Dofus/Wakfu thread

Spreading the Thursday love.

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/co/1477569060022.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found some unexpected cards in Krosmaga. I wonder if they're canon.

Has anyone else gotten those Krosmaster cards whenever they ordered anything Dofus/Wakfu related?

Bad image won't load

Nice

I just watched the movie last night.

Did nastycat not have nine-lives then despite being a demigod?

i.4cdn.org/co/1477569060022.png

Think I have one for Goultard and that's it.

Yeah he does. He's still alive and kicking in the Wakfu OVAs (and the movie's novel does mention his rebirth specifically).

Also this is what Jiji looks like apparently. I expected her "pal" to be younger.

Cool, thanks.

Stop mane, threads are so dead now because we literally have one a week when nothing is happening

We have threads for shows and movies that have ended literally decades ago. One thread a week isn't going to push out your precious Raven and Velma dumps.

are the character in the wakfu mmo based on characters from the tv show? if yes, whos the xelor chick?

Is there even a Xelor chick in Wakfu other than stadium crowd shots?

How is Krosmaga?

Some characters from the show cameo as clan leaders in parts of each region.

Pretty cool considering I don't really get invested in games that don't have a story. The tower defense elements really add more than just the traditional cards left on a table and are kind of a call back to the signature grid-based combat of Dofus.

It still has issues, but being in beta it's not too late to fix them. My main issue with the game at the moment would be that it's too hard to gain cards for a particular god since there's so many and the boosters don't seem to be weighted according to the decks you've unlocked. You start with Iop (of course you would) and one other of your choice, but then everything you get is random cards so you can end up getting no more Iop/[your other god] cards to really move on from the starter decks. There's neutral cards of course, but you can only do so much with them since they don't play off your distinct mechanic.

I wanted to play Sram but ended up saving for the Xelor deck since I got cards from that in nearly every booster and the few Sram cards I could get were starter ones I already had too many of. Considering they still have a handful of gods to implement, this problem is only gonna get worse if they don't make god-specific boosters or influence the rates behind the scenes.

Other than that there's still card balancing to tweak and obviously some bugs, but the gameplay itself is pretty solid. Most of the gods I've seen in play really have abilities that fit their theme too, which is great. Sacrier units that are wounded get stronger and often wound themselves on purpose, Ecaflip spells have random effects that can be OP for their cost or screw you over, Cras are annoying fucks who keep killing off your dudes before you can even reach them, etc.

I don't there is any Xelor girls in the show at all outside of the stadiums.

Effin finally, now I can move my dried skeleton.

Just a generic Xelor.

Not recurring threads though. I like Wakfu ffs, you're killing any hope of good discussion by constantly shoving one up every week though. No one bothers anymore, they're far too frequent for no reason. Let it rest until someone actually has a topic or wants to discuss something, what's the point of a thread for the sake of a thread?

Take a nap, dude. You'll feel better.

they're pointless threads, you went on the defensive and now you're playing the victim wtf lad
sort your act out and happy ravioli day

Playing the victim? What?

So why wasn't Simone in the movie?

because she moved away

To Bonta, which is where the movie takes place. I think a more appropriate answer would be that they didn't want to add too many characters to the cast and make the same mistake as the end of season 2, nor reference other media too much and lose everyone who's not already familiar with Dofus.

She moved to Bonta, which is where the movie is based

I see what you mean but you'd think they'd give her a proper cameo. Especially since they have the VA in for Lilotte.

>Check out the MMO again because why not.
>Now you don't need to even level your spells anymore because their levels synch to your character level.

Why don't more games do that?

Is there anywhere I can stream Dofus? Also is Wakfu season 3 out yet?

Kisscartoon has the series and movie. No season 3 till next year though.

Better question: Where the fuck is Lou?

Probably ded.

true , where the fuck she is?

She is in a better place now (along with other lous)

That second-level Lou would have totally fucked my Prism denial tactic last night.

why i cant get a beta key :-;

gameitems.com/get-your-krosmaga-closed-beta-giveaway-1112.html

T-thank you!