Jewtube does it again. They will now pull your advertising as a means of censorship

Youtube can now pull content creators advertising if their content is deemed to be not "advertiser-friendly".

Essentially this is Youtube's way of censorship. There are many channels on Youtube that earn money by exposing the truth or even just by giving you news that you won't otherwise hear about on MSM and Youtube wants to put an end to that.

Here's a prime example.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbph5or0NuM&feature=youtu.be

I don't particularly like DeFranco as most of his content is just stupid pop-culture nonsense but he's a perfect example of what's to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bePsGivjZpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you look at what their new rules are, they aren't even trying to be subtle about it

Say goodbye to anything criticizing refugees

wait....on second thought, every single TYT video violates that last bullet point. So rev up those reports?

Can someone redpill me on this guy? I thought he was another internet video liberal but it appears he did a video on the SJW freaking out over the Hawaiian doll.

Liberals talking about how brown people are persecuted isn't controversial.

You need to understand that "controversy" to these people doesn't mean "talking about a subject over which opinion is strongly divided". Controversy to them means "staunchly opposing the accepted view and adamantly going against conventional thinking". I'm not being a tinfoiler, this is genuinely how the typical Joe and Jane understand "controversy". It's one-sided and determined by current social trends.

Came to Sup Forums to post about this, god's work op. I don't give a fuck about YouTube celebrities and their drama but this dude is tame as fuck. YouTube is sanitizing its content to the point where it will be nothing but brainless shit aimed at 10 year olds. This dude may not change his content for them but most will. As if the site wasn't pumped full of mindless crap already, now it will be 10x worse.

Glad I've always used adblock, and I always will.

>wahhhhhhhhhh i can't make money off of other people's copyrighted content

No loss. I upload game clips of me, often swearing.

I have no regret, and some of them get rejected for monetization. Move on, Shawn.

If I can't watch the media that I want to watch. I'll simply change the channel. YouTube will fall at its own detriment. Censorship is never good for viewers. The free market will prevail.

>Glad I've always used adblock, and I always will.

Same here. I've never, ever watched an ad on youtube and it fucking baffles me whenever I'm with someone else watching youtube on their computer and an advert comes up. For a time I literally didn't know why they had ads (I installed adblock before youtube even started showing ads) and finally I realised that these people were even LESS technologically literate than me.

That's what makes them normies I guess...

someone make a video platform right now itll be worth a billion in 10yrs

Why would you want to make content that's advertiser friendly?

>political conflicts
Wasn't that put down as terrorism on your precious piece of paper called constituion ?

this is a fucking disgrace, and I don't see anything anyone can do about it, rip YouTube

Oh I see they don't give a shit when they're GETTING money, in that case anyone with a differing opinion can just screw, but when they're taking it away from them because they don't like the things he says it's automatically "taking away freedom of speech."

>someone who makes money blogging can't make money on it anymore

Boo hoo

Yeah, shit. I remember him being dumb, poppy, Ray William Johnson trash, and after finishing a tirade about shadow censorship immediately shows a badass video of a cop going to a great length to save someone and speaks how we need more of that positive imagery out there.

He better than I remember?

Also, this is hugely fucking important, both sides of the issue don't want this, don't let this fade off and slide instead of threads about Slavs not being white or some shit.

>Making your living via an invisible hand giving you sheckles
>Complain when the shekles stop flowing
What did they expect?

>find the who the people are running google
>murder them

jesus fuck anons, if you dont set an example everyone is going to do this.

kill, motherfuckers.

So if I want to advertise my product with one of these users whose content has been deemed "not advertiser friendly" I can't?

Personal deals with the author of the content still are possible I would imagine.

What is an alternative to Youtube that doesn't fuck people over like this?

Dailymotion?

>bawww this streaming site is being mean
>not just hosting your own video and streaming it with as many shitty ads as you like

Seriously it's not fucking hard, just expensive.

Chris Ray Gun had a good video about this today.

youtube.com/watch?v=bePsGivjZpg

Just host your own streaming site on your own servers, or pay for Amazon servers or something. Surely the advertising shekels will be enough that you profit.

Legitimate question:

Why isn't there a competitor to YouTube? It seems to me that a similar site with less censorship and gay jew rules would go over quite well. Why hasn't anyone done this yet?

what the fuck
Is this a response to the alt right ?
Trying to shut up supposed alt right celebs like Sargon
Who soft redpill people