Presidential Election Predictions Everywhere!

>be Hillary

>it's dat historic day when you are about to immortalize yourself as the most powerful woman Ever!

>votes start to roll in

>you reach out to give Huma an awkward high-five, but she looks past you at the TV, leaving you hanging and looking like an out of touch grandma trying to be hip

>something's wrong

>exit polls are messed up, most channels call election for Trump within minutes

>you walk passed crowds of people with faces of shocked disbelief, everyone is ignoring you

>you see someone take off their Hillary shirt and they're wearing a Sanders shirt underneath

>Odd, you feel dizzy, your mind is racing, you run back into the green room to talk to Bill

>Bill is sleeping on the couch, the television in front of him looping video from HIS Presidential election victory

>you feel sick, you start to hyperventilate, your hands are shaking and you feel weak

>a rush of memories overwhelms you, failed stumping after failed stumping, every tiny rally you had, so many email scandals, that time Trump pantomimed like he was giving a BJ while you were talking about the wage gap during the second debate and everyone laughed...

>it can't be, you scream, you run out and look out the window, Trump yard signs on every lawn, nobody seems to be "with her"

>Haley Joe Osmet walks by as you mutter to yourself "oh my God. I was losing the whole time"...

>the montage continues to race in your mind, all the epic stumpings, Trump was acting like he was already the President the entire time while you were in bed or at fundraisers...

>James Comey walks up behind you and gently places handcuffs loosely on your wrists, he whispers in your ear "it's ok, now you can move on. To prison..."

>You look over at your husband in time to see him jerk his head away and clamp his eyes shut, pretending he's still asleep and can't hear

>you ask Comey if you get a phone call, he says yes and hands you the phone

>Hello? Crooked Hillary is that you?

>you win Donald, goodbye...

>Trump fag delusions

>a loud airhorn drowns out the noise around you as the screen fades to black

Namefag

autism

>Hillary has 8.5M twitter followers
>Trump has 11.2M

Trump will win

After Donald's historic landslide victory. The recount mysteriously finds 20 million Hillary votes they forgot to count

Hillary wins, we get more of this

We get a couple million more part time jobs that refuse to give anyone more than 40 hours? Sweet

I follow Trump dor keks, seƱor

Well memed

>cut positions in half to make two part time jobs and get around obamacare
>"growth"
wew

We can only hope, user

I liked it

68 days until Trump gets BTFO and you latefags are barely in the Denial stage.

>Haley Joe Osmet walks by as you mutter to yourself "oh my God. I was losing the whole time"...
Best part

Donald Trump is elected by a surprisingly wide margin.

A few months after his inauguration, Hillary Clinton suffers a several health problem. Everyone in America suddenly realizes that we dodged a major bullet by not electing her to the presidency.

Is this real?

It's on the Internet, so probably...

Sorry, your abuella is going down, better cash those CTR checks ASAP.

More part time retail positions?