the red pill taught you about your own inner demons and how to be a better person?

How are you not just as violent and brainwashed as the left? Worshipping a chaos god doesn't give you free reign to say 'fuck it, let the world burn'

How will you fix this without resorting to the very tactics you cry against, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/08/31/what-to-expect-from-call-of-duty-xp-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=HtkGluLhnGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death#Criticism_of_ego_death_as_seen_through_LSD_use
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have made a good point. I am at this point now and have been for too long. This place is just so addicting and sometimes I think the only happiness I can glean comes from being here. How has the red-pill affected me? I am extremely less comfortable, than I used to be and I really don't have any friends who I feel like are real friends. My family is gradually turning away from me. I need to do work on myself to sustain the red-pill side-effects and the anxiety and depression are driving me to remain sedentary. Meditation, eating well, exercise and, rather than searching for more stray kernels on Sup Forums as much I need to sit down and actually read non-fiction books ASAP.

Yeah lets take back the sigil magic from those fucking kike rats
Burn in hell Tetragrammaton you faggot cuck

I feel like most of us reach this point. We uncover some truths, let the rage come, and forget what those truths should have shown us. After awhile, I think most of us reach a balance where we honestly want to break open the doors for everyone... yet Sup Forums can be mind breaking when you skip through the slides and start to question, but it's not the internet addiction I loathe.

How do we evolve our ideology to show how well meaning we really are?
How do we red pill the masses without hating them or making ourselves seem like far-out right wing crazies? Most of us are pretty centrist who have been here awhile imo

Is there no hope for the widows son?

Are you a traveller?

Most of the masons I've met know nothing, or they are very good at hiding what they know.

Most of what I've learned after the usual stages comes from trying to dig deep through the kabbalah. The Jews in the know sure like to hide history though.

I travel but not wisely or far. Not yet anyway. Still on my journey like all of us

I follow my own path, I merely want a return to true integrity, and personal growth

We are all wrought iron, waiting to beaten into true steel

racism is pleb tier
sexism is pleb tier

see man as the animal to actualize your existence

our fate lies beyond the stars, and I champion mankind to any and all who would listen, but very very few are open to this message

Sometimes I feel as though I am speaking to children, but I shepard and guide those around me with love and a hard heart, bequeathing what I have learned

The truth lays bare before you, yet so very few chose to gaze upon it

Dominus Satanas

>I feel like most of us reach this point. We uncover some truths, let the rage come, and forget what those truths should have shown us. After awhile, I think most of us reach a balance where we honestly want to break open the doors for everyone... yet Sup Forums can be mind breaking when you skip through the slides and start to question, but it's not the internet addiction I loathe.
The original reason that I wanted to search was to help others as well, it still is, but I don't know how to do it.

>How do we red pill the masses without hating them or making ourselves seem like far-out right wing crazies? Most of us are pretty centrist who have been here awhile imo
I really wish it were something easy and possible, but it is definitely near-impossible to sit someone down and red-pill them.

What I found is it would be irresponsible to tell people information that would shock them and change them. The red-pill, at its root is pain incarnate. It is worth it, if you really care enough to go into it, but the thing that I am still immobilized with is that I never expected I would keep the red-pill secret for the sake of the very ones I wanted to help. The red-pill hurts and the pain only goes up, the further you go. I think there is good we can do to increase the perception of posters on this board. Most of the really ridiculous bantz is just for the lulz. This is a pretty intelligent site, overall and I am always really impressed with how good the English is from random countries. I think that one thing that I should relay is that for anyone depressed and anxious, because of it, you can't beat what I said

>I need to do work on myself to sustain the red-pill side-effects and the anxiety and depression are driving me to remain sedentary. Meditation, eating well, exercise and, rather than searching for more stray kernels on Sup Forums as much I need to sit down and actually read non-fiction books ASAP.

(you)

I have said this many times, made many threads about it. Spirituality is the true red pill. But most people hear that and think religion, and even more foolishly, creationism for some reason.

I often try to point anons towards Taoism, because it doesn't use the word 'god', and it doesn't really make claims about the nature of reality, in regards to cosmology and eschatology, doesn't require sexual abstinence, and teaches physical fitness.

you should travel east.

Most masons are porch masons and know absolutely nothing.

Nice retard trap thread

Spoiler alert

The real redpill is not about realizing how the world around you is a scam. It's about realizing how you yourself are a false version of what you believe you are and how a large part of your consciousness is actively (and very effectively) deluding you into believing in that reality.

When you observe it from a different point of view, it seems a lot like a light form of schizophrenia that pretty much everyone suffers from. A light form of a delusion that warps their reality so successfully that they base their entire lives upon.

religion is merely a consequence of culture, which is a flawed world view from the get go.
Taoism is best because is tries to limit its commentary on the supernatural which is by definition unknowable.

I agree, but I also think it is best for other reasons as well.

What you don't realize OP is that the true redpill is violence. No matter how small the change you want to bring is, you have to be violent about it. Physical, psychological or even emotional violence, all are needed to shape the world. Never have petty words changed anything. Never have petty words torn down mountains. Never have petty words saved civilizations. And it will always be like this.

Sheer, ruthless violence is the only answer you must give to violence directed towards you. Never ever believe that simple words are going to change the world. The more of a change you want to bring the more ruthlessly violent and barbaric you have to be, the more you'll have to crush those who oppose your path. If you remain a meek preacher of love you will end like Jesus, whom out of his divine wrath will return wielding a flaming sword to violently strike down the darkness.

That is the real redpill, that vi-o-lence are the secret syllables of this world.

>The real redpill is [...] about realizing how you yourself are a false version of what you believe you are and how a large part of your consciousness is actively (and very effectively) deluding you into believing in that reality.

I agree but how does that help once you realize it ?

>Albania
>violence
checks out

"muh hatrewd fear violence"

Nigger, rights are given and exercised through threat of violence. Fuck off with your liberte egalite french rev LARP. 1488.

wtf i hate trump now

Oh, it actually helps a lot. The grass is way greener on this side.

For one, you will be able to take far more logical decisions and base your life upon them. You'll look back at what you were doing a couple of years ago and you'd be mindblown by the inefficiency and lack of control over your life.

>“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” .... The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.”

This is true on many levels and further outlines why Starship Troopers is the ultimate redpill

All these revolutionaries and egotists that believe the average peace loving simple person needs violent revolution from to save them from their simple lives.

Perhaps Sheeple should be a compliment instead of insult.

Your right, to truly be red pilled one has to be willing to accept the information regardless of how it makes you FEEL. A majority of people are so tied to belief systems that they are likely to get caught up in disinformation and denial along the way.

These are the questions that us as a community need to be addressing.

The way to evolve our ideology is to help others involved to move beyond sexism and racism. With this whole "Alt Right" bullshit going on, if we don't present an intelligent but compassionate front we'll get labeled and negated.

How we red pill the masses? Step by fucking step. A majority of the U.S. population doesn't believe the official narrative about 911, that's somewhere we can start. If we can take issues on collectively one at at time, we will slowly bring these details to light.

Alpha as fuck

How do you even do that? I've heard a lot of things that sound wise, but I don't really take them to heart. None of it sticks. What experience makes you believe such a thing?

It's not that easy to explain since you actually have to experience and do it yourself (else your brain simply rejects it and reverts to its special delusional universe), but the tl;dr version of it is basically your ego. A huge portion of the problems in your life can be traced back to your ego (and its desires) taking decisions instead of the logical You.

You are aware of the process and are aware that you're about to make a mistake that doesn't fit with your logic, yet you do it because you have no control and the desire overtakes you. You then delude yourself into thinking you had control, closing the loop and fully abdicating control of your life to that parasitic ego.

It's actually quite fucking hard and probably one of the hardest things you'll ever do. But the benefit of doing it is well worth it.

It has been a long process

I've been browsing for about ten years now, went backpacking for the last few years

Sup Forums has kind of always compelled me to do better. Sup Forums severs in 2006 always had people who were good at vidya and since I was usually pretty good it made me want to learn more about the games and be better to compete.

As I (slowly) matured and my interests expanded I quickly learned that while lurking on any given board and talking about a relevant subject the other anons were just as knowledgeable about random things. Granted we didn't have this rare Nazi frog culture to identify oldfags(thank kek for delivering this meme back to us) so everything had to be taken with a tougher grain assault, but there was still solid gold in this ocean of piss.

As tumblr had its sjw rise and their memes competed with ours, their hypocrisy became apparent to most. Being on Sup Forums during this time really turned me off to a lot of what the mainstream was saying. I'd already swallowed some sort of pill from this place before I joined the military. Getting kicked out made me aware of the problems plaguing the military, reinforced a lot of what vets here had been telling me before I went in.

When I started traveling things got way more grey. I found my patriotism and more red pills than should be brought upon a person. Drifted around for almost three years but then something amazing happened, and now I can talk to animals! Its our secret though, don't tell anyone! But I'll probably get back to traveling next spring if everything goes smooth.

Above all Sup Forums has really taught me to strive to be the best at whatever it is I do. To represent myself and my ideas articulately if not autistically, and to not take anything too seriously if it can't be solved by your will alone.

For me, life is in the little interactions. Someone has to represent our memes. Its the only way to balance the world out. Be the best at what you do, that's all you can do.

Who the fuck are you?

We seek freedom.

Based.

And take the world as it is with all it's flaws knowing it can be better?

To quote the Duce, GIAMAI!

We win by waging meme warfare

we wage meme warfare by hijacking SJW/ blue pilled memes and drawing people through the doors

we have already seen the power of memes and memeatics, we need to keep doing it

this metal cover of Frozen's "let it Go" is a great example, and actually the lyrics ironically are the redial mindset

ign.com/articles/2016/08/31/what-to-expect-from-call-of-duty-xp-2016

>An Internet meme is a hijacking of the original idea. Instead of mutating by random change and spreading by a form of Darwinian selection, Internet memes are altered deliberately by human creativity. There is no attempt at accuracy of copying, as with genes - and as with memes in their original version. Richard Dawkins

We win by waging meme warfare

we wage meme warfare by hijacking SJW/ blue pilled memes and drawing people through the doors

we have already seen the power of memes and memeatics, we need to keep doing it

this metal cover of Frozen's "let it Go" is a great example, and actually the lyrics ironically are the redial mindset

youtube.com/watch?v=HtkGluLhnGU

>An Internet meme is a hijacking of the original idea. Instead of mutating by random change and spreading by a form of Darwinian selection, Internet memes are altered deliberately by human creativity. There is no attempt at accuracy of copying, as with genes - and as with memes in their original version. Richard Dawkins

Most people are ignorant. It's not a coincidence.

>dated meme definition
Its like he didn't have the forethought to categorize memes as infectious ideas. Why even add the internet part? His likening memes to genes is neat though. Our collective memes are competing with the world's collective memes, our organism vs their organism.

Our memes have competed against each other in a more natural unrestricted environment, before being released upon a world of safe spaces and hugboxes. Our memes are meta bullshit, their memes are advicedog.

It's clear who's got the more infectious and superior memes

Fashion, music, architecture and language are all memes

magik = memes = butterfly effect/ chaos theory

Do what thou wilt

Actually, I don't believe I have a choice.

Ego death, huh? I've heard about it, but also occasionally some criticism of it. I guess I should try to read more about it.

Well said OP

Satanist scumbag credo.

bump

This should be the new rick roll of the red pill

>mfw most people don't realize applied memetics is not just real but a tactic the CIA and others have been using for years.

in their defense, the Soviets and bomb throwing anarchists in the 20s and earlier were using it before the CIA was even created

and the Russians have succeeded with creating red herring conspiracy theories spread through alternative media (including pol)

propaganda, propaganda of the deed, protests, code

its been around for such a long time, and i don't mind if they use it against the correct people

... so far, nothing good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death#Criticism_of_ego_death_as_seen_through_LSD_use
bunch of bullshit. not much to go on, despite that article going on and on. Reading this stuff is so discouraging, like everything. All your idols are charlatans. No one really knows what's going on. and who wants to be the person reinventing the wheel, the pioneer into known but not commonly known lands, that is unfortunate but likely to die from some common danger?

I am one of the elect.

Say something anti-semitic

You are one of the fat

Schlomo Niggerstein

I'm not fat. I weigh less than 150lbs

shrimpy

no mercy for the weak

Show us your true reptilian face pyramid faggot.

KEK

Manlet

>implying satanists aren't the sonic fan base of the occult world

You are as non threatening as them as well lmaoing @ ur life tbqh family

ovod inferivs

>>All About As Above, So Below – Illustrated

It's "shepherd", wise one, not "shepard".

And if you saw man as he is, you would see that we are merely overgrown, domesticated rats with extremely limited faculties.

You feel you are smarter than others because you're actually dumber.

hows it feel to be part of a society that no longer attracts the same level of people it did 200 years ago?

You don't need LSD to reach that state. LSD makes it easier by switching off a lot of your inherent bias for the duration of your trip, but it also turns off REASONABLE biases as well. "Psychonauts" are often saddled with tons of of pseudospiritual baggage that they might not be capable of overcoming.

LSD deludes as surely as it enlightens.

Yea, you can get all kinds of stuff on ebay. Though that could be from the retailer.

Why does everyone have to be an esoteric cunt nowadays.

The only justification I can see for hiding gnostic wisdom is to protect it, but that's no longer a case in this day and age. Either share the wealth, or die a faggot. This "we r the chosen ones" is just kikery under a different name.

Fuck you I'll learn kabbalah on my own.

Being someone with a high cultivated interest in the truth and willing to think hard about the contradictions of life can help. Reading neuroscience textbooks and bleeding edge psychology Is great too.

Basically, what you need to realize is that you're not at all as rational as you think you are. I don't mean understanding "Yeah people are dumb"on a shallow level like a lot of people claim to, but really be able to quickly notice when you are being biased, and tracing it back to the source.

Learn how you think. Jungian stuff, despite being pseudoscience is damned valuable-- it's based on observation of humans after all. Learn your MBTI type and pick out when you're using your different cognitive functions, and how other people use theirs. Notice how people respond to emotional stimuli. Notice how YOU respond to emotional stimuli.

>The true redpill
>Is to be a libfag

It's more important now, because information can be so easily twisted or misconstrued. It's not about "chosen ones", it's about people who have taken the time to properly learn shit.

Eventually, you'll realize how much and how often (almost constantly) your emotions take over and decide your actions. It's not like they're doing things that you don't want, or that you lack free will. it's just that your logic didn't, up to that point, extend into the emotional world where it could inform your emotional drives. And you probably, even when taking well reasoned logical action, often didn't understand why the things you did were important to you. But after this, you'll be able to have it both ways-- you'll always be able to know exactly what you want, and you'll have the self-discipline to go after it.

This is how you master your own nature.

People who take LSD often get to a state very similar to this, but because they used the drug as a shortcut, they end up inculcating themselves with crazy delusions as well. They also can't explain exactly what about them has changed, because it was just like a random explosion in their head.

samael aun weor and gnosis.

gives you all the keys on how to experience everything that poster said himself.

So uh before the Matrix movie there was the internet and they didn't refer to information as a red pill. You realize that right?

wh-what ?

i just kinda like that image, thought it would be funny.... sorry

And before you think I'm some kind of robot and no normal person can do this, im socially well adjusted, I have friends and a job. I have normal human relationships, all that crap. My MBTI is INFP, for what that's worth.

All you have to do is expose yourself to a steady diet of truth and be willing to examine yourself.

Anyway, to summarize, dude, it's possible to experience what you experienced just through thinking hard about the world and yourself.

Anyone else reading, please don't do LSD thinking it's going to give you some great insight. The fact he can't really explain what he experienced is damning-- the information, though true, hit him all at once depriving him of the chance to regard it critically. It's a program he installed on himself that replaced a part of his personality, but he didn't consciously write it so all he can do now is rely on it with blind faith.

If you do LSD you might start believing something absolutely nuts, and you might not have the tools to undo it.

I'm a little more open to the idea of micro dosing though, desu. It sounds really interesting and might have saved me a lot of angsty teenage years. I really wish we as a society did research into stuff like self-actualization... It's' probably something we can quantify and make reliable, open for everyone, not just a couple hippie gurus.

don't do drugs kids.

Does anyone actually read my posts damnit?

>Eventually
It's difficult. I'm a wreck and the world's a wreck, and there's so many different opinions to wade through and my own motivations to attempt to change course.

>Learn how you think. Jungian stuff, despite being pseudoscience is damned valuable-- it's based on observation of humans after all. Learn your MBTI type and pick out when you're using your different cognitive functions, and how other people use theirs. Notice how people respond to emotional stimuli. Notice how YOU respond to emotional stimuli.
Feels like all psychology is superstitious nonsense. I guess it's as useful as any belief system is, giving some context. It feels like that's all humans are, a game of pretend. Some random stuff happens and someone makes a belief system out of it and tries to convince everyone including themselves that it's "true".