What kind of beer does Sup Forums drink? I like IPAs

What kind of beer does Sup Forums drink? I like IPAs.

>drinking goyim juice

Only cider, strongbow cider

babbys first special beer

none

Is jack daniels beer
wait I don't care.

>everyone's just pretending
I legit like beer. I've had pizza and beer cravings before. It just goes really well with certain things.

Assuming everyone is pretending just because you don't like something is silly.

Vlad vodka by the gallon

Miller Highlife, PBR, Yuengling.

Chug Life!

there are only two beers I actually enjoy drinking.

Corona with lime and a half shot of tequila
Fosters

Tastewise a good IPA is nice on a summer day.

Also guinness is good.

Victory golden monkey

There is literally nothing wrong with Yuengling, and PBRs are good after a day of manual labor.

Hey americans, how much is a 6 pack of guiness?

$16.40 here

My favorite beer is Sam Smith's Oatmeal stout

IPA's taste awful, in my opinion.

Any stout or black lager I can do. I prefer potato vodka, though.

>strongbow

Really goyim?¿?¿?

Find something dry or go home.

I like Vienna lagers with Mexican food, Dortmund lagers with German food, English stouts with beef or barbecue, and extra special bitters the rest of the time.

There is some legit good beer out there though.

I won't pretend that all beer is good though. A lot of beers taste like piss.

I drink Miler Lite, and Miller 64. Gotta stay healthy, goys!

IPA and Stouts mainly

My leaf friend

>because you don't like something is silly.
Well it IS the XKCD guy we're talking about here. Secular liberal with enough apparent skill and knowledge in scientific fields to do something to fix what he perceives to be a broken world, but instead spends his time making stick figure cartoons of characters who use their scientific degrees to pull pranks on each other.

>America will never know good beer
Pic related

Inb4 some faggot mentions Pilsner or Canadian

What? I drink the dry kind, not the gold kind thats all sugar. The black cans, they don't taste like sugar

The ones with alcohol in it.
And not for the taste of the beer.

$8 or so. Our Guinness is shit and you'll find it next to the nigger 40's. Better to just shell out for a fag brew if you want a proper stout, which you
Can get locally brewed for the same price as Guinness.

I like locally brewed beers.
Alexander Keiths
Oland's
Schooner.
Found out all three that are my favorite happen to me made in Nova Scotia.

Grizzly paw beer is good

God I almost forgot how hard it is to get tanked in Canada. You poor bastards.

beer sucks dick

whiskey scotch vodka tequila rum wine anything but beer

You live in NS?

Yuengling.

If you want a drink that is very good, but makes you look weak if you order it in public, Angry Orchard is God Tier. It's like Apple cider juice that gets you drunk.

>Strongbow a shit
>Redds a shit

I prefer wine, but when I drink beer, I like a saison. Think Ommegang Hennepin, or Saison Dupont.

750 ml of jack daniels is $36

JUST

You people drink IPA's? I thought it was a meme from here, like "oh I drank BOURBON, I'm so tough" when Scotch or Irish btfo of it. Are your's not bitter dirt in a can?

Your choices are god-tier user

I stopped drinking all alcohol. It dulled my senses and made me feel like shit. Cannabis is the only friend I have.

Fat tire is best beer.

Our beer might be more expensive, but not really when you consider the alcohol percentage in American beer is so low they can't put it on the label

Boulevard wheat.

prefer dark beer
it feels filling and like beer at the same time

also thought it was a hispter meme, like organic beer

All hail the liquid jew

Honestly, OP's pic is accurate for everything except stouts. Stouts are supposed to taste sweet. Have you ever had founder's breakfast stout? I would drink that like soda.

Browns

white beer tastes like fermented hobo piss anyways

>IPA
>has hops
>high estrogen from Hops
>most beers have hops

Enjoy your manboob.

Vodka master race here.

a cheap lager with some good battered fish

Palm Bay
Okanagan
Somersby

Randal is smart but can he be such a fucking pretentious (and wrong) faggot sometimes. For example, this comic.
There are people who genuinely enjoy beer and even drink non-alcoholic stuff. Not all beers taste the same, some cheap beers taste like bitter piss and some taste pretty good.

IPAs are the shit

My (current) favorite IPA is Brewdog's Punk IPA.
Tastes like tropical fruits my man.

My favorites tend to change when I grow tired of something and discover new ones though.

In summer I drink cider mostly, but when I want beer - only this will do.

>picking up a 36 pack of natty light for 20 bucks

Fuck I love college

even at bars Ill get a bud light lime just because its so cheap, tastes great too

Hop drip n roll from noda brewery out in Charlotte nc. We got some good craft breweries

quite true desu, but not all of them

>Keith's
>Garrison
>Bulwark cider
are the other provinces even trying?

I used to think the same until I tasted some expensive beer that actually tasted to something

I can appreciate that. You don't get "drunk" on beer (or wine) unless you're a tasteless pleb who thinks drinking a case of light beer makes them look hard. It's something delicious and relaxing that goes well with food.

Vodka's where it's at, in my opinion. It hits like a freight train and wears off clean.

Memes aside, this beer is fantastic. Unfortunately they don't distribute too far from Chicago

I will be glad when the IPA meme has run its course. We've already reached IBU levels beyond what the human tongue can detect.

An IPA is fine, but they're not the 'be all, end all' of all beers. I guess it's the baseline of how all craft breweries are judged these days, but seriously why so many?

American IPA
East Coast IPA
West Coast IPA
Fruit IPA
Double IPA
Triple IPA
BLACKED IPA

Enough with the IPAs.

I like lagers and bocks

It's because beerfags won't even stop being surprised when someone says they don't like beer and/or don't drink. Have a friend of mine that doesn't drink, and he is perfectly normal. Everyone else in our group constantly makes fun of him for it though. I can understand why someone would finally get tired of it and make a comic, even though it's wrong.

That's like over $50 goddamit

Does anyone else find XKCD absolutely painfully unfunny and in fact extremely smug and enraging? It's pretty much "leddit - the graphic novel".

I lIke pretty much all beer. Usually lighter styles, but I'll try and usually enjoy anythinf. I used to really like IPAs but in the Northwest they've become way too popular. Over half of the beer aisle of most stores in the area are IPAs or some variation. It's starting to push out other styles. Sometimes I struggle to find a regular pale ale, and most pales today are on the edge and basically taste like a balanced IPA, while IPAs taste like someone accidentally dumped a ton of hops in during fermentation and are way out of balance.

I don't drink anymore, but used to like Guiness Extra Stout, Stella, Corona, or Blue Moon.

currently drinking these

they're aight

God tier:
>Porter
>Stout
>Pilsner
Mid tier:
>Dark ale
>Lager
Bottom tier:
>Pale ale
>Mild/light ale

Oh and to answer OP's question
Kokanee
Unibroue
Grandvill Island Brewery
Okanagan Springs

IPAs are literally pleb tier. I would rather drink a Coors.

Never understood why people pretend to like beer. Reminds me of religious people.

>pilsner, stout, porter
are you a girl?

Weed infused beer. Get two birds stoned at once.

Pilsners are lagers, idiot.

I have tasted at least 30 different beers and they all sucked.

Why does anyone drink this shit

>Ctrl+f
>hefe
Come on now guys.

Yep
Garrison is pretty good.
Garrison Tall ship, I believe my fav is.

i'm an oregonian

were you to say those words in my territory i would be legally allowed to take your life

I used to drink a lot of wheat beers, and I have recently liked drinking gose-style beers.

DESU though senpai I got tired of those more "special" beers and now I drink a lot of Coors Light.

Currently drinking a Ten Fidy imperial stout. Might have a Schlafly Pumpkin Ale right after.

My favorite style is the saison, followed by the Belgian quad.

Pretty much any ale or lager is fine. Not big on porters but moderately dark ales are fine. Also if it has fruit in it, I don't want it. I have a soft spot for wheat beer.

Not a big fan of cider, but in my view wine is on the same level as beer. Wine is a good alternative as far as I'm concerned. Any dry wine is good treated like beer, but sparkling white wine pretty much just is beer.

I'm not sold on the "CRAFT BEER" may may because I see it as a secondary mainstream market for people who love to signal their good taste and disposable income. At the same time, I like a wide variety of different beers and I know a lot of them aren't common commercially. My biggest problem with """CRAFT BEER""" is that IPA and fruity porters have choked the life out of everything else and the market is getting to be just as sterile as the actual mainstream.

I want to find some good imported Pilsners so I can form an opinion on them, but there are just none to be found. A friend of mine in Moravia recommends Černá Hora or Radagast, but I can't even find English references to them online.

I'm highly intrigued by barleywine and I'd be interested to hear about it if anyone has tried some.

I usually drink Yuengling because I'm stupid and a hypocrite.

This desu.

Helles ist natürlich auch gut.

I think you might have the wrong idea. I fucking love wheat beer. It's sweet and delicious.

Fat tire is baby's first Belgian fag brew. It's the Great Value brand of ale. Belhaven Scottish ale or Old Rasputin Imperial stout blows it the fuck out. Local breweries usually have to be pretty good, as well. We have the benefit of St. Arnold, Karbach, 8th Wonder, Shiner etc.
The existence of Lonestar is a national shame. Only crust punks and hipsters drink that stuff.

This

my favourite thing about XKCD is when he got so butt blasted over Atlas Shrugged's portrayal of government scientists that he made a comic where the punchline is "if you like Ayn Rand you're a poopyhead, neener neener"

>Drinking beer for the taste
Are you some kind of faggot?
You drink to get drunk

>giving blowjob to the industrial solvent jew

London porter, Smithwicks, kilkenny, Hooegarten, samuel adams octoberfest and hofbrau hefeweissen have been damn good.

Jai alai tasted like fucking poison and grass cuttings.

thats because you live in canada

As a Delawarean, it is my sworn duty to shill for Dogfish

i like dos w lime sue me

>ctrl+f
>"Belgian"
>0 results
>"Swiss"
>0 results

Weissbier uber alles

IPAs are too hoppy for me.

I'm on a wheat beer kick with german wisens.

I swear I remember it being funny once like 9 years ago