Meeting yourself

Realistically, how awkward would this kind of common situation in comics be in real life?

ive only heard of two situations and both ended with the person being angry at what they perceived to be a copy

"Jean told me I'm gay"
"Yeah I've been hearing that a lot lately"

>second to last panel
>"... Is it wrong that I find my younger self attractive?"

>last panel
>"Goddamn, I am fucking FINE in the future!"

>wow, do I really look like this much of a faggot

"now neither of us will be a virgin!"

Depends, if the future version knew that his young self was a degenerate who would fuck themselves then they'd go for it. Past version wouldn't know if you'd gotten past that degeneracy.

Wouldn't the younger one be the only virgin here?
The older one fucked himself already after all

Here's what always bothers me about the meeting of the selves. Almost never does the older one remember the event, even though logically they should remember that time they met an older version of themselves. And of course there's also very rarely an out where the younger one gets memory wiped or something, no, it just happens and I guess we're to assume the older one is being a tard and not using their knowledge of the event to solve the issue of the day by just doing what they did last time for some dumb reason.

>iceman is gay
>not warren

This continues to confuse me. Angel may have a lot of female lovers but he's much more... likely to be gay or dare I say bisexual.

I never dabbled into the mutant side of Marvel until AvX. What happened to current Warren? IIRC after his young Warren met Older Warren off screen he came back to the group losing his shit and screaming about how they have to go back.

Didn't he midair make out with some guy in front of a bunch of teammates and said dude's parents? I remember people were kinda pissed off at that because of how crass it was.

I would love to see them fuck

How would I know which one was me?

>dude

Wasn't that Husk? And they did a lot more than midair making out...

It would only be as awkward as either of you were prepared to make it.

If you're a fucking asshole, sure, awkward; otherwise it's like meeting your cousin, or a friend you haven't seen in years. You share common experiences but that's it. Most people probably wouldn't even recognize themselves.

>Husk
Yeah, that was his name. Yeah, he and Angel fucked in midair, right in front of Husk's parents. ... Ew.

Gentlemen, get a room, or at least go somewhere else. Goddamn.

I'd fuck me.
I'd fuck me hard.

Are his wings made of swords?

Pretty much.

It would be weird. I'm not happy with myself so it'd probably be a very angry conversation either way. I have no self-esteem either and don't even like looking at pictures of myself so it'd be pretty weird for the both of me's.

I think it would freak you out too. It'd strike you at the very core of your being. Besides twins, humans don't know what it's like to interact with themselves. And twins are at least two different personalities.

Here... Just go to the fetish containment board and never come back. We can't have one damn thread without everyone announcing how fucking horny and gay they are.

>implying it's gay if they're cute
calm down bruh

>IMPLYING ITS NOT A FUCKING MEME TO JUST BE A FUCKING FAGGOT AND NEVER HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION EVER.

You can't have a thread on this board that discusses anything. If it's not "I TOUCH MY PENIS WHILE WATCHING THIS" then we can't have a fucking thread.

Grow the fuck up for once Sup Forums.

Angel should have been the gay one and they could have at least gave him limited healing powers

you seem frustrated