You can save her, Kal. You can save them all

You can save her, Kal. You can save them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7Ez4X0XkFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think Superman can hear the screams of people dying while he's sliding it into Lois?

What's Lois Lane doing in the New 52

Canonically speaking Superman can hear everything in the known universe

He should get some earplugs.

This is bullshit, he should be completely depressed

I love how no one ever bothers to ask him if he wants to.

It's kind of a recurring thing in recent movies that adapt or remake already popular material. The characters in the original stories do things organically, with good reasons and choices but in the remakes/new adaptations, they do things because they did it in the original version, even if it doesn't make sense or feel right in this version, and because the audience knows they are meant to do that.

If you look closely you can see a Jesus allegory. Keep in mind you have to look reeeeaaaal close because Snyder is so subtle about it (like he always is)

All I can see is the cgi. It's blinding me...

And he did.

Hence 'Batman v Superman'. He's just a farmboy from Kansas trying to do the right thing. If you had the power to save people wouldn't you?

No. Snyder is about as subtle as a brick to the face and people still manages to miss the point completely.

You know, I kind of agree with you. But I can't trust that intent when it comes to this version because he's always moping and making long faces.
That's the behavior of a guy who's reluctantly doing his job.

So basically he's saying something, and doing another.

He can hear shit around Earth, and always listens for certain things (Lois' heartbeat is the big one, but also for his friends saying his name etc.), but most everything else he tunes out into background noise, like hearing chatter in a crowded room. I don't recall him hearing everything in the known universe.

How are his powers not magic or reality warping again?

>snyder invented superman jesus

Lol

I bet you think it's not common to compare him to God in comics, do you?

Whoa man totally, and no one certainly complained about Christ allegories in Superman Returns.

They had a lot more to complain about. MoS had its fair share of problems but Returns was garbage suckling off of Donner's tit.

>I don't recall him hearing everything in the known universe.

That's because you don't read comics.

He once heard kyle rayner asking for help in another galaxy. From Earth. While asleep.

He then flew to save kyle in seconds.

Yep, because Jesus imagery has never been used with Superman. Never before Snyder.

Also, this

youtube.com/watch?v=N7Ez4X0XkFg

One was dead, other whines.

Never before Snyder, no sir. Absolutely.

Look, I may agree that Snyder's not subtle about it, but the idea that it's a personal fixation of his and not a widely used theme for Superman is horseshit.

Because of a suspension of disbelief that keeps everyone being partially magic or reality warping.

Nobody seems to age properly. Reality warp or suspension of disbelief.
Certain characters seem to be during multiple stories/events at once. Warp or Suspense.
People seem to be able to put in skin tight costumes SUPER FAST. Warp or Suspense.

He should have listen to Luthor and Batman what their plans were.

>No he can't Jor. WHy do you need to lie to our, son? Not only can he not save everyone, but he might unintentionally be the cause of the loss of many of them.
>You know what Za...I mean Jonathan? He doesn't need to hear that? How is he ever going to be confident of inspirational when all you ever do is fill his fucking head with ways he will fuck up? Christ I wish literally anyone on Earth found him instead of your paranoid ass.

Not really, he has doubts and he rise over those doubts, her mom is clear, this isn't an obligation, or just a duty, it's something that he needs to want to do and he wants to.

>That's the behavior of a guy who's reluctantly doing his job.
Bullshit.
Your job can make you miserable because of the consequences of doing said job (people criticizing him) and otter context related to it (people being paranoid no matter how many h saves) and still genuinely want to do the key part of the job (saving people)

>except for those people in that part metropolis where the big fight takes place, don't worry so much about saving them

>I don't recall

It's probably some of this "we sliver age nao" bullshit that deecee's been pulling in the last 5-10 years. Instead of good grounded stories we get "ebin universe breaking" stories now and the power levels of the characters have to reflect it.

>>except for those people in that part metropolis where the big fight takes place, don't worry so much about saving them
1.) He tried to take the fight elsewhere when he let loose with the full power punches high in the sky & took Zod to the edge of downtown before the general swerved back in.
2.) Only 2 buildings partially fell during their fight, Wayne Tower (which Clark did zero structural damage to) & The parking garage.

You Snyder drones really do never stop. It's almost impressive, in a sad sort of way.

Do you all have a duty roster posted on a board somewhere, with dates and weekly quotas of 'number of hours spent defending' to fill?

Monthly get togethers where you all stand in a ring and jerk off the neckbeard standing to your left, while the MoS flight theme plays in the background on loop?

Tell me, does it get tiring having to defend those terrible films day in and out?

Is your love for shitty symbolism, poor storytelling, ill developed characters and some, admittedly, above average dragon ball fight scenes really that sincere?

Its not done behavior to tell the truth when people flat out lie about events in the film.
I am 100% fine with you not enjoying the film but stop lying about what actually takes place on screen to make it seem worse then it it.

>Is your love for shitty symbolism
Don't give a damn about the religious symbolism.
>poor storytelling
Only the Tcut of Bvs was poorly told, not one aspect of the story flow failed in Mos or the UCut of Bvs.
>ill developed characters
Best developed Lois & Zod I have ever encountered except maybe tas in Lois's case.

Which "shit thing that nobody likes" is being pushed harder on Sup Forums lately?

>The Carolfag shit

or

> The Snyder cocksucker shit

>Snyder
>lately
>not 'eternally'

This fucking board is the circle of hell that I'm going to end up in when I die.

>totes drown those horses if you get a minute tho

can't he also learn how to perform complex surgery in less than a second?

the guy's an asshole, never mind the crying frogposters with their "in my day you didn't take a day off when your boss raped you" shit, if Superman's that capable how come the fucking Joker is still a problem? you wouldn't even have to kill him, just pay attention to Arkham and all the people locked up there suddenly become 0 threat

It got worse on the last weeks, with a faggot making threads praising Snyder every day.

because batman would throw a temper tantrum if clark messed with his lover.

I haven't seen one of note in like 4 weeks. Better then right after when there was sadist trash making ones daily to hate on it.

Stop being facetious, there is one up right now for Lex, where you faggots are writting the same shit. You can also just check the archive.

so bitterness because of the previous movies aside, does anyone genuinely think the JL movie looks like xomplete shit? can it even be called a justice league? not to mention you already know everything that's gonna happen.

>vikings burry ancient mothebox
>cut to a thousand years later
>batman(who is aparently now on ecstasy-and hey, i approve) and diana recruit members
>training montage
>invasion
>fight
>they're losing
>superman joins in in the last fucking 5 minutes of the movie
>they win
>end

i don't even feel like seeing it, and that's incredible.

I stoped whatching DC movies after BvS and dont pretend to do it again.

It looks bad, but at least will be Snyder last movie in the universe. He lost almost all the power that he had to more competent storytellers:

Afleck and Johns.

i don't know, snyder didn't have much of anything to do with the wonder woman movie or suicide squad and they both have that goddamn muted gray dirty look he introduced that's just off putting to me personally. my eyes feel tired lookng at dc movies. they can be as dark as they want just stop making them so fucking murky

>Earth Dad says not to save people and essentially commits suicide because his young, athletic son jogging over to get a dog out of a car would be too suspicious
>Space Ghost Dad says you can save all the people everywhere and don't afraid of anything
>some crazy people still think Snyder didn't completely fucking butcher Pa Kent

Worst part is that the defenders of the movie tell that SOMEDAY, Clark will stop being autistic and be hopefull and bright...

When he had already all these traits when he was a child, and got it removed by Pa Kent.

Which means that all these movies is to "develop" Clark to be like he was already on the beggining.

>Johns.
>competent

kek

>>some crazy people still think Snyder didn't completely fucking butcher Pa Kent
He didnt, Pa kent was a good character that gave wisdom to Clark.

The tornado escene was stupid regardless

Go home, marvelcuck, your comics are shit.

You can drown them, Clark. You can drown them all.

>Comics started to get good again in years, and in some way it is wrecking and making Marvel writters mad on twitter

>TV Shows suddenly start to get betterm after a lot of let downs...

>Promess to give attention to criticism of the DCEU, while admiting that Superman works better with a tone that is a contrast to Batman, instead of the same.

Well, we can see while WB gave him power over Snydercuck.

I don't read marvel you johnsfag.

You dont read comics, period.

>>Comics started to get good again in years, and in some way it is wrecking and making Marvel writters mad on twitter
Who cares about marvel? And the books he had less involvement are the good ones
>TV Shows suddenly start to get betterm after a lot of let downs...
Flash and Legends are terrible. Arrow is getting better but Johns has shit to do with that.
>Promess to give attention to criticism of the DCEU, while admiting that Superman works better with a tone that is a contrast to Batman, instead of the same.
I can't care less about his opinions about Batman, Wonder Woman or any magical character.

The last thing Johns had to his name is the JL book, Darkseid war was worst than anything Snyder did.