Tfw you realize no one in the media has made fun of the President of the United States in this entire decade

>tfw you realize no one in the media has made fun of the President of the United States in this entire decade
Will the '10s be remembered as the era when political satire dried up and died forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be known as the Poltical Dark Ages.

But trump is going to bring back political comedy.

Hopefully. I think their lies will all come crumbling on themselves and jews are going to be exterminated this century by angry people of all races.

To be fair it's hard to satarize leftists because they constantly one-up you.

Cornell West lambastes Obama every chance he gets.

NAH COSE NAHT DAT WOOD B RACIS NIGGA

It's not even rage worthy anymore, it's just what to expect from media nowadays. The press used to be a check on those in power to serve the people, now the press is no longer an asset of democracy, it is an absolute liability.

>ctr shill
>can't spell

Confirmed low IQ plebeian.

>Make fun of Bush
Everyone laughs
>Make fun of Obama
Das Racist!

The bias was always present

But it definitely has worsened because I remember with my own eyes watching Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell shit on Bill Clinton all day every Saturday night, and I know for a fact that Carter faced worse mockery than that.

he needs to keep his street cred

>the progressive left controls the media
>surprised they aren't mocking the most progressive president ever.

Are you saying he doesn't have legit criticisms?

if anything, Obama turned a blind eye towards minorities during his administration in order to pass his health care bill.

>tfw one of your favorite political satirists, Aaron McGruder who created the comic/show The Boondocks which harshly criticized Bush and American society for years, decides to stop and literally says he's not going to criticize Obama because he's also black.

Shit was shocking to listen to.

>more progressive than the two Roosevelts

Out your fuck ass, from which you speak.

""""""progressive""""""

All of old media is dying a very painful and embarrassing death.
Good fucking riddance.

I'm nearly 40 years old and, honestly, i have never seen it this bad. You're right about the bias, it's always been there, but it was never really all that self righteous. Guys like Stewart and Letterman have always been leftists, but there was a time where they would mock democrats mercilessly as well. Now it is pure self righteousness, which the one thing that is antithetical to comedy and the one thing you would expect comedians to cringe at.

george w. bush was low hanging fruit.

Come off it.

It's weird because the actual show went into detail about how just because he is black doesn't mean he will change shit.

And apparently so was Clinton
and Bush
and Reagan
and Carter
and Ford
and Johnson
and Kennedy

Obama is the first President since the invention of television that is just too cool to make fun of, right? Too charming, too intellectual, too handsome, too perfect in every way?

Don't worry, the media will go back to criticizing the president as soon as Trump is elected

Because liberals were afraid to make criticisms against a nigger President. When Bush was in office none of them had any trouble making fun of him, but as soon as the token nig nog takes office all of a sudden it stops, and they all lose their shows because they're such weak faggots. Now, look what's happening. A Republican administration is taking the white house again and all of a sudden they're coming out from their ratholes. Even when Bill Clinton, who's a Democrat, took office nobody had trouble making fun of him for all the scandals he had. Libcucks are just afraid to make fun of niggers basically

Mainstream comedy is left. Just wait for the shitstorm once Trump is in. Think Bush x 911

I hope that I can become a member of Trumps elite right wing death squad that gets the honor of taking out everyone at CNN

>> proving how disgustingly biased the media is.

I cancelled my cable tv and just kept the internet like 5 years ago.

Why would i pay to be lied to by the big news networks?

>political satire
You mean sedition.

For me, the absolute best reason to vote for Trump is to watch the left go insane. I may never stop kekking

can't make fun of niggers on tv dude.

And apparently so was Clinton
>dick suck
and Bush
>broccoli throw-up
and Reagan
>a walking mummy with hair
and Carter
>an evangelical peanut farmer
and Ford
>trip fall
and Johnson
>Johnson suffered from not being JF Cool K

Name me one thing laughable that Obama has done in his eight years.
and Kennedy

>If-if-if-if-if-if

What about that time he claimed if he had a son, he'd be like Trayvon?

What's even funnier is the old guard is looking decrepit and increasingly hysterically partisan at the expense of integrity and most importantly comedy.

And television is dying so fast and Old Media burning down, along with the precious Europe elite who are literally burning down. This won't be a second Bush, but a Reagen 2.0 they won't recover from.

His eight years.

That said, I could have done with a few more Joe Bidden really really likes Scranton, PA jokes.

I was expecting Obama to play basketball on his days off, not golf

/thread

His wife looks like a man

How about the fact he would rather appear on a day time talkshow doing some gay nigger dances then actually be President

whats the story with your pic
I vaguely remember Jon Jewbert coming back on but don't remember why or for what

if if if if if if if

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

>Nobody in the media has made fun of Obama.
You are an idiot.

Watch it, found it unfunny & possibly racist.

What can I say.

This.

Political satire is great because it holds up a mirror to politicians. Even if it's not all true it really makes you think.

Obama ain't thinkin

kek @ the bulge

SNL and other comedy shows just focus on Obama's voice, or how he can't be as angry as he wants to be. Even expected attacks from the left about his drone attacks and donations from wall street is missing.

They pulled themselves so far to the left after Bush became president, that once they got their dream candidate Obama elected, they couldn't make fun of him because the entire left wing media (everyone but Fox) was so much in favor of him.

I can't even watch the news anymore desu. It's just nothing but lies and half-truths

He basically said "America doesn't belong to you, goyim!" to Trump supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0

yeah it was mostly about making fun of black people for voting for obama simply because he was black.

>tfw cabaret artists are the only ones criticizing our government in public

Nice digits

THE FIRE RISES TO THE NORMAL MAN SOON

He came on the Colbert Tonight Show and talked about Trump but looked like an old homeless man.

are you some sort of faggot?

CAN'T ANITA THE DITA

Nice dubs!

Those Quints say it is your humanitarian duty to provide some sort of evidence to support such an outlandish claim.

Nope. Everyone made fun of bush in early 00s.
They just pussied out Obama for obvious reasons.

Cabaret? That film features Sup Forums's theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

>dubs

>thinking either one would have backed the Gay, Transgender, SJW agenda

Right winged comedy is a lot harder because it doesn't end with peace and love. It ends with..

"Yeah.. we're stuck living around niggers and degenerates.. isn't that fucking great" We can make jokes about it, but it's depressing for people so they prefer the rose coloured version.

One reason may be the fact that he's less mockable as he is intelligent and doesn't do bush level gaffes.

But still there should have been plenty of humor coming from his policy, the irony of being a nobel prize recipient and droning thousands of kids to pieces in Pakistan etc.

Stopping the right of a person to express their sexuality.

Do you believe in a hateful god that much, dude?

There is an old video of GWAR doing a rip on Hillary and Obama that was pretty raw. They ripped W. Bush too.

If comedians weren't so pitiful and left wing they could slay the Liberal media for going easy on the massive amount of black crime while drooling over any crime from a white.

how does this chick not have tattoos? She looks like the type of chick that would be covered in them...

lol

you canadians are pretty funny

That's what's funny. Chicago in hindsight will be Obama's albatross.

>thinking people have the right to force others to accept their choices

Go to bed snow flake.

P.S. Trump flip flopping on NAFTA is what hurt the most.

t. an independent voter

>retard with no comprehension
>rebuttal is a meme
>leaf
Take a look in the mirror dumbass

I don't like you & you gave me enough exchange to say just that.

Trump has this amazing ability to reward those loyal to him and destroy those who attack him.

And its not like he sicks goons on anybody, they just wither and die.

what did he say before??
what has he said now??

t. genuinely curious.

Silly goy, you can't make fun oof Obama. That would be racist.

I can actually picture the skit. Like those ones about how cops only target blacks but in reverse.

Hell Zimmerman suddenly becoming white works too.

It's not really fun to make fun of Obama. But Bush Jr. was a walking joke.

He said he wanted to throw NAFTA out the window. Now he wants to reform it.

t. foreigner

Too many Liberal links clouding. It will take a day for me to trust a source to voice my opinion of.

Trump never flipped flopped on NAFTA...

show a link of "before" and "now".

take this example -

Jessica tells Amanda that Erica's hair looks fucking terrible.

Erica walks up and Jessica tells her that her hair looks good.

Erica walks away and again Jessica say that Erica's hair looks fucking terrible.

hmmm really makes me think.....

He was against the TPP too, butt buckaroo Mexico called & that cat flew.

>Don Lemon
>one-uping anything

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

>p-p-pls Mr. Officer stop rekting my shit in

Are you mentally challenged? You cant just magically get rid of NAFTA as president... it has to go through congress.

If Trump wants to get rid of NAFTA altogether, then he certainly would reform it.

If a president wants to get rid of welfare as an example, he cant, he has to reform it.

He's still against TPP.

Whats up with all these retards in this thread?

Again. Non Liberal media will come about his turn face on "free trade" . I don't want to have to bring you liberal/conservative bias. Just watch the debate.

The very fact that American jobs hold swing on the subject & he was meek as a mouse. 50/50 trust.

KEK IS HERE

He fought for nothing & was only there to entangle to Latino voters.

y wtf man.
I actually found this guy hilarious, because we really love it when people bash politicians, which we hate even more than the common Swede.

But this was when I was starting to react too, from going to many bush jokes, that was funny, to well no we can't make jokes of this new one

WTF! And it has been like this all over, then it's just cozy jokes if anything. Now I ofc see him for the piece of shit subvertive kike he is.

I liked him too Mr Radiology

Bro she's a burlesque (((artist))) that unironically remained completely faithful to Marilyn Manson for years and got married in a goddamn castle.

She's essentially an unholy alchemical of combination of Asian aging genes mixed with the soul of Farage and Assad trapped in a stripper's body.

>Name me one thing laughable that Obama has done in his eight years.
SNL could've just have their Obama character wearing elastic waist banded mom jeans pulled up to his arm pits and hold a shotgun like a faggot. The have him playing golf as a reaction to any crisis while wearing same mom jeans. Pretty easy desu.

user I think we both know why this hasn't happened