NO WALL PAYMENT FROM MEJICO PRESIDENT

Haha, Trump BTFO'd ?

Well then we will stop allowing illegal immigrants to send home remittances.

So we'll just tax remittances? no big deal.

Honestly, does the USA really need Mexicans?

Just ship them back and cut all embargo.

Some of them can stay and make the tacos when I visit.

Honestly, does the USA really need Mexicans?

Just ship them back and cut all embargo.

It is negotiating you tard.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>g-guys trump is p-playing 8d interplanetary hungry hungry hippos i s-swear

What happened to cutting aid?

nothing, anti_trumpers fall for the same old thinking past the sale trick
How have they not adapted by now?

아무것도 미국의 정치에대해서 몰라?

He says he won't. But they will.

This. Trump is giving them a chance to do as good or better than his wall plan and he's not going to open with his solution to a problem that they just now discussed together. When they try to play strong on this idea of enforcing their side of the border, he'll pull the plug. They know they can't do that and their best bet is to work hard to appease us.

If they fail, their whole country is fucked.

> hide thread

>what is the Logan Act

welp, trump managed to to turn this from a net positive to a net negative visit.

I love how the wall is right outside near his balcony.

Just block the illegal remittances.
Mexico gets more money from the fucking illegals than from their oil industry. Amazingly brazen.

how?

refer to the Logan Act if you can't comprehend this

>reduce foreign aide to Mexico to pay for wall
>Mexico just paid for the wall

I see no issues here

I honestly don't give a fuck. A wall being paid for by my taxes would be a great investment.

because he just outright lied about it is the point. i get he isn't allowed to negotiate it but he could have said "funding was discussed" instead of saying something that probably prompted the president to make that tweet.

he made that statement because the american media will be all up in your ass about one sentence. saying one little quip at the beginning of the meeting "We're not paying for it" isn't really a discussion. it's a sentence

we send them over 400 million in foreign aid.. we can just use that to pay for wall.

>8d interplanetary hungry hungry hippos

4D chess senpai
this was all planned

There was no discussion and Trump wouldn't have been allowed to discuss it, see the user you're responding to. Mexico man making a statement in the beginning isn't a "discussion".

There's gonna be a Wall, but in southern Mexico. Nonetheless, the US-Mexico border will increase it's security capabilities.

Mexico
Literally
Does
Not
Have
A
Choice
Moron

Get a clue and fuck off you faggot ass bitch.

>Trump wins election and gets settled in white house
>Phones El Mexicano Presidente and tells him the paying for a wall was just a joke to get everyone riled up. By the way, remittance of U.S. currency back to Mexico is now illegal.
>Economy starts to improve as people gain confidence in the United States once again, We build the wall ourselves and kill any moving thing that gets within 50yds on the mexican side. Imports from mexico are now taxed at 100%
>Trump wins second term, declares mexican natural resources sovereign property of the U.S. while we pay 10 pesos per ton to dispose of nuclear and pcb waste on the outskirts of mexico city.

Mexico won't pay in the sense that they're not going to write America a check.
We will cut off certain trade deals and aid sent to them until the wall is paid for. The money they would receive instead goes towards the wall.
Its simple, and Mexico literally has no choice.

A
FUCKING
GOOK

>average "muh white race!" Sup Forums poster

I'm deployed in S. Korea and in active military, you fucking leaf fag.

Eat a dick. When I come back to the states I'm going to find you and slap the shit out of you.